Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Lost Art of Letter Writing Swap - Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Lost Art of Letter Writing Swap - Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 6

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2023 :  9:50:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh Ruth, I have will have yours mailed in the morning, crazy here as well. So, perfect timing!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2196 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2196 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  05:00:39 AM  Show Profile

Thank you for the darlin box of goodies Daizy! I love Starbursts and Smarties are my sweeties favorite candy (I may share with him). I'll be using the pretty norecards and the coloring postcards soon. The rose sachet is infusing my lingerie drawer right now. The notepad is small enough for my purse and will come in handy. My skin gets dry this time of year so the body creme is appreciated.

Now to stock up on stamps.

Vanessa
Farmgirl Sister #6754

Edited by - Audra Rose on Jan 31 2023 05:02:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  4:05:07 PM  Show Profile
Ruth, your package was mailed this morning and should arrive by Friday according to my local post office, hope you like what I created for you, sorry it took me so long to get it in the mail, we were on some serious crunch time for my youngest finishing up his semester (first year of high school and online). It was a tough one. 59 hours of school just last week alone. Crazy! So, watch for little square box coming your way!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  4:07:01 PM  Show Profile

What a fun swap this has been!! It’s been so cool to see what everyone is getting in their swaps, too!

I was literally spoiled by Ms. Sherry!! Thank you!! You have blessed me richly!! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2023 :  05:56:30 AM  Show Profile
Morning Karen, so glad you got your package, it was a lot of fun. Enjoy

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2023 :  09:59:49 AM  Show Profile
Hi Andrea - just checking in to see if your parcel arrived yet? I sent it across the country over a week ago, so I hope you get it soon.

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2023 :  3:08:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cindy,
Yes, your package arrived yesterday. The stationary is beautiful! Wrapped up in sunflower paper to remind me warmer days are coming :) Delicious local toffee with a pretty tag. Tea to warm me up in this February cold. The card is adorable!
Thank you so much, I love everything.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

345 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
345 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2023 :  09:11:29 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad to hear that it arrived. The card was made by one of our very own farmgirls (Karen "Jokamartell").

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2023 :  4:15:20 PM  Show Profile
Jenn, I am glad you enjoyed your letter box of resources for sending out your notes. It was fun to put together and I am sure the people you send to will be excited to see real mail in their mailbox! Thank-you again for all the wonderful and pretty goodies you sent me as well. I am fixed up for awhile with supplies!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2023 :  4:44:23 PM  Show Profile
Emily did your package and
Letter get to you yet? I sure hope so.

Hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

amomoffour
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Ruth
Cañon City CO
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2023 :  7:36:57 PM  Show Profile
Hello April. I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful package that arrived today. Your letter writing box is so very lovely and it will definitely come in handy for all of the letter writing. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and I will correspond next to you. Thank you so much!!

Ruth Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2023 :  7:53:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ruth, I'm so happy you liked it... I look forward to getting to know you as well. Have a wonderful weekend!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2023 :  09:34:15 AM  Show Profile
My bad!! I have been remiss in telling you about the amazing letter box I received from Debbie F. I was waiting to try to take some photos and just haven't got that done yet. But anyway, several days ago I received the most gorgeous vintage wooden box with a glass top that depicts beautiful red flowers There must be an interesting story behind this treasure. As if that in itself wasn't enough, the box was filled with delightful treats including several handmade notecards, pen, stickers and ephemera, a sheet of Forever stamps, "How to Write a Letter" book, and . . . . and . . . . . be still my heart . . . a movie "Message in a Bottle" with my favorite hunk, Kevin Costner. What a wonderful box of goodies. Thank you so much Debbie. You really spoiled me.
Big hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking

"When life gives you junk, make a junk journal."
. . . .jean pici
Go to Top of Page

Lacey
Chapter Guru

154 Posts

Rea
Davis Ca
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  11:59:18 AM  Show Profile
Hannah,
Thank you so much for the beautiful "Lot Art of Letter Writing Swap" gift.
The writing paper and note cards are wonderful. I will be using the writing pages for my notes to "Operation Gratitude" while I enjoy a cup of tea!
Sister Hugs,
Rea

Rea Nakanishi
Farm Girl Of The Month Jan. 2022
“Action is the foundational key to all success.”
– Pablo Picasso
Go to Top of Page

amomoffour
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Ruth
Cañon City CO
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  2:32:12 PM  Show Profile
Hello April. Just checking to see if you have received your package yet. Delivery was supposed to be last Thursday. Hope that all is well. Blessings!!

Ruth Farmer
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  3:25:58 PM  Show Profile
I received a sweet package from Joyce today all the way from Canada!

I love the pouch that will be just perfect to carry my letter writing supplies and I can't wait to try out the wax seals. I also received a very nice letter - can't wait to write back and get our letter writing exchange started.

Thanks Joyce - I hope my package to you arrives soon - it shows it's still in transit.

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286
Farmgirl of the Month October 2022
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1402 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1402 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  5:20:14 PM  Show Profile
Enjoy, Laura!! I'm so glad it made it :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  5:41:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ruth, not yet... but our mail is very slow and very inconsistent at best. I'll be sure to let you know when it arrives. I can't wait! :-)

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2023 :  6:52:56 PM  Show Profile
Sherry, when I checked the status of your box it FINALLY showed out for delivery. I am so sorry the ice storm delayed the delivery by so much. Original delivery date was 1/31. :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  1:15:37 PM  Show Profile
Did everyone know that today is send a card day.

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  3:14:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Karen, I received your package today. It had to rest before it got here. That package was like Christmas all over again. I was just blown away. You always make you packages so pretty and fun. Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies. Love the homemade letter supply travel pouch. You are just awesome. I will use the book for addresses, it’s perfect. Love the cards, those pens are great, already tried them out. Love those little paper stamps, tea, all of the card sets. Thank you so much. I have to show everyone what the packages look like when I opened the box and then after I open everything.

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  3:19:52 PM  Show Profile
Here’s the cute letter pouch Karen made

Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  4:57:39 PM  Show Profile
Awesome movie day. In the marvelous box of letter writing surprises that I received from Debbe F. she included a movie -- "Message in a Bottle" . . . oh my stars, Farmgirls, see if you can get ahold of that film before Valentine's Day. Grab your sweetie and open a bottle of lovely wine (or your beverage of choice) and watch that film together. Oh yes, don't forget the box of Kleenex. My girlfriend, Lynne, and I had our girl's movie day today and watched it. Such a lovely, lovely film. Not a real happy ending but a beautiful love story nonetheless. Thanks again Debbie-- that one gets moved right to my favorites list.And oh YES, Kevin Costner is definitely a hunk !!! He can be my Valentine any time.
hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking

"When life gives you junk, make a junk journal."
. . . .jean pici

Edited by - JeanP on Feb 07 2023 4:59:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  6:00:55 PM  Show Profile
Yay, Sherry! I'm so glad that it finally got to you. It was so fun to put together for you! :)

Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1093 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1093 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2023 :  6:06:38 PM  Show Profile
Jean I remembered that was a great movie, but it’s been so long since I saw it, I have forgotten. I’ll have to look it up again. Now, if you like Kevin Costner, then you have to watch “Dragonfly” from 2002, if you haven’t already. That was a wonderful movie!!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
FGOTM August 2022
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Lost Art of Letter Writing Swap - Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page