Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Bulletin Board
 What is everyone up to this summer??!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Bulletin Board: Previous Topic What is everyone up to this summer??!! Next Topic  

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Linda
Kansas
919 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2011 :  07:48:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ladies,

Haven't been hearing from anyone too much. How is summer season going for all of you?

It has been a bit busy for me. My mom had surgery and is recouperating thru the summer at my daughter's home. My other daughter and I are keeping my grandkids a lot, and hanging out at my daughter's so she can run errands etc. My mom is not allowed to be left alone at this point.

I have planted a few herbs, vegs and flowers on my balcony. They are growing nicely so far!

It has been hot and humid in this part of the country. Thankfuly, the worst of tornado season seems to be behind us.

Hope you all are doing well.

God Bless, Linda

Blessings, Linda Always a ranch and farmgirl in my heart! Romans 8:28
http://www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

440 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
440 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2011 :  1:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I feel I fell into a big hole and have finally crawled out. I never want to move again. But we are all settled in and love it here. It's like a whole different world. And we only moved about 2 blocks away. But we have alot more privacy and are truely enjoying being outside. Have my little deck filled with my favorite flowers and I have a little pot of peppers and tomatoes. So looking forward to fall, when we can all get together. By then your mom should be back home, Linda. Hope this finds everyone doing well and probably very busy. Until later, have a blessed day!

http://www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Bulletin Board: Previous Topic What is everyone up to this summer??!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page