Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 Our fall swap~Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Our fall swap~Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1015 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1015 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2023 :  8:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’m so glad you liked your goodies, Linda!! :) I had fun creating!

I received your package as well! It arrived on Saturday but I was out of town for the weekend. I opened my box on Sunday. And this is what I got…a gorgeous cowl that Linda made for me! It has the cutest pumpkin buttons on it! I’ll be wearing it on my family vacation over the Thanksgiving holiday!! It will be perfect! Fall ribbon, 2 patterns, an adorable wreath, a sunflower bag (love!!!!!!), some fall corn and beautiful fabric! Thank you so very much, Linda! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9434 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9434 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2023 :  08:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice pkgs everyone!

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4706 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4706 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2023 :  5:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So glad you like everything, Karen. This was such a fun swap. Your info sheet said you liked pumpkins, so I added the buttons to the cowl. The little sunflower crocheted bag is fun to make - I've made several of them so far. If you'd like the pattern please let me know. I was going to add some silk sunflowers to it but waited too long and couldn't find any. Maybe you can find some? LOL! :-( And I thought you could use the fabric to make the sunbonnet Pincushion and possibly other fall items. You can never have too much fabric. LOL!

I made the same quilt the pattern is for several years ago. It is one of the unfinished quilts I inherited from my cousin when she passed away. She had already cut all the strips and I had to decide which colors she wanted where. I love puzzles, so all was fun!

Happy fall, you'all!!

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1263 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1263 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2023 :  04:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning Cindy, I have received your wonderful package. Everything was great.The Bella Grace magazine you sent was just awesome. When I got to the bottom of the box and started reading through it I just sat down and went through the whole thing . So inspiring. Have not tried the popcorn yet but it smells delicious, The toffee, looks great too. I enjoyed the cherry jam with breakfast yesterday, so good. And the teas. Thank you so much for all the goodies. Hoping your package arrives soon. Should be tomorrow. Love the notecards too. Thank you

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2023 :  09:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Sherry. I am so pleased to hear that your parcel arrived. I hope you enjoy the goodies inside. I tried to include as many things as I could from the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy!!

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6055 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6055 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2023 :  09:54:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a fun swap!
Hugs
Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2023 :  4:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Sherry - Wow! What an incredible parcel of "fall" goodness you sent. I received it in the mail yesterday & it was such a delightful surprise to open. There are some lovely fall-themed tea towels, kitchen scrubbers, napkins & an apron; some beautiful soap & a scented sachet which both emitted a gorgeous fragrance when I opened the box; a notebook & some cute greeting cards; some yummy teas, a dip mix & a "Cowgirl's Kitchen" recipe book; some mittens that fit perfectly (just in time for winter); a cute little pumpkin shaped jug; and I LOVE the fabric pumpkin that you handmade yourself. I can see why the Heartisans Marketplace is one of your favourite places to shop. Such unique gifts & such a great mission statement that they have. Thank you so much for your kind generosity!!

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4706 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4706 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2023 :  6:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WOW! Everyone got a lot of great stuff!

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9434 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9434 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2023 :  04:09:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wonderful swap everyone!

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2023 :  4:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A wonderful fun Fall swap. Everyone really got spoiled.

Hugs,
Laurie
Country girl at heart
"Smile and be yourself everyday."
Sister #8572 6/9/2023

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Our fall swap~Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page