Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 Surprise! Mama Hen Give Away for Christmas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Surprise! Mama Hen Give Away for Christmas Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4139 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4139 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2013 :  11:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will have my last Mama Hen Give Away for Christmas and the New Year, I will tell you what it is just in case you have it and may not need or want it. If you already have a copy and want it for a friend that is fine as well.

The Give Away is for 1 copy of Mary Jane's Hardcover Book:

MaryJane's OUTPOST
Unleashing Your Inner Wild

All you have to do is tell me what "Christmas and Family" means to you, that is it.

I will be sending all of you an email later in the week giving you an update on your ole Mama Hen, til then, enjoy your week, have fun, relax and Please Be Happy. And, always remember I keep all of you in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Love and Hugs to all,
Mama Hen (Debbie)

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU." ~ANONYMOUS"

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Dec 15 2013 11:50:32 AM

Rain K
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Rain
Paonia CO
150 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2013 :  12:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the thought, Debbie, I already own 2 copies!
hugs to you,
Rain

Farmgirl #3381
The Ninth Wave
Earth Meat farms
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9609 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9609 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2013 :  6:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a copy of this book too Debbie! Lovely to do a give away for your hennies though.

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugloveslilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6099 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6099 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  07:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Debbie,
I am on for the moment and saw this.

Here is what Christmas and family means to me.

Christmas is special because Jesus is the reason for the season and if it wasn't for him it would be just another holiday with out loving people around to share it. Christmas with family is special because even though you may not agree with everyone you still get to be with them and enjoy sharing everything of the season with them. When they are not there it is good memories that you have had in the past with those precious ones you can remember. I try to make it a good one for every one I am around in a loving way.
Showing the precious little children what the spirit of Christmas really is will help them when they grow and make this world a better place to be in. All my family is everywhere else now so I am not around them at Christmas time but I have my wonderful family memories to carry me through the Season.

Blessings everyone.

darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

243 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
243 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2013 :  2:39:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie - Gosh, my family means everything to me; with the kids go=rown up and moving here and there, it is hard to get all together, that is my wish; its always 3 of the 4 kids, but oh well, my daugher from TX will be heading home for Christmas so that makes me real happy; she is coming home then as she is hoping to catch a baby being born as my other daughter is due 12/29, so looking forward to that!
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Surprise! Mama Hen Give Away for Christmas Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page