Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirls Southwest
 Project Discussions
 Happy Thanksgiving to my Farmgirl Southwst Sisters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Happy Thanksgiving to my Farmgirl Southwst Sisters Next Topic  

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4011 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4011 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  07:50:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I bought Thanksgiving Cards to send to all of you but can I find them NO! Must be the pain meds, even had hubby look but they have just disappeared.

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. We will be spending Thanksgiving with Dear Friends who are our Extended Family. I still am not up to fixing our Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner:-( So, we are so Thankful and Blessed that they will share their day and meal with us, and boy can she cook!

I am very Thankful and Appreciate all of you, I am so proud and happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of farmgirls. Thank you for all your love and support.

Farmgirl Hugs,
Deb

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.

www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Nov 22 2011 07:51:28 AM

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Pam
Phoenix Arizona
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  08:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Deb,

Thanks for the good intentions and warm wishes! I have done that same thing so many times it's become a family joke. I can't even blame it on pain medication! I hope that you are feeling stronger every day and that you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

And, let me add my Thanksgiving wishes to all of the chicks in our henhouse and to our Moma Hen, CJ. Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope that your week is filled with good food, good conversation, and good memories. One of the things I am thankful for is that you are all a part of my life.

Warmly,
Pam

Pam
Be distracted by joy
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

112 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  08:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey girl,

Happy Thanksgiving. Having you get better is all any of us want I'm sure. You'll find those cards right after Thanksgiving.

To everyone else in the henhouse. Enjoy Thanksgiving and ditto what Pam said where would we be without all the great chicks in our henhouse and our mother hen. We have soooooo many things to be thankful for often we forget.
Go to Top of Page

KathleenL
True Blue Farmgirl

201 Posts

Kathleen
Littleton Colorado
USA
201 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  09:04:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure those cards will show up sometime! You can save them for next year. Of course, that means keeping track of them a whole year. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I've a moment for a breath here before the whirlwind starts. November 24 is my oldest's birthday so we will be doing turkey and all the fixin's at noon and tacos and chocolate fondue in the evening for the birthday celebration. This year the family is at 14. We grow, then shrink, then grow.

Love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

CJ
Dolores Colorado
USA
541 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  10:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my dear Farmgirls Southwest Henhouse "Chick" friends!!

First of all, Debbie - don't worry about the cards. Like Marilyn said, you'll probably find them after Thanksgiving! But we just want healing, strength, encouragement and comfort for you!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO priviledged to be a part of this Henhouse and appreciate you all so, so, so very much! It's just one of the wonderful things I'm grateful for . . . giving thanks for!!

Pam . . . hope to see you again, next time we're in Arizona.

Kathy . . . I can't tell you how GLAD I am to see you here. I've missed you more than words can express!

TO ALL OF YOU "CHICKS"!!!
Giving thanks! I'm grateful!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
CJ . . your ole, humble, "mother hen"

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado

from my heart: www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com
from my hands: www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KathleenL
True Blue Farmgirl

201 Posts

Kathleen
Littleton Colorado
USA
201 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  2:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, thank you CJ! Life has been crazy busy. It was Ethan's first year at college and his first year ever having been in school. It turned out to be more intense than expected. We didn't realize his school was on an accelerated schedule when he decided to go there. I've been helping him quite a bit with online research for different projects and I just didn't feel like spending much time on the computer after that. We now have a break until January but I also think he's also adjusting to doing most things on his own.

Oh, I did get your card and it's on my dresser waiting for a reply. :-)

Love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

74 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
74 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  6:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh gosh i thought i was the only one who did something like the cards!!!!!
debbie-get well!!!
everyone--blessings to you all!thank you for being part of my life!

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

Rain K
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Rain
Paonia CO
150 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  10:01:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,
Happy Gratitude day to all my henhouse sisters, and a special thank you to CJ for anchoring the experience for us all. I have been busy, busy with the last of our harvest, food preservation, hunting, cooking, baking and generally having a fabulous time in Paonia. Our weather has been so amazingly fine that we finally got the greenhouse and garden all cleaned up and ready for winter. We have a houseful arriving starting tomorrow, so an early happy holiday to all.
PS. The tie one on project has been greatly appreciated by all those on the receiving end here.
love to all,
Rain

Farmgirl #3381
The Ninth Wave
Earth Meat farms
Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

188 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
188 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  08:49:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And my thoughts to all of you as well. This will be hubby's and mine first Thanksgiving as married and with the new baby. What a year. I've appreciated all the support this year and especially Rain for the food. That was great and delicious!

I hope everyone can enjoy their time with loved ones, whether family or friends.

Laurie

Best Growing
Go to Top of Page

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Pam
Phoenix Arizona
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  09:01:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Laurie,

A new marriage and a new baby...now there's something to be thankful for! Hmmmm, I feel a glow just thinking about snuggling a baby! Blessings to your family.

Warmly,
Pam

Pam
Be distracted by joy
Go to Top of Page

Rain K
True Blue Farmgirl

150 Posts

Rain
Paonia CO
150 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2011 :  09:25:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Laurie,
Call me or send personal email to (rainklep@hotmail.com), as for some reason our mail crashed and I lost your personal information. How is Wyatt? More to the point, how are you and Ed? A very happy and special holiday blessing on your family...
I am home now until late January, so let's get together and I will bring more tasty food!
love,
Rain

Farmgirl #3381
The Ninth Wave
Earth Meat farms
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Happy Thanksgiving to my Farmgirl Southwst Sisters Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page