Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2007 :  1:14:21 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo was kind enough to send me the wonderful book on Pioneer women in Kansas and put lovely goodies in with it. I had fully intended to pay for at least the postage on the book and she says it's all a RAOK. I have to decide what very special things to send her in return-this was above and beyond.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

sweetproserpina
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

meg
Vinemount Ontario
Canada
535 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2007 :  1:51:02 PM  Show Profile
A big thank you to Miss Bee Haven! She sent a great vintage cook book "A gold Mine in the Kitchen" With all sorts of yummy recipes for pies and cakes. My Fella immediately offered to be the official tester! Lol!
Thank you again - I love mail!

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world."
http://theprimroseway.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2007 :  3:37:58 PM  Show Profile
My thanks to Tina Michelle and Naomi Michelle for a shoe box full of goodies today. Yummy recipes, special tea bags, a pin keeper (for my new sewing machine!) and gourd birdie that Naomi made, more handcrafted goodies, several butterfly goodies and I know I'm leaving some out...too lazy or tired to go get the box in my sewing room. The most wonderful....A teeny tiny Boyd's Bear pin that is so adorable. I've never seen one so tiny and it was from their 20th anniversary, so not available any more. Thanks so much to both of you for a box full of surprises.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2007 :  05:56:19 AM  Show Profile
Rebekka, Thank you so much for the towel and potholders. They are so pretty!! Thank you!

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2007 :  05:57:57 AM  Show Profile
Sherone, Thank you for the pretty angel. She will hang with the rest of my angels. I really like her. Thank you!!

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9358 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9358 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2007 :  11:46:06 AM  Show Profile
Rebekka,
Thank you so much for the beautiful floss! I LOVE those colors. Can't wait to use them.
Thank you!!
Denise

"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof and all that dwell therein."

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2007 :  07:14:08 AM  Show Profile
Rebekkah,
Thank you so much for the quilt pieces! They are adorable!! My husband pulled them out of package one by one with me.:) How nice to find such a sweet gift in the mail waiting for me when I got home from work. I can hardly wait to get started sewing now.

Hugs!! Jessie

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine; O What a foretaste of Glory DIVINE!
Go to Top of Page

vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2007 :  4:10:10 PM  Show Profile
Rhonda and Elizabeth,

I received your beautiful cards. I love both of them. Rhonda, the mouse and flowers motif is so cute. Elizabeth I am so digging the colors in the card. It was so nice of both of you to thank me with these special cards!
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  06:27:22 AM  Show Profile
Hey, I posted this elsewhere before I knew this topic was started Ok, here ya go....

Oh....Rebekka, Your package arrived today! These fabric designs are just sooooo precious...such a genuine vintage flair!

So everyone knows....Rebekka mailed me a bundle of 27 6" fabric squares!! I will get a photo of them posted.

Rebekka, what are your home decor colors??

Thanks again and a huge hug and kisses

Peace,
Stephanie
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com
A Creative Journey

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  06:44:32 AM  Show Profile
You are sooo very welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by a rose

Sherone, Thank you for the pretty angel. She will hang with the rest of my angels. I really like her. Thank you!!

Remember me as a rose.

www.taylorscountrystore.etsy.com

http://sheronesgarden.tripod.com/
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  4:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
A BIG (((HUG))) and and even bigger thank you to Ricki (Simpler 1773)! She just sent me the perfect fabric (well for me that is!!)!!! It is a blue toile which is one of my favorites!!! My living room is blue and white with Blue and white toile and some how she picked the perfect thing just for me!!! Ricki, it is just perfect! I am so thrilled! I can not get fabric like that here and so it was not only perfect, from a farmgal friend, but such a sweet taste of home too!! She also sent me the sweetest antique kitchen tool! It is a precious little tin flour shifter with (be still my heart) a green handle and my kichen is in green and white (and of course other hints of pink and purple and lemon yellow)!! She sent me the most precious little plate with ( must still my heart again!) pink and green in the design which are the colors in my kitchen and my current office/craft/girl room!!! And it is so precious with a small scene of a tea cup with "love" written on it. And then she sent me some herbal tea, which I love! and the sweetest note ever!!

Thank you ever so much for cheering my day with the thought of being thought of, and even more so for the sweetest most perfect gifts ever!
Hugz!!!!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  6:11:05 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to Shirley B. for the chocolate themed kitchen towel. So cute. Thanks so much! You brightened my day!

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  8:54:22 PM  Show Profile
Girls-
I am so glad the packages made you smile:) It was so fun to take them all to the post office and see the look on the womans face when I told her I had no idea who I was sending them to- new friends I guess! Stephanie- my colors are natural and dark blues in my living room and the kitchen is a creamy yellow with chocolate brown and blue accents.... but you REALLY do not need to send a thing my way. I just love sending goodies out!
Rebekka

Nature does not ask permission. Blossom and birth whenever you feel like it!

Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  9:30:05 PM  Show Profile
Hey Rebekka,

Yes, the sending goodies out is great fun

Peace, Stephanie
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com
A Creative Journey

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  11:40:22 PM  Show Profile
your very welcome ,Tina :)
shirley
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2007 :  7:32:27 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jessie,
Thanks for the card, it made me laugh, my dd and my dh.
Here is what it said,
If each day is a gift, I'd like to know wehre to return Mondays.
Funny......

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2007 :  2:13:21 PM  Show Profile
Like Rebekka (see above) the post office lady thought I was crazy with an arm load of envelopes on Thursday. She asked if they were thank yous- I just told her they were all ROAK. Wish it was more, but I hope those I sent out will bring a little smile to your face and you will share if you got blank cards. At least that was my hope. A pass-it-along ROAK.

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  10:50:16 AM  Show Profile
I just came home and found a very sweet card from Jessica (crshelpmeet)and mail art from Jenifer (smallgraces)- What a nice treat to come home to ;)
Thanks for making my day you two!!!
Rebekka

Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2007 :  09:14:34 AM  Show Profile
Linda- the little package you sent is adorable...my daughter took the little knit pig to the pool yesterday! The fabric will make a great picnic blanket for the kids at a little forth of july parade we go to.
Thanks for thinking of me, Rebekka

Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2007 :  12:47:26 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to emsmommy for the ROAK!!!!! Loved the little bookmark and cards! Did you make them? Sooo cute! Thank you so much!
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2007 :  4:52:39 PM  Show Profile
Angie! (emsmommys) Thank you, thank you! Love the sweet recipe book, with your recipes and room to add some... Wonderful! And you timed it so well, there in my mailbox among the bills. This is WAY better. :) You are so artistic. :) I have to go show this off now..

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2007 :  7:04:18 PM  Show Profile
I must admit, I was grounded to the heating pad and ice pack for two weeks. So instead of wasting my time being mad about hurting my back, I spent each afternoon drawing, painting, crafting and making a little something for other people. I am grateful that I had a positive project to work on. So making a little RAOK for each farmgirl (that I have finished thus far) was truly an act of kindness from you to me, because it helped me through a frustrating two weeks! So thanks to all of you for including me.

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  10:08:39 AM  Show Profile
Angie, many many thanks for the adorable bookmark!! I never seem to have enough bookmarks for all the books I am currently reading. And this one is so cute and a lovely reminder of where the heart is. I wish I could letter like you! Thanks again!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  12:49:02 PM  Show Profile
Angie -

Got the cute card and bookmark the other day in the mail. You are very talented. Thanks so much, I just love them.

Anne in Portland

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
222 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2007 :  2:23:33 PM  Show Profile
Angie thanks so much for the cute notecard and bookmark. You are such a talent!

Mandi

"There will no longer be so many pleasant things to look at if responsible people do not do something about the unpleasant ones." Madeleine L"Engle
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic RAOK Thank Yous Here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page