levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9609 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9609 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  10:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am decorating sugar cookies I made day before yesterday and listening to Christmas music by "The Piano Guys" and watching the snow fall. Wonderful as long as I don't have to go out in it! At least it is toasty warm in here.

I am also doing some laundry to get ready to go visit the grandgirls for their birthday celebration. Actually birthdays were yesterday and Friday but they are celebrating them together. We will be there early enough to spend some time with them before their other set of grandparents get there. They live closer and see them a bit more often and they will spend Christmas with them also. So we thought we'd take advantage of having an extra day with them.

What is everyone else up to these days? Seems a little quiet here except for the stocking swap. Everyone busy preparing for Christmas?
So glad I am done with gifts and ready so I can enjoy all the other things and not be frazzled about getting everything finished!

"Glory to God in the Highest"

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugloveslilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
871 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  2:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Denise, sounds like wonderful Christmas month. My computer was on the fritz but got it working so I am back here. Yippee! Been sipping hot chocolate and watching old Christmas movies. Like 'Its Christmas Charley Brown', I haven't seen Its a Wonderful Life'. But then Hallmark movies, makes me feel cozy. Got the shopping part of Christmas done. Don't buy a lot, its crazy......!

Merry Christmas...

Marlee
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9609 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9609 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2013 :  6:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love watching the Hallmark Christmas movies but I usually watch alone because J doesn't care for them. He says they are the same movie they just change the name. ;) I love watching It's a Wonderful Life. I watch it every year.
I got about half of the cookies decorated, laundry done and some other things done. The rest of the cookies can wait till I get back.
So glad you got your computer working again, Marlee!

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugloveslilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2013 :  06:08:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gals, We almost have all our decorating done. Got a little fresh tree that we decorate for the birds, its out on our deck, but has rained every day since we bought it - sun is out today, however at the moment it is 24 degrees, so I will wait a bit before I head out to put lights on it and then some pinecones dipped in peanut butter, then rolled in birdseed, sliced oranges and sliced apples, maybe string some cranberries. We all love this, the birds even more than us I think :)! The house is done, cards are half done, shopping mostly done - now time to relax and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior.
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Having a fun time. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page