Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister Housekeeping-please read
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Housekeeping-please read Next Topic
Page: of 6

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2021 :  2:42:42 PM  Show Profile

I have been so blessed to have Denise for my not so secret sister. Denise, not only is this package amazing and so thoughtful, everyone of your packages and letters has been as well. I have the perfect sweater to wear with that beautiful scarf. I love everything and look forward to sitting down and enjoying the Christmas book. Thank You my dear friend.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Dec 18 2021 2:53:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

janamarieje
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

Jana
Southern California
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2021 :  7:47:49 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Kelly for all the fun gifts you have sent me on this exchange. Each one has been so cute and thoughtful. I am so sorry for the delay in receipt and acknowledgement as I have been out of town due to a sick dog that my daughter asked for help with.

Sherry, I had hoped of doing a better reveal, but I was your secret sister. I enjoyed putting together the items and I hope you enjoyed the variety of gifts. The last few were shipped from Amazon (Kitchen set and scarf prior to that) due to the fact I was out of town.

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year!

Jana
MJF #7110

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cjhandcraftedstudio

Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes. ~Author Unknown
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! ~Charles Schulz

Edited by - janamarieje on Dec 19 2021 7:48:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6449 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6449 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2021 :  09:03:04 AM  Show Profile
Hi Tina~ I received your reveal package this morning, thank you so much I love it all. The Pioneer Woman Candle, Chicken Scrubby Holder and Chicken Tea Towel, too cute! Soft Christmas socks, tree farm ornament, stationery, lotions and the great rooster bag, I always need them.
You were a great Secret Sister and I have enjoyed each and every gift I have received from you.
Thank you again for everything.
And thank you Julie for being a great hostess.
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the Ocean.” Lord Byron”

When I am Old I Shall Wear Purple !!

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Dec 20 2021 09:04:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2994 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2994 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2021 :  12:59:51 PM  Show Profile
Sherry,
Thank you so much for being such a wonderful secret sister! I have had so much fun. Your reveal package was wonderful!

The purple fabric is so beautiful. I love the winter light up picture and the "bless this house" wooden house. The wood butter will be very useful. (I was just thinking after Christmas I really need to oil my wooden utensils). Those reusable cloths are so handy! The decorative pillow is so cute and fits perfectly on the back of my chair. And I am so ready for winter with the tissues, all the hot chocolate, and the hand warming cup to put it in. Now I just need the snow to get here LOL!

These little things are me to a T! I love them!!

Thank you again Sherry. I really appreciate everything. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Ripleysmine
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Tina
Mocksville North Carolina
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2021 :  2:35:38 PM  Show Profile
Andrea, oh my goodness I don't even know what to say! I have enjoyed having you as my Secret Sister. Your package arrived and I LOVE everything in it! Thank you so much!
I
I LOVE the lil handmade crocheted candy ornaments! They are adorable!
And they books...Firecider is one of my favorites!

Tina (Mimi to many)

Farm Sister # 8377

Edited by - Ripleysmine on Dec 22 2021 2:36:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2021 :  5:19:09 PM  Show Profile
Heather,
You have been such a ray of light for me. Absolutely the best secret sister goodies. This last box was no different. A spectacular box of happiness. I can not wait to find time to read the book. Absolutely love the towel to match my hot pad I have been using as a mug rug. Love the gloves and scarf. Hope to wear it soon, if our weather will ever be cold. It is stuggling in that area. Love the hot chocolates. I have never used a bomb. It should be fun to try. The chocolate mouse is too cute! Love the santa coaster. Apron, oven mit, and recipes will be put to use. The soap smells so good. The candle is so cute and smells yummy. Love the mini chap stick and cow items. I am so sorry about your covid. But glad you are much better. Loved the letter included in the card. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2021 :  08:51:30 AM  Show Profile
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

I received a secret revealing package today. A big thank you to Ruth for being my secret sister. Thank you for all the goodies you sent. Love the scent of the Eucalyptus & orange zest figural wax melts.

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011

Edited by - ceridwen on Dec 24 2021 08:53:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2021 :  8:36:56 PM  Show Profile

I had never heard of a "Junk Journal". This is so cool. With each turn of the page I find another part of the things that make me me. My S.S.'s effort and work are huge in this project. With each turn of the page I find anew surprise. It is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

527 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
527 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2022 :  07:20:30 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, I forgot to post pictures. Carole sent me a wonderful package. Wool felt kits - I plan to start the spring one soon and have it done by spring. The tea cup with strainer is perfect, I do mix my own herbal teas.
The hinged box has small note book, coloring book, thread and chenille needles. The tiny buttons are so cute!
The candies from Canada are perfect! I am a bit of a hockey nut :)
The quilters journal is perfect also, I take a lot of notes when I sew & embroider so I can do things better next time.
Thank you so much Carole! I'm really enjoying this new wool hobby.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  10:32:19 AM  Show Profile
Mailed my reveal box.. sorry for getting behind on my Swaps.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2022 :  7:00:50 PM  Show Profile
I also mailed mine. I got behind and had to kick myself in the butt to get it done.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2022 :  06:02:59 AM  Show Profile

Marie, some of the best things are worth waiting for! Thank you so much for everything! The frogs are precious, the chocolates delicious. The bandanna inspired,I found a kitten in a corner, and the cards absolutely beautiful. I can not wait to send it to a special farm girl friend.

Thank you for everything.
I almost forgot, that you included the patterns is great. Could be a summer project. You put so much work into a wonderful gift. Thank ou very much!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2022 :  07:45:56 AM  Show Profile
So glad you finally got a reveal package Terri. I am so sorry you had to wait so long for it.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister Housekeeping-please read Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page