Suzinna53
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Susan
Hansville WA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2023 :  11:49:31 PM  Show Profile
I disappeared due to the loss of several family members and having to make funeral plans and deal with their legal matters and going out of state to do so as well as having a large family and their care. It has taken most of my time and then the pandemic. I am happy to finally be able to participate and look forward to catching up with you all. I received a welcoming post card from Winnie Nielsen and have kept it on my desk all this time. When I was discouraged, it would re-read it and it comforted me and reminded me that I could come back, and you all would still be here. Having the magazine and reading stories there were a blessing as well.
With Gratitude.

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6747 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6747 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  03:14:24 AM  Show Profile
Good to see you again, Susan. Sorry for your loss of family members. I'll be looking for you around the Farm.

Hugs, Sara "FarmGirl Sister" #6034 Aug 2014
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4708 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4708 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  06:48:42 AM  Show Profile
Welcome back Susan. I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a wonderful place to come for support, encouragement and a well needed laugh.

Dawn in IL

The fireside is the tulip bed of a winter day.
(Persian Proverb)
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  12:58:26 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back, Susan! I am so sorry to hear about your family losses and glad that you are at a place where you can join in. It is my joy to send each new Farmgirl a welcome card because I know how wonderful MJF has been to me all these years ,and I am glad that my note helped you during some hard times. I hope you will read the various topics and join in with your ideas and interests. We always enjoy getting to know a new Farmgirl so don't be shy. Here is to 2023 and another fun year at our MJF Community here in the Chatroom!! And always remember, MaryJane says, Farmgirl is a matter of heart so even if you don't actually live on a farm, like me and many others, it is what is in our hearts that matters. A big Farmgirl Hug to you and have fun!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6625 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6625 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  2:38:34 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Susan. I am so very sorry for all your loss in 2022. I hope 2023 will be a much better year for you. Just know that we are here for you and we are happy to have you back. I hope to see you around more!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7486 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7486 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  3:01:21 PM  Show Profile
Welcome back Susan! Glad your back on here! They are wonderful on here
You. Take care! We love you he!

Blessings
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Jokamartell
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Karen
Kennewick WA
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2023 :  6:48:55 PM  Show Profile
Susan, I’m so very sorry for your losses. May the forums and friendships here bring you joy and laughter.

P.S. Isn’t Winnie the greatest??!! :)

Karen :)

To quote one of my past preschoolers “Not one of those Karens, but a good Karen”! Haha
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2023 :  7:48:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi Susan, I'm so sorry to hear of your family losses. You're in a good place for love and support, here. I remember receiving Winnies welcome card when I first joined as well and was just beside myself that a complete stranger would offer up love and warmth like that. Hopefully, as you are able to spend more time here, you'll feel surrounded by so much more.

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Happy New Year Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page