Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 February 2020 ~ fill it with fun!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic February 2020 ~ fill it with fun! Next Topic
Page: of 5

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2706 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2706 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2020 :  4:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winnie, I like your idea of making a list and crossing the items off as they are finished. You can look at all of the little things that get accomplished. I'm thinking I need to do that....just walk around the house, room to room, and jot down things that need to done. I see things during the day and think, oh yeah, I need to touch up that paint, etc....and then the idea goes out of my head as fast as it went in. Hahahaha
The weather here has been so beautiful, it's put me in the mind of a little spring cleaning. But instead of going ALL OUT AT ONCE, as usual, maybe just taking one room at a time and doing a complete clean of it. And spreading it out over a couple of weeks. It's still February...no need to go crazy with this! haha!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2020 :  6:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually make my list just before bed. If I can stay focused...i can clear it the next day. Have you ever sat down and tried to write down everything you accomplished that day? I find it next to impossible.

Texasgran
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9533 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9533 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2020 :  09:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
List making is right up my alley. I am always jotting things down to remember.

I guess I won't worry about the daffodils because I doubt our night temperatures will get that low now.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2020 :  10:47:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, difficult the believe that February will be behind us in no time! Thanks to leap year, we have an extra day! lol

Not much is happening at the moment. My life is pretty quiet ... and you know I like it like that! Of course it gets a jolt every now and again but all in all ... quiet!

Winnie, it does make a huge difference when you tackle what needs to get done asap ... otherwise it just piles up and becomes more and more difficult to motivate yourself to do it! Ask me how I know? LOL When I cook, I'm a clean as I go, so my kitchen is always pretty much organized. And when I entertain, I clean up before I go to bed ... I do not like to wake up to having to clean.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Today, Saturday, is my Friday. I'm looking forward to the next to days to myself.

Catch you all later.

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com

Insanity: Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Project Discussions: Previous Topic February 2020 ~ fill it with fun! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page