Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 MERLE.....Thank you RAOK......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MERLE.....Thank you RAOK...... Next Topic  

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - May 02 2007 :  10:57:15 AM  Show Profile
Not sure if you are a sweetie or a stinker! LOL.....I was so shocked and surprised when I opened the box of something you needed my help on! LOL......Well, I'm helping right now and brewing a pot! LOL

Farmgirls...Merle just sent me a huge bag full of my favorite freshly ground coffee from my favorite kitchen store in Greensboro NC!!. I'm sipping on a fresh brewed cup of Snickerdoodle coffee!!

Oh, I just can't tell you how nice it smells!!MMMMMMM...........sip, slurp, yum.......Merle, thank you again. I haven't had this coffee in years. My hubby and I used to wander through that store all of the time when we were dating (we are soon to celebrate our 12th anniversary, so that tells you how long its been since I've had that coffee.) The smell brings back such wonderful memories!! I bought him a huge bread making bowl there. He was hoping to go to chef's school at the time and he makes the most delicious dinner rolls. big sigh.....hold on.....slurp......mmmmmmmmmmm

You know, I have to be one of the most blessed farmgirls around. You have all been so kind to me during the time of my mother's passing and now.......

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
http://auntgeorge.wordpress.com/
My new apron's only blog!

Thanks for checking out my apron and sewing musings!

mkmomus
True Blue Farmgirl

248 Posts

Merle
Greensboro NC
248 Posts

Posted - May 03 2007 :  5:23:02 PM  Show Profile
Glad you are enjoying it, I thought it would be a good surprise!
Merle
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MERLE.....Thank you RAOK...... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page