Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 New swap for March Partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic New swap for March Partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9596 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9596 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  09:28:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the Easter bunny filled my basket to overflowing! I received lots of goodies from Darlene. She had things wrapped in pretty tissue too! I won't try to type everything out but you can see everything in the photo. I do love everything Darlene, thank you so much. The little bunnies and chicks are going on my kitchen windowsill. I just checked and your package should be to you soon! Hopefully by Monday.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Mar 19 2016 09:29:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3529 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3529 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  1:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my goodness, LOOK what the Easter Bunny left by my front door while I was out running errands!! Linda, thank-you so much for all of my beautiful goodies. You have spoiled me rotten today!!

She made me a darling Easter bunting which I just hung on my fireplace. It looks adorable!! Then there was a darling kitchen towel,a great knitting tool which I can really use, an apple cutting board, apple hand soap to match, a very pretty flower that fits between bowls so they don't get scratches, and the funniest Easter ring candies I have ever seen.

Thank-you Linda for being my swap buddy and for sending me such a lovely swap!! You have made my day very special and I appreciate all of the time you took making me things and putting it all together.

Like we have all said many times... Farmgirl Mail is the BEST!!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

2114 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
2114 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  3:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Denise and Darlene! Winnie and Linda! What great Easter Goodies!!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6096 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6096 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  10:49:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad you liked it Denise, it was fun putting it together, there is still one more thing but it isn't finished yet.

hugs

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4752 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4752 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  6:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm so happy you like everything, Winnie! That pot/bowl "saver" is very useful. I bought a set of 2 and then made a pattern to make my own like I sent you.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017

Edited by - quiltee on Mar 20 2016 6:55:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

420 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
420 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  06:48:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Julie, your package is going out today.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6096 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6096 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  11:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so excited I got my package from Denise for the Easter swap, and I now have a tablet that will work with the photos being posted, unless I mess up of course.
The cross stitched Hand towel is lovely, everything is great and the coloring book has some beautiful pictures in it. I will enjoy

Yay!
Thank you Denise.

Farmgirl # 4943

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

2114 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
2114 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  12:09:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mail just came and Look what I got! Thank You! Easter Bunny Marlee! We eat outside a lot all year long! I love pretty plates and napkins! There are so many things Lily June and I can have fun with! She will love the butterfly! I do too, he changes colors, so cute!! Ah ha! Detective Marlee, you found out I love Tootsie pops!! Lily June can have one now, with me watching her! I love the garden flag and the pencil! No body can put that one in their pocket! LOL!!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....33392
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6096 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6096 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  12:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice Connie.
hugs

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  4:22:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Connie, am so glad you like it. I had a great time getting this together. Those little butterflies I am putting one in my car.
And it got there fast. That Easter Bunny was hopping down that bunny trail. So glad you and Lily June can have parties.YAY!! So glad you were my swappie my sweet cat friend.

HUGS Marlee

Hugs: Heavens Ultimate Good Sign

OCD: Overly Cute Disposition

Farmgirls: Sisters from Different Gardens
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4752 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4752 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  5:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice, Connie.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

3529 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
3529 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2016 :  05:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been so much fun seeing what all the SPG Easter Bunnies have been busy delivering!! Oh my, there have been some wonderful "baskets of goodies" this year!!

Winnie Nielsen #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Girl of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

420 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
420 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2016 :  4:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Julie, I love your package. I received a lovely felted basket, hand crocheted washcloth and cotton scented handmade soap, a hand crocheted cup cozy, Easter candy, tea bags, hand lotions, hot cocoa mix, glittery butterfly tags, a notebook and pen, a cotton scented votive candle and some vintage Easter Egg print egg clothespins. Wish I could post a picture, but my camera won't load pictures on my computer right now. Thank You so much for all my goodies!

Hope you got your package. It was sent last week. Let me know if you don't get it please. I will send another if necessary.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  06:52:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank You Brenda for the delightful package, it came on Wednesday and made a dreary day so much brighter. I love that dishcloth, I hope you will share the pattern. The farm hankies are soo cute, I am thinking of either framing them or using them in a couple of small pillows. The little lamb is adorable and frolicking away in my kitchen window sill so I can keep an eye on him. I just loved the whole package Brenda, Thanks again.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4752 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4752 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  07:09:04 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Love the dishcloth! Yes, please share the pattern? I can use it for my crochet merit badge since it is a new-to-me pattern. Looks like strips woven together.

I have some of those kids farm hankies - I found them near Shipshewana, IN, in an Amish store. I've been trying to decide what to do with them. I was thinking of using them in a banner.

Love all these creative March packages.

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

420 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2016 :  5:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got our computer back today. It was hijacked and we couldn't do anything with it.

I'll be glad to share the dishcloth pattern. Will mail a copy to anyone that would like one or you can also get it from yarnspirations.com. It's called Sailor's Knot Dishcloth. It is actually quite easy to do. It uses Lily Sugar'n Cream yarn.

You are welcome Julie. I do like to make the sheep. Trying to make as many things for your packages as I can. Need to use up all the supplies I have around here. lol.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Project Discussions: Previous Topic New swap for March Partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page