Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Annual Farmboy Swap - PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Annual Farmboy Swap - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2023 :  11:40:14 AM  Show Profile
Ohh, I am so sorry I was out of town this year for our annual Farmboyt swap! What awesome packages are going out and Farmboys are still scratching their heads that they have a box with their name on it!! LOL!!! Just another way Farmgirl Mail is BEST!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2023 :  09:57:15 AM  Show Profile

Oh my goodness Heather, you spoiled Keith. It as Christmas at our house last night for him. He did chuckle with all the “red” stuff and saidNathan probably can’t convince him to change from”green”. The tube of grease was perfect for my farmer, the gloves are always needed and the tackle were great choices. We lost the lastof our bobbers last week, so perfect timing. You know where we will be next week so all the treats will be enjoyed by the family. Please tell Nathan Thank You from his North Dakota friend.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2684 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2684 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2023 :  3:25:16 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Karen for your wonderful farmboy package for Brian, he loved all the snacks and the working man hand cream and the UCLA quilted coasters and trailer keeper key ring. He was so surprised and shocked he received a surprise farmboy package in the mail. I razzed him about receiving some package from some lady... Babe... who is Karen Martell and why is she sending you packages!!! He loved it, thank you.

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1440 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1440 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2023 :  6:37:36 PM  Show Profile
I love it!! Glad he enjoyed everything! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Annual Farmboy Swap - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page