Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Fun Stuff for You and your Computer!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Fun Stuff for You and your Computer!!! Next Topic  

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  06:44:29 AM  Show Profile
There are so many new farmgirls here, that I wanted to make sure that you all know about some great videos of MaryJanesFarm that you can watch -- everything from sunrise to making biscuits! Here's the link: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/videos.asp

Also, do ya' want to do a little farmgirl wallpapering, but aren't up for the actual pasty mess right now? We have some lovely computer "wallpapers" just for you - Right now, I have the apron on mine... You can find them at: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Wallpaper/default.asp

Enjoy!!!!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  07:38:51 AM  Show Profile
Wow I had coffee and videos thanks for link nice videos and so calming. I think having the cooking videos is a great idea.
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  08:03:25 AM  Show Profile
I love those videos too! Don't you wish Julie Bell was your next door neighbor?( She does the biscuits) She's just precious-all the gals on her videos are! I love the wallpaper too. I'd love to use one but I have one of my son's photos of a flower he took when he was in high school as my wallpaper and I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings by changing it!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  09:11:05 AM  Show Profile
I have watched them over and over and love them...what a wonderful glimpse into the farm!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  11:03:42 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the link! I loved watching those. I didn't know about them. Seems so serene there. Can't wait until I have a farm someday!

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years, pray as if you were to die tomorrow." ~Benjamin Franklin~
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  12:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Libbie-

Thanks for posting that link. I had seen those a while ago but had forgotten where they were to access them. I just love watching the videos :)

Alee
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2007 :  10:52:03 PM  Show Profile
Just watched the video clips, I am soooooo there!
What a wonderful job on the video production.
So glad I took the time to view each segment.
tata-4-now

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2007 :  06:41:35 AM  Show Profile
Aren't they great - there is something so calming about them - it's like sitting with a good friend and just relaxing for a while...

XOXO, Libbie

"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2007 :  10:48:02 PM  Show Profile
oh how delightful! (i couldn't find the 'scroll bar' to watch more videos though? halp!

i have been so busy and not 'on-line' as much as usual .. but i promised me a trip to maryjane's forum tonight .. no matter what! it is almost 2 a.m. .. and i hear little frogs singing outside the window and an occasional bark out of cabin and creek when they hear a critter nearby. that a delight each film was! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2007 :  11:09:17 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Thanks Libbie for the heads-up on the screen saver & videos! Just can't get enough of MayJane's Farm! It's such a pleasure to be apart of this heartwarming group of women! Hummmm...what screen saver shall I use first?! Hugs, Maryjane Lee

"A House Is A Home Where Love Dwells"
Go to Top of Page

Libbie

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 18 2007 :  8:34:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi! Just giving this one another little bump in case our newer farmgirls haven't seen it yet... Enjoy!

XOXO, Libbie

Edited by - Libbie on May 30 2007 10:30:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

ACountryGirl
Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

Nannie
Ca
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2007 :  08:28:46 AM  Show Profile  Send ACountryGirl an AOL message  Send ACountryGirl a Yahoo! Message
[quote]Originally posted by Libbie

There are so many new farmgirls here, that I wanted to make sure that you all know about some great videos of MaryJanesFarm that you can watch -- everything from sunrise to making biscuits! Here's the link: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/videos.asp

Also, do ya' want to do a little farmgirl wallpapering, but aren't up for the actual pasty mess right now? We have some lovely computer "wallpapers" just for you - Right now, I have the apron on mine... You can find them at: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Wallpaper/default.asp

Enjoy!!!!!!

XOXO, Libbie

Wow! Thanks! I will watch these! I downloaded the chick wallpaper, too cute!

Nannie
http://acountrywoman.blogspot.com/ www.homesteadblogger.com/AStitchinTime
Live Laugh Love much!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2007 :  12:39:59 PM  Show Profile
I watch these over and over..they are so nice and homey and calming...the music is perfect too..if you havn't seen them, be sure to check them out!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

The Handmaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

214 Posts

Kim
Shreveport Louisiana
USA
214 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2007 :  9:05:45 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful job! Well done Mary Jane, Erik, Carol, Julie Bell, chickens, cows, birds, and all other assorted participants! You captured the natural essence and peace the gifts of nature offer us purely and simply. What a joy to watch!

"Faith shall finish all that Hope begins."

joan walsh anglund
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  7:10:48 PM  Show Profile
I was not aware of the videos or wallpaper. Thank you so much for the info.

Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  7:53:00 PM  Show Profile
I did not know about the vidoes! They are beautifully done! The farm is positively enchanting!

my blog: http://catholiccountrygirl.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

divineswine
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

connie
free union va
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  05:47:52 AM  Show Profile
love the video......
Go to Top of Page

cabinmoose
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Lorna
Forest Hill MD
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2007 :  05:58:26 AM  Show Profile  Send cabinmoose an AOL message  Send cabinmoose a Yahoo! Message
I love the apron strings desktop..........actually I love them all but apron strings is my current fav....

Cheers,

Lorna
Forest Hill, MD

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too, So we're really
not that different, me and you.” ~Colin Raye
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Fun Stuff for You and your Computer!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page