Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 November~2020 Make it a month of thankfulness.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic November~2020 Make it a month of thankfulness. Next Topic
Page: of 2

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9531 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9531 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2020 :  04:16:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carole,
Your trees are so cute! I love your tree skirt on the bookshelf. I've not heard of the Seuss spruce and it is fantastic. They have some of what my kids call grinch trees at the nursery behind us. They are wonky shaped from top to bottom and bent over at the top.
I too hope things get back to normal soon and that you will be able to see your family.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2020 :  08:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winnie, Thank you for your kind words. December is here and I am hoping that we are back to our usual hours.

Maryellen, indeed it is so wonderful to have farmgirl friends. No matter the hour or time zone, they are always there for us.

Denise, thank you for the compliment on my tree skit. It is a favourite of mine. It sat there, unfinished, for years until I decided to finish it. Not sure why I put it aside for so long, just glad I picked it back up. I used 100% wool, hand dyed.

Last night, by 8:30, I couldn't function anymore. So I treated myself to an early bed time. Slept for over 12 hours .... I think I needed it. Amazing what sleep will do to your mood. I feel like a brand new person.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Farmgirl hugs,

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com

Insanity: Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein

Edited by - ceridwen on Dec 13 2020 5:55:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2706 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2706 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2020 :  08:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't believe how quickly November went by! And now almost a week of December is behind us.
Carole, your tree is fun! I can see how that would perk you up. I hope that you get some rest from your work soon.

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Project Discussions: Previous Topic November~2020 Make it a month of thankfulness. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page