Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 What's a typical FG kitchen like? What's out?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic What's a typical FG kitchen like? What's out? Next Topic
Page: of 2

_Rebecca_
True Blue Farmgirl

568 Posts

Rebecca
OK
USA
568 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  2:12:42 PM  Show Profile
What do you have on your counter, specifically what do you keep out? What do you have hanging?

Where do you keep your herbs, fruits, veggies, breads spices.

My inquiring mind wants to know!!

PICTURES ARE SO VERY APPRECIATED!!! I'm a visual person. But, describe it all too!

Thanks,

.·:*¨¨* :·.Rebecca.·:*¨¨* :·.

MariaAZ
True Blue Farmgirl

203 Posts

Phoenix AZ
203 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  3:34:24 PM  Show Profile
My mother gave me one of those Vidalia onion choppers you used to see on TV. It's a flat plastic box with a plastic insert that sets on top of the box. In the center of the insert is a metal chopping grid. A heavy plastic lid fits on top of the whole thing; you put your onion (or whatever veggie you want to chop) on the grid and close the lid.

I'm not usually big on those "as seen on TV" gadgets, but I absolutely LOVE this one. I don't think it would stand up to really heavy use, but for the amount of onions I chop, it sure saves a lot of tears.

Visit my blog at www.craftyfool.net
Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
222 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  3:58:00 PM  Show Profile
In my kitchen I keep out my Kitchen Aid because I love it. It reminds me of my mom and Nona, it makes me feel like making chocolate chip cookies. I collect coookie jars so they are always a couple out.On my shelves I have baskets that house kids snacks, towels, and bibs. My husband loves copper pots and bowls so we have some hanging above my Nona's old crocks that hold spoons and such. I love french culinary stuff so I have two french sifters on top of my fridge along with an old tericotta baker. On top of the cabinents we have old wine boxes. I keep my fruit in a depression glass footed bowl and an old stoneware bowl. Veggies are hung in mesh bags or in the crisper. I just happen to have photos since the house is up for sale. I'm not sure I am typical, but I do love my kitchen.

Mandi

" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler " -Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - threebusybees on May 12 2007 4:04:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  5:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Our kitchen is tiny so we just have the essentials out. I have a green set of crocks that hold sugar, brown sugar, salt, coupons, and tea. We also usually have the blender and food processor out as well as a crock of kitchen utensils and out microwave. We also have the dish drain board since we hand wash all our dishes.

Alee
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  6:53:58 PM  Show Profile
Your kitchen is beautiful mandi!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - May 12 2007 :  8:28:47 PM  Show Profile
mANDI, I love your copper bowls! Do you use them or are they for show?

Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away.
Go to Top of Page

Reepicheep
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

78 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  06:25:24 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by _Rebecca_

What do you have on your counter, specifically what do you keep out?

KA mixer, knife block, 16qt. roaster oven
We have a separate area (still in the kitchen though) where we keep a basket with mail/bills, container of pens, telephone, weather alert radio, container for spare change, small basket for keys, etc.

quote:
What do you have hanging?

Nothing.

quote:
Where do you keep your herbs, fruits, veggies, breads spices.

Herbs (dried) are kept in a top cabinet; fresh are kept in the fridge. Everything else, with the exception of bananas, is kept in the fridge, otherwise it goes bad too quickly in the heat here.

http://naturalpaths.blogspot.com/
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/onourway/
Go to Top of Page

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  06:39:12 AM  Show Profile
Those copper bowls look perfect for beating egg whites high and light! Beautiful kitchen, Mandi!

Mine is small. It's sort of a leftover from the early eighties, all in stained wood and earthy colors, which I adore. I loff to see the grains and natural patterns in wood. On the east side I have a crock to the right of my JennAir oven, and it's full of wooden spoons and whisks. There's another crock there with a lid, and it's full of tea. Then comes my KitchenAid mixer, the Cuisinart, a HotShot hot water maker, and a window. Then comes a couple of candles in canning jars, a yelloware crock full of biscotti, a canning jar with jasmine tea in it, some fabric covered boxes with tea in them, a canning jar of cinnamon sticks, a Warm Thoughts jar (another story there), and above it is the microwave, and above that are some baskets.

Opposite on the west side cupboards beside the refrigerator are a Bose radio, a coffee maker, an espresso maker, and a funny old jar I refill with coffee that says "Old Judge Coffee Settles The Question." Apparently the coffee was irradiated to kill bugs. Then there's a sink, and to the left of the sinks are a wire basket with onions, a wire basket lined with a pretty towel with potatoes, and some old hand made spice jars my mom got for me in the early eighties at her church bazaar. She said there was a card with them that said that the donor bought them at the same church bazaar back in the forties. I loff them.

The Warm Thoughts Jar is one of the kewlest gifts I've ever gotten. My daughter was facing another Christmas with little money to spend. Rather than give cheap gifts or no gifts, she gave amazingly thoughtful gifts. She went to the library and got several books of quotes. Then she sorted through them and copied down about 120 that would pertain to horses, perserverence, personal growth and empowerment, grandchildren, etc. Then she wrote each one on a single small piece of construction paper in a different pretty colors, and to it she attached a piece of candy with a shiny green ribbon, folded them and placed them in a big old fashioned candy jar. She knew I was going to put my gelding Andy in a winter barn to work him for the show season starting in January, and he'd be there about 120 days, or until it was warm enough to bring him home in the spring to work him. Winter riding can be hard, even indoors; and it can be hard to perservere. Each day I was to open one piece of paper, get inspiration and a little sweet, and it would last me until the warm weather arrived. Hence, Warm Thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  07:41:06 AM  Show Profile
What a thoughtful daughter plus a great idea. All these kitchens sound nice, each with the owners personality. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  08:46:12 AM  Show Profile
I have got to take the time to learn how to post pictures. Love the descriptions and the photos! DH and I just remodeled our kitchen last year. (mouse-proofing and insulation are wonderful to have)

I keep out a wine-chilling tin with wooden spoons in it, a crock with other utensils, the espresso machine (turbo-powered farmgirl), a lovely blue swirled glass bowl for fruits/veggies, chickadee art on the walls, a noritake fruit themed plate hanging under the cupboard, a window box for the outside hung inside with seasonal plants (right now there's a squash of some sort vining up and waiting to be set in the garden along with some lillies, and on my to-do list I've collected coasters to turn into lightswitch plate covers. I really loved bringing art into the kitchen. We're lucky to have a large room (14x14), but it has 5 doorways (decorating challenge).

It really is the heart of the home. Everyone stays there when we entertain. I think this is the one aspect most farmgirls would have in common.

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
222 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  09:15:30 AM  Show Profile
Thanks ladies! My husband used to use the pots when he was home more. But he cooks at home so little now, it is sad he feels so constrained in his art now b/c of his job. Yes those pots are specifically made to whip up egg whites, the copper makes them whip up better. Anyway I love everyone's descriptions. I wish I could visit everybodies kitchen. My Nona's kitchen was so little mostly occupied by all her thousands of knick knacks and a large circular wood table where her 6 children ate as kids and now 13 gchildren, 12 ggchildren and many spouses. I can imagine the happiness it brings her. She made three meals a day in that kitchen, it was always spotless. No dishwasher. She has a window overlooking her garden and birdfeeders. When I think of a home and how it should feel I always think of hers.

" Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler " -Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - threebusybees on May 13 2007 12:48:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Vintage Redhead
True Blue Farmgirl

233 Posts

Kaylyn
Saint Charles IL
USA
233 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  12:01:12 PM  Show Profile
KA Stand Mixer must *always* be out. No way am I carting around that monstrosity. So must my coffee pot and blender. My kitchen is *waaaaaay* too small. Virtually no counter space. Everything else could be put away. If I had more space, my KA Food Processor would be out permanently, too. ~ K

~ Kaylyn ~ (Living in Suburbia with a FARMGIRL Heart!)

My Cause: http://nickspavilion.blogspot.com/
My Life: http://vintageredhead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  3:02:10 PM  Show Profile
My kitchen is small too, but works for me. I have my bread machine in the corner of the counter, my toaster is out and right now I have 16 baby chicks in a small cage on the counter as well!!

I have a pantry right off the kitchen and my other stuff like crock pots, food, etc are in there.

I have a Hoosier (my dad made it this year!!) in the kitchen and it has all my bread making basics in or on it. I keep tea towels out on it and a few other things as well.

The chicks are cheeping all day and night. They are so happy in the kitchen. They don't realize I am cooking chicken for dinner right now! LOL They are not going to become food though. I collect the eggs only.
Go to Top of Page

kitchensqueen
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

521 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  5:53:34 PM  Show Profile
On my super tiny kitchen counter I have a plastic dish drainer rack (I sorely need to upgrade; I'd like a cast iron one), a few bottles of wine, my bamboo cutting board, knife block and toaster oven. I have a wine glass holder mounted underneath one of the cabinets, and a stainless-steel utensil rack mounted next to the stove (very handy). I also have a copper tiered hanging baskets where I store garlic, shallots, onions and potatoes (we use them all up frequently so they don't get a chance to be damaged by the light and humidity).

Unfortunately all of my dishes are up in closed cupboards (no space for wall racks or open selving) and the pots and pans are in a high cabinet above my stove, along with my spices (I know, it's the worst place to store them, just no other space). Foodstuffs are in a tiny wall pantry.

Baking pans and accessories are in pull out drawers; silverware and other utensils are in the top two drawers.

The fridge is covered with magnets (many that I made myself) and notes and random papers that are supposed to be important. I have kitchen towels hanging on the oven door.

Just outside the kitchen in our "dining nook" is a bookcase that holds my cookbooks, milk glass collection and crockpot (handy on the bottom shelf). On top of the bookcase are the microwave, toaster and a compact coffee pot (for the husband as I'm a tea drinker). Those are really the only appliance I own.

It's not my dream kitchen by far, but it's functional and as a cheery as a windowless kitchen can be!

http://apartmentfarm.wordpress.com

Now Open!: http://shadetreestudios.etsy.com

Edited by - kitchensqueen on May 13 2007 5:55:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  7:07:47 PM  Show Profile
Well, here's what my old kitchen looks like.Right side of sink shelf looking out to side yard. Table for two. Wood stove is in the kitchen--makes us warm and cozy. My old wooden bread box.

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

sweetproserpina
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

meg
Vinemount Ontario
Canada
535 Posts

Posted - May 13 2007 :  11:09:54 PM  Show Profile
Petite and Cosy

Not my dream kitchen (just a rental) but it suits quite all right for now - if only I could get a whole cookie sheet into the little tiny oven! What always stays out- tea kettle, knife block, cosied tea pot and circular cutting board underneath, ceramic crock of utensils, toaster and basket with fresh fruit or veg. Oh, and the sugar and tea bag jars.

I'll have to take a pic of my spice drawer later to post - it's purty.. (Yes, I know they are just spices, but they are all in cute little tins with labels

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world."
http://theprimroseway.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

UrbanChick
True Blue Farmgirl

331 Posts

Ayako
Atlanta GA
USA
331 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  06:03:51 AM  Show Profile
My KA mixer is out as well as a deep fat fryer (it's only on the counter because I lack cabinet space for it.) I have a large stainless wire shelving unit that has my microwave, breadmaker, food processor and wheat grinder on it. It was a compromise due to lack of counter and cabinet space. It looks ok and when I figure out how to do pictures and clean my kitchen I'll post them.

"Courage dosen't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying: I will try again tomorrow."
Go to Top of Page

_Rebecca_
True Blue Farmgirl

568 Posts

Rebecca
OK
USA
568 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  06:45:34 AM  Show Profile
Oh these are some great pictures, thanks! What neat "Hearts of the Home!!!"

.·:*¨¨* :·.Rebecca.·:*¨¨* :·.
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  07:00:19 AM  Show Profile
Everyones kitchen is sooo inspirational!
Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - May 14 2007 :  2:01:58 PM  Show Profile
You all are lucky to have such beautiful kitchens. I have a very small kitchen, DH ex-wife didn't cook so I have no cabinets, no counter space, a very few drawers. Thank goodness she was all in for a dishwasher. I make do with what I have got. No extra room for anything.
Laura
www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  07:38:54 AM  Show Profile
I took some photos, but didn't have time last night (we tried to kill all of the poison ivy) to post them...herbs I bring in fresh, veggies in the crisper...

Our kitchen is small, as we live in a cottage, but after my stove, on my counter I have:
coffemaker
stainless steel bread box (breads, crackers in bread box), with long-bread basked on top that holds teas, and countless other "things" I don't know what to do with,
microwave. Above this are cabinets. One is for spices, one is for pantry items, and the others are for dishes and glassware. (make a right)
double sink, and stainless drainer to the right of that.

Above my sink used to be a window, and when they added on in the 60's, they enclosed it and made it shelves. Bottom shelf: all my cookbooks and recipes, and also knife block
Middle shelf and top shelf: full of chickens, and hoosier jars and other cool stuff I've collected over the years. Mostly "kitschy" stuff, but my favorite, is a Bessie the Cow porcelain butter dish from the late 40's, early 50's. I LOOOOVE it!

To the right of this is my new stainless fridge, which I also love.

Now moving to the "next wall": antique white enamel topped cabinet where my onion baskets, utensil holder and mortar and pestle sit on top, foils, plastic wrap etc. in the drawer. The cabinet underneath holds all breakfast items and extra flour, sugar, etc...

Next to that is our old tavern table from a bar in Covington from the 1880's (which we never sit at) and then "Finn's" corner (our dog).

The next wall has an old school chalkboard where I write grocery lists etc...and a lot of old farm signs: "Eggs" "Caution, Farmers Scaring Black Birds with Guns" (my favorite) and an oil painting of a rooster with an old metal "fryers for sale" sign above it. This hangs above a bakers wrack which is a "stand in" for my Boone Cabinet (a Hoosier type cabinet) that is in storage. Bakers wrack holds cannisters, pots and pans, cutting boards, food processor, Kitchen Aid Mixer, tureens and serving trays. To the right of that is old white kitchen stool, with the foot stool that comes out.

I think that's it. Four walls, alot of stuff crammed in between them!

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood

Go to Top of Page

Soulful Shepherdess
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Shannon
Rural New York
USA
4 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  11:12:59 AM  Show Profile
My kitchen's freakishly tiny (and storage space is at a premium since the house used to be a man's "camp." Not a single closet beyond one small one for coats (in the kitchen) and one that held the previous owner's gun safe... ;-)

I keep my breadmaker on the counter (use it for my dough-making). I have a spinning spice rack close to the stove, a toaster oven and coffee maker...a few children's books since my boy places things randomly to add to the excitement... a microwave, knife set and cutting board. Pretty dull, actually... No pictures--need to clean up after making Dandelion Wine and Dandelion Jelly! :-)

Shannon

Come visit my young blog to learn more about what I do:
http://99-acres-of-rock.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  11:26:37 AM  Show Profile
The one thing I yearn for in my home is a large kitchen, however, I too have a small one.

On one counter I have my Pfaltzgraf (Yorktowne) canister set. They're the old ones that are numbered 1 - 4. Next to them is the coffee pot. The window sill over the sink has little pottery pieces and old cookie cutters, etc. Past the sink is my KA mixer and microwave, but I really don't use microwave much, so maybe it will go. On small counter between fridge and oven I have my blender and a basket for fruit. On other counter, cookie jar, pottery crock with utensils and mortar and pestle. Can't fit the cuisinart - so maybe I should get rid of the microwave. Everything else is stashed in cupboards, closets and even on shelves in the garage.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  11:51:03 AM  Show Profile
I have a very small kitchen, too. We have a round oak pedestal table in the middle with four windsor chairs. It requires a special choreography if two people work at the same time in there (we must dance around the table) but it has fed the family and kept us happy for 20 years. The one thing I really love is it has a floor to ceiling window.....oh, and custom cabinetry. And antique heart pine floors. I guess I do really like my kitchen! :)

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - May 15 2007 :  1:34:54 PM  Show Profile
My kitchen is really pretty big. On the counters: crockpot, rack for plates/bowls (cupboards are full), toaster, drip coffee pot, sugar jar, honey jar, tea jar, mixer, blender, fruit bowl, compost pail, butter dish and phone. Oh and that stupid microwave that my DH insists on keeping.

Hanging: My DH made me a copper pot rack to hang over my chopping block which is in the middle of the kitchen. I have baskets full of mixing/baking utensils hanging from it, drying herbs, a hanging candle (for when the power goes out), a measuring cup, potato masher, copper ladle and cheese grater. My cast iron pans hang on the wall by the stove for easy access.

I have lots of birds and bird houses on shelves and such. Cobalt blue glass bottles and things in the window over the sink. A baking center near the stove where all of my old (and some new) canning jars full of spices, herbs and baking ingredients are on open shelves above the counter.

If I knew how to post pictures on here, I would. My kitchen is still a work in progress, but I love my kitchen.

We come from Nature, we go back to Nature; health & happiness in between requires intimacy with Nature.
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - May 18 2007 :  05:11:27 AM  Show Profile
Bonjour, gal pals! Well, lucky me....I have two kitchens to describe.....and clean! Our kitchen here in southern France is small; I repainted it last summer with a pale whispy blue color that is luminous when the afternoon sun shines in the back door. On the wall next to the backdoor is a closeup shot of a pansy (my fav flower) in periwinkle blue (my fav color!!) that he took with his digital camera. Floors throughtout the downstairs are terracotta tile which is great to clean. The cupboards are deep blue (hate that) and the stove, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine are white. The coffee maker and a cobalt blue berry dish and the microwave are on the counter, but I try to keep most of the other stuff behind cupboard doors to keep it a little airier looking. The stove has a lid that you can put down over the entire top when you aren't using the burners. The small fridge (Europeans are just now getting access to, and buying what is billed as an "American refrigerator", with two doors and often an icemaker) has a few painted pottery pudding or terrine molds on top. A dark brown wooden plate shelf with a set of copper pots hang over the washing machine, and I put three of hubby's grandmother's ancient pink floral dinner plates on the shelf. Noticing my husband's look of wide eyed disbelief, I replied "ok, they are usually in a cupboard where nobody gets to enjoy them; this pink matches the pink in the tile backsplash perfectly, and if a stray earthquake causes one to fall and break, c'est la vie!" He took it rather well, ladies!

My American kitchen is a good size. Yellow walls with white trimwork around the windows. The old porcelain sink's metal cabinet, along with my only other work counter cabinet (which has a white tile surface that I designed/installed myself), are painted in my favorite periwinkle blue, as is the backdoor that leads out to the garden. The workcounter holds coffee machine and toaster and on the wall I have another photo my husband took of my favorite colored pansies. My wall cabinets are white, with blue accent paint on the raised part of the doors, and the knobs are the Portmeiron garden china pattern that match my good dishes. On top of the cabinets is a collection of old watering cans and birdhouses. Three large windows let in plenty of light, which suits the orchids and other plants just fine! The "out of order" freestanding dishwasher's butcherblock top holds three beautiful begonias and an orchid (which slays my "function first" husband's sensibilities). Haven't decided on whether to repair it (getting back into the Zen of dish washing), but since it holds my plants at just the right height to catch afternoon sun, I am using the inside as storage space for extra dishes, ha! The refrigerator has an old soup tureen that my grandmother (this was her house!) gave me that has viney grape decorations in that shade of blue I love so much. Other vintage pottery sits on top, and the sides are covered with pictures I cut from mags and photos of my sons at varying stages of growth. I keep a collection nearby to pull from so I can have seasonal and holiday photos of them as little kids up during the year. I have a tiny built into the wall pantry and a beautiful custom made cherry spice cabinet that hangs on a wall next to it; the pots have the herbs/spices names stamped into the jar...bought them years ago, a few at a time. I have a big watercolor done by a friend and a collection of baskets hung on the wall over the washer/dryer. On the wall next to the refrigerator hangs a big oval grapevine wreath I made for Christmas with pine greens, Sweet Annie, pomegranates, pinecones, etc. Next to the stove stands a slightly leaning old wooden shelf unit which I painted white to match the kitchen table and appliances, provably made by my great aunt, who could make anything! This houses lots of cookbooks, and pottery in "my" blue, which hold everything from woooden clothespins to cookie cutters. So like alot of you girls, my kitchen is full of everything I love. Cluttered, no. Cozy, definitely! Great day to all! Nance
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic What's a typical FG kitchen like? What's out? Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page