SylviaE
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Sylvia
Stamford TX
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2011 :  8:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all, I know this is probably not the place for this, but I wanted to say a great big THANK YOU for all my Southwest Henhouse sisters who honored me with birthday greetings. I love to give and receive cards and you all overwhelmed me. I will eventually get an email to each of you, and I feel like a real slug since I have been so lax in sending cards lately. I am an itinerant teacher of the blind and visually impaired and this week just started our 5th week of school and I am FINALLY feeling able to take a slight breath. Still no lunch break(don't worry, I do eat while I drive:) and working 1-2 hours beyond my regular schedule a couple of days a week, but part of that is that I am somewhat of a workaholic and I do LOVE what I do. Anyway, the good thing is that we are leaving Wednesday after work for a weekend trip up to Colorado. YAY!!!! Maybe when I ge tback I will catch up on personal correspondance.
Love and thanks to you all.

Sylvia E
Farmgirl Sister #2871

Montrose Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

188 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
188 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  08:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sylvia, I hope your colorado trip went well. It's wonderful here this time of year.

Laurie

Best Growing
Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic birthday greetings Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page