Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Howdy Ya'll Farm Girl Chapter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Howdy Ya'll Farm Girl Chapter Next Topic  

Sheryl
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Sheryl
TX
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2005 :  08:53:20 AM  Show Profile
Goodmorning,

I want to make sure I'm not missing a meeting or anything. It's July 1st (by the way HappyJuly4th ) is there an a specific place I need to look?

Sheryl

I love the air before and after the rain...it rejuvenates my soul.

connio
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

connie
springtown texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2005 :  1:41:06 PM  Show Profile

Hey Farm Girls!

Hey Sheryl!

Sorry, but I just saw this email today. The other Howdy Ya'll girls are all at the branch library where I work. We have not actually had a meeting yet, but one of our members brought lots of nice fabric today, and she wants us all to make aprons. She is bringing her sewing machine to work next week. Would love to have you come by and meet everyone. Perhaps you could make an apron, also. I have to confess that I have not touched a sewing machine in approximately 40 years, but I am interested in learning to sew again so that I can make curtains and things for my house. The last apron that I made was in Vacation Bible School in the sixties, and I have to confess that I never finished it. I have been very "undomestic" in the last 30 years, but now that I am living in the country, I am becoming interested in cooking, sewing etc again.

Why don't you email me at my personal email address.
Still really looking forward to meeting you.
I met another woman in Springtown recently who also might be interested in "Howdy Ya'll".

Connie

cozycottage
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Howdy Ya'll Farm Girl Chapter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page