batznthebelfry
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  11:30:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you sweet loving hens for the prayers...I got blood clots again. last ones were in 2008, this time spend Thursday thur Sunday night in the hosp .....had a large clot log in my right lung....

funny they finally ignored me & gave me pain meds (morphine) & we did not know I was allergic....so spent all day Saturday & Saturday evening throwing up which in a strange way was good, cause it made me cough so I was able to get rid of a lot of the clots in my lungs before they hit my brain or heart...

but oh hens the migraine damn near killed me...but I had a wonderful nurse who suffers so she brought me real coffee from the café & did that ever morning while I was there to help keep the blood vessels open wider....needless to say I refused all pain meds while there so it was a bit rough but I am tough so got thur it all ok.....since this is the 2nd time of blood clots I will be on blood thinner for the rest of my life...

they & I think since I worked so much for a year on the farm then came home where I have nothing to do I sit more that it put pressure on the deep damaged vain in my left leg & started this again....See I was meant to be off grid & working in a pioneer way not this button pushing easy life...lol....now you all don't worry as I am ok, just very tired today so taking it easy but I will say I cried yesterday at the hosp because I wanted to come home to be with my chickens...so was thrilled when the doc was able to get my meds lined up....

found out wednes with the 1st ER visit Tricare had dumped me & not notified us so I had no insurance so the hosp they sent me to when I went back to the local ER on Thursday is a teaching hosp & all m y care was free ($30,000), meds included.....but they had to have a care taker fill out forms to get me meds & so on once I left the hosp so that's why it took so long to let me go home...

I have to go back to this hosp, 45 mins,to refill all my meds but I never have to pay for them until I actually get insurance...& then because Thomas has no it will be very little or no cost at the local CVS drugstore......So I am sore but doing just fine & wanted you all to know since I got on MJ to check hen house about Debbies surgery & saw all that you had wrote about me....<3 you all & thank you....also Darlene letter is written & needs to just be in the mailbox, & marlee got your card when I got home yesterday & will write soon

Chickens RULE!
hen #2622
theoldbatzfarm.blogspot.com

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4132 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4132 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  12:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh M, we are so happy to hear from you and know you are home resting, we were all so worried about you. I guess sometimes we do know our own bodies and more than the doctors do right? I am also happy your treatment, hospital and medicine costs will be taken care of, a heavy burden lifted I am sure.

So, please, please take care and rest, make Thomas wait on you for a change you sure do deserve it.

Also, please check in everyday in the HH and let us know how you are doing as we all are concern.

Take care my sweet M.

Love and Hugs,
Mama Hen

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6099 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6099 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  2:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh michele,
I am glad you are doing better, gee you really went through a lot of pain. I am sorry to hear that and waiting so long in the hospital is just not fun. It is good to hear you back on here, so you take care and I am so glad you are getting help with your Medical bills.
Relax and tell the nurse that helped you a big thank you from us for giving you your coffee and taking care of you while you were in the hospital.

hugs, hugs, hugs.
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Feb 10 2014 7:36:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1279 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1279 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  2:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele, So glad you are doing better and at home. There's no place like home. Take care and rest with you girls. Please let us know if you need anything, you know how we are if you said one thing the packages would be half way there. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  3:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Michele, so happy you are home and on the road to recovery! What a blessing to not have to worry about your medical bills :)!
We have been very concerned about you, thanks for letting us know how you are! Please keep in touch!
Big hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9604 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9604 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  3:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele,
So glad to hear you are on the road to recovery or at least heading in the right direction. We have missed you. I know I owe you a letter. Working on it so I will have it in the mail soon.

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  08:38:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you at home Michele.

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Rain K
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Rain
Paonia CO
150 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  11:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele, that sounds like a total nightmare! Thank God you are home, ok for a bit, and having the bills taken care of!
hugs to you,
Rain

Farmgirl #3381
The Ninth Wave
Earth Meat farms
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  7:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele' my sweet chickie friend that is down right scary but and so glad that you are home and doing good. I know your kids were so happy to see you.
Glad all your hospital bills were paid for. Hugs to you my friend. Marlee
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2014 :  11:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele
Gotta love nurses, they make such a difference! Glad you're home and on the mend.
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2014 :  9:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry I have not been on Thomas computer where I can type see last few days..... big big snow storm today *& you all know how I love the snow.... got a call tonight from my regular doc & blood not thinning like it should so making me take another pill on top of the one pill & 2 shots daily.....damn near cried as it just seems too much for my body....go in Monday for blood test & refill pills cause with me taking 2 a day will be out Monday night...at least those will be free & just the gas to get there plus I plan to go up on the sixth floor so I can see the nurses, aides ect & thank them for all the good care they gave me....I can't promise I will be on here daily but I will try to check in ever few days so you all don't worry.....Semi bad day with Thomas & me argueing & him bringing up crap from 6 yrs ago that he still hasn't let go but the ig thing is I am now again in control of taking care of the bills since he isn't paying them & have no idea where the $ is going when we had it...right now have had no income since jan 1st so thank goodness I have a well stocked pantry & bought 2 20+ lb turkeys back in Dec....have the last one thawing right now & hope it will be in the oven by Saturday morning....I take the wings & bones & cook them down & use that to create a creaming turkey noodle soup so nothing is wasted & get enough to freeze for a few meals...plus use the turkey in casserole style things so it goes a lot farther....we should have some $ by the end of the month now that he is back in school so the house payment will be made....I had enough $ hiding in my separate bank saving acct to pay this months house payment...thank goodness......so anyway I am fine...hens doing good & I have pipper my crippled leg hen up in the livingroom with me....she will stay up here until I feel better...I sleep in the recliner cause last month I fell down the stairs...yes again & rebroke my collarbone at the breastplate so can't lay down in the bed without pain so the chair works good for me.....if it ain't one thing its another...lol.lol.lol.....at least my pipper is understanding of all the times I need to hold her just so I don't fall apart or give up....love you all & thank you for being the best hens to me.

Chickens RULE!
hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2014 :  5:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Michele', just checking in on you. Hope you are feeling some better today.
Loved the photo of you and your chickie girl :)! They make the neatest pets, love all the different personalities!
Praying they get your blood regulated, and soon! So happy the nurses took good care of you, I imagine you are an appreciative patient, which makes their job more pleasant :)!
Well sweetie, take care! You are in my prayers.
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2014 :  6:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Michele', just checking in on you. Hope you are feeling some better today.
Loved the photo of you and your chickie girl :)! They make the neatest pets, love all the different personalities!
Praying they get your blood regulated, and soon! So happy the nurses took good care of you, I imagine you are an appreciative patient, which makes their job more pleasant :)!
Well sweetie, take care! You are in my prayers.
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1279 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1279 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2014 :  6:27:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele' so sorry about your fall how terrible . Please know your always in my thoughts. Hope they get your blood medicine regulated soon. I hope things start to get better for you soon. Take care of yourself and know we are all here for you. Lots of hugs.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6099 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6099 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2014 :  08:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
Michele
Oh dear lady, I am so sorry for all the problems you are going through, l will continue praying for you and healing of your body. I will put both you and Thomas for your financ:ial situations.
Did you get the package l sent to you?
You take care and rest .

Blessings
Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  4:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Michele', So good to hear from you :)! I'm sorry for all the "
stuff" you are going through, how sad!
Hopefully Thomas will get this job, which will help financially and also keep him busy.
Hugs to you and your "kids"! Try to look for positive things in your life, there really are many, sometimes it is just hard to see them. I try to list things I am thankful for, even tiny little ones. Sure helps to refocus on what is positive and not negative.
More hugs,
Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9604 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9604 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  5:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Michele,
Will be snail mailing you.

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

batznthebelfry
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Michele
Athol Ma
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  8:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so sorry that I upset so many of you & that you called Debbie, I just am feeling like I am dying & losing all grip of everything & felt safe here since i had hoped you would all understand. So to make it easier I am leaving the HH & Maryjane since I do not want you all to leave if I stay as Debbie & the hen house need you all

Chickens RULE!
hen #2622
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6099 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6099 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2014 :  10:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Michele
We don't want you to leave the HH. We love you here, I will continue prayer for you to heal and be stronger.

Blessings
darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4132 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4132 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  08:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I understand M and truly sorry as I will miss you.

I also read your last post on your blog that you will not have a computer soon and that you would be unable to participate on the forum and HH since you had no way to do post and be a part.

You know that you are always in my heart, thoughts.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  3:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What? Snail mail is coming your way my sweet hen friend.

Love Marlee
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy

9604 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9604 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2014 :  6:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Michele I am so sorry you are leaving us. I do wish you would stay as I have so enjoyed having you here in the hen house.
Will continue to keep in touch through snail mail my friend.

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Mar 12 2014 6:29:33 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic i am home Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly