Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Hanging By A Thread
 Project Discussions
 Did everybody find instructions????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Did everybody find instructions???? Next Topic  

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
140 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  08:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started writing individual emails and realized that would just take too long, but I wanted to be sure you all knew where the instructions were for our embroidery book. Both the stitches and the instructions to get going and stitching are on Project Discussions. The stitches are on "first project", go to page 3, on the bottom. The fabric info is on Embroidery Book post. Sorry about putting the stitches on a different one, I guess I was tired!
With what is up there you have all you need except for gluing and finishing it off, and I'll put that up when you are all ready! Enjoy, learn a lot of beautiful stitches! I can't wait to see how these all turn out!

Julie

Farmgirl #1127

"No matter where you go . . . there you are!"

nin1952
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Donna
Cedartown GA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  11:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found them and I started on them yesterday.
Happy stitching
Donna

LIVE simply, LOVE generously, CARE deeply, SPEAK kindly...Leave the rest to God.
Go to Top of Page

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
140 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  5:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Donna, glad to hear it! Have fun!!

Julie

Farmgirl #1127

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

859 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  6:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found the directions. I may have to have surgery soon so I can use more handwork. Julie, thanks for putting this together. Bonnie

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
140 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  7:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bonnie,
I'm glad you found the info, but sorry to hear about the possible surgery. That stinks!!! We'll keep you in our prayers, please let us know. Also let me know how the stitching is going, ok? Please take care.
Julie

Julie

Farmgirl #1127

Go to Top of Page

ijjie
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Joan
Knoxville TN
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2010 :  2:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I am having a busy summer ferrying kids around to summer activities, but have got started on a few pages of my embroidery book. Hope to get some more done now that the 4th is behind us. I am up for what ever we decide on for the next project. Julie hope you are feeling better soon! I took a spill a few years ago on a moped on icy winter roads and know how you feel. Happy Summer stitching to all the Hanging by a Thread "hens".

Joan

www.ijjie.blogspot.com; www.exploretheworld.blog.com; www.pittrock.com
Go to Top of Page

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
140 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2010 :  07:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Joan. It wouldn't have been as bad if I had turned around in the grass, but I fell onto small fieldstone rocks/boulders lining the edge of the driveway. I shudder just thinking about it still.
I am busy too, getting county fair stuff done, now that I can use my hand a little better, and some embroidered pillowcases are in that list of things to make, so I am having fun stitching. I could probably get a lot done while recuperating, so I'm going to just put it all on the coffee table in front of the couch so it is right there to start on each time I lay down and put my leg up! Take care and have fun!

Julie

Farmgirl #1127

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

440 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
440 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  6:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry girls, DH and I have been busy trying to find jobs. Nothing for me yet and he just got a call for another interview monday. We are praying it will work out. Anyway, I not even started to get supplies together but will try this next week and start on my stitches. Found instructions and will try to catch up.

Hugs, Brenda
Go to Top of Page

City Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Deb
Chicago IL
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2010 :  1:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been having a busy summer here as well. Camping a few times, vacation to Florida.... remodeling our master bedroom. I think we've been gone more than we've been home.

I'm itching to stitch! Not sure if I can start a project that requires this close of following directions or not. Perhaps I'll iron something on just to satisfy my craving!

Sorry I haven't been posting. I'll be better, I promise!

Farm Girl #790

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place

Go to Top of Page

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

140 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
140 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2010 :  07:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brenda and Deb,
If it is too much, just skip this one. The next one we are going to do - the Embroiderer's Blessing, is just a trace and go - and less time to get started. That might be better for you, if you like it. Check it out on Crabapple Hill's website. It is really cute. The thing that will take the time is tracing the pattern, and that doesn't even take that long really. Once you do, you can really go to town and get stitching! I'm going to start stitching mine this week because it is a county fair project!

Julie

Farmgirl #1127

Go to Top of Page
  Project Discussions: Previous Topic Did everybody find instructions???? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page