Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 SPRING FLEUR SWAP MAIL BY JUNE 5 (check in please)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic SPRING FLEUR SWAP MAIL BY JUNE 5 (check in please) Next Topic
Page: of 2

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2007 :  8:42:34 PM  Show Profile
Jess I just got it back today... SO I am going to Put postage on it this time and do a carrier pick up because I will be having surgery tomorrow.... but the box will be on its way... back to you... and he cant tease you with it this time.... Since I am sending it 2 day air you should have it by the end of the week.

So Sorry.

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com
www.Botanical-Bath.com

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2007 :  11:45:54 PM  Show Profile
Elizabeth, do not spend money on that, send it slow, I am a slow person, really...SLOW!
Go to Top of Page

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  12:17:09 AM  Show Profile
The difference between 2 day air and regular snail mail is less than a $1 because you are in the next state...plus you get free delivery confirmation. So they also come pick it up for free too. SO it is actually easier for me to do it this way.

Relax, I am going to be zoned out on drugs for the rest of the week.... take your time.

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com
www.Botanical-Bath.com

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  05:35:44 AM  Show Profile
Thanks elizabeth, you are awesome, oh I like your new apron with the cherries by the way. And good luck today, I hope all goes well...jess
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  08:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
backyard treasures would you be so kind as to send me your address again. I just got back from Nevada and can't figure out where I put that a week on vacation messes with the mind. Especialy in the hot Nevada sun. I will get this out as soon as I get your address again. thanks sunshine

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic SPRING FLEUR SWAP MAIL BY JUNE 5 (check in please) Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page