Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Rising Prices, Shortages and Stocking Up
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Rising Prices, Shortages and Stocking Up Next Topic
Page: of 2

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2021 :  3:29:09 PM  Show Profile
I've been saving mine up Judy over the last few years or pick them up from thrift stores. So thankfulness because they are no where to be found. I also know that dog food and cat food are stocked sparsely and not because of food production but because of CAN production!! That coukd even go back farther, maybe even having trouble with steel production!! :o. W e just don't know the behind the scene's but we can prepare best we can.

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2021 :  11:22:32 AM  Show Profile
I'm not a Wal-Mart shopper normally. But had a bit of an urgent need over the weekend and Wal-Mart was all that was around. Of course I had to look for canning lids. They had some jars. No Ball lids on the shelves. They did have Golden Harvest lids marked down to $1.27 for a box of 12. Regular only, no wide mouth. I picked up 6 boxes. I've seen these at the Dollar store in the past and bought them for my jars of herbs.

I bought the book A Year Without the Grocery Store. Great book! I read the whole thing in a few days and I'm working on the assignments. Some of the other books that were suggested were out of stock. One thing I'm confused about is how long you can store certain foods. Anyone have a website or book that can help? I'm trying to figure out how much I should stock up to make sure things don't go bad before I use them.

I found out a local farm takes bulk food orders. They pick the stuff up then I pick it up at the farm. In a few weeks I will have 50 lbs of red beans, 20 lbs of lentils, 6 cans each of chicken and beef soup base (powder, not cubes). I'm going to be busy! These are things I use and there are other things I would like to order, just need to figure out if I will use them before they go bad.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2122 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2122 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2021 :  1:30:02 PM  Show Profile
Dry beans last for years. I always keep a supply of white beans, kidney beans, garbanzos, and limas. They are a good filling source of protein. I also keep a small amount of mung beans to grow sprouts.
I read an article written by a tomato farmer here in California who said he and other farmers are planting much less than previous years due to the drought and the cutting back of water for irrigation. There also seems to be a shortage of cans and teamsters in some areas are (once again) threatening to strike. California normally produces about 80% of the nations canned tomatoes, so I'm going to by a couple cases of tomatoes to add to my stash. I was rather puzzled last week to find that the fresh tomatoes in the store were from Mexico and we live in the middle of tomato country.

Judith

7932 FGOTM 6/21
I'm old and I do wear purple

Edited by - StitchinWitch on Aug 01 2021 1:31:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2021 :  3:03:35 PM  Show Profile
Judith, I've been trying to pay more attention to where our food comes from as well, seems so much at the grocery store is imported. I started paying attention last year for some reason and honestly, was surprised and shocked how much is NOT local/domestic. I've been hitting up our local farm stands more over the last few years, supports local farmers and at least I know where the foods comes from!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2021 :  3:07:34 PM  Show Profile
We are seeing shortages on every day items now, more so than when this whole pandemic started... blueberries were the last item at the grocery they couldn't get in...even starbucks hasn't been able to fill drink orders because they aren't getting product... I wonder if it's because we have outsourced so much, that we are no longer self sufficient as a nation? And, there are no canning lids, rings, or canners here to be found either.

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2122 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2122 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2021 :  5:53:21 PM  Show Profile
Our little town started having a farmers market on Friday nights. We went two weeks ago. There were about a dozen stands but only one had produce and it was more expensive than the supermarket. The rest of the stands were crafty-type items and food trucks. Disappointing, to say the least.

Judith

7932 FGOTM 6/21
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2654 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2654 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2021 :  10:04:15 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Judith, I agree. :-( It was just on the news here last night, that many local farmers are not growing as much here due to weather, fires and water shortages... it is sad. A little worrisome. I do try to support our smaller businesses when ever we can, even if we have to pay a little more. Less has always been more, right!? xo

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2021 :  10:46:51 AM  Show Profile
I was told today that the fires in California are a huge cause of the shortages NOT lack of workers or the virus!! That would make sense however the shortages began last year so maybe there's been a migration issue. Judith and Andrea, do you have the 5 gallon buckets with lids to store your food items? I do and everything goes under the house, including water jugs. I use a sharpee to date things too so I can rotate old abd use then put new in them.

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2122 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2122 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2021 :  3:28:18 PM  Show Profile
The shortages are due to drought. We've had several years of low rainfall and the groundwater stores are decreasing. Where I live we had a grand total of 6 inches of rain last year, instead of our normal of about 16 inches. Farmers won't plant if they think there won't be water to irrigate. We are limited to the days we can water. One community I read about has limited water use to 50 gallons per person per day. Many washing machines use more than that to do a load of laundry.

Judith

7932 FGOTM 6/21
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2021 :  09:23:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls!

I am SO sorry - I have been busy with realtors, estate people, doctors and insurance. My life is just not my own anymore. I am just so glad to see you all have been keeping this going. SO important!

Andrea - SO glad you liked the book! I found it fascinating! You GO girl!

Sheila - OOOOoohhh! Cherries! We aren't finding many here! I am so glad you've been able to process some! I have been freezing blueberries and strawberries like crazy, and am coveting the one bag of frozen cherries I have. LOL. I make "ice cream" in my Ninja every night for my hubby using heavy cream, frozen berries, a little water, a little vanilla or almond extract and a wee bit of honey. I can't freeze them as fast as he consumes them! LOL.

Julie - THANK YOU. I am so sorry you're going through this! Thank you SO much for sharing, though! I think it is SUPER important that people know about what you all are facing because the impact upon the rest of the country will be harsh. People look at me like I have two heads when I try to tell them to start thinking about what is to come. At the very least, I recommend people buy one or two items to put away every time they're at the grocery store. Not many are doing it. Not many CAN do it right now. Horrible!

Denise - Oh my! YES! I've forgotten what I posted! But if you feel it is applicable and helpful, by all means, please do share! Thank you so much for saving that! You're a gem!

Dianna - that's a very good point about can production! I was told at one point during the shutdown that THAT was the reason for many empty shelves at the market. Apparently a lot of raw materials are from overseas... nuff said...

Girls - to address the canning jar lid situation. I just want to let you know I have used Golden Harvest jars AND lids with no problem. They used to be easily found here in the odd lot stores. Ball is reliable, but remember they have made a lot of changes to their lids over the past few years, including the rubber compound on the seals (LESS!). I think that may be why the packages say they will last for two years (or whatever it says). They aren't what they used to be. I don't want you to be afraid of trying other lids. Right now you CAN find Ball canning lids on lehmans.com in the smaller packages. They also have "bulk" regular lids in sets of 60 on sale. I put that in quotes because I have been buying bulk from them for quite a few years, and they used to come in much bigger sets. I love them, though. You can also switch over to reusable Tattler lids (and there is another brand like them that is supposed to be just as good). I do have some but have yet to try them. I have heard that they really are best, though, when pressure canning. You can buy them direct from the manufacturer, and I am pretty sure when I priced them, they are much cheaper that way. They sell them in small quantities as well as all sorts of level of bulk. Very much worth checking out. I also suggest you check out other types of stores for the Ball lids. I've seen the Ball lids in the grocery store, Target, the local farms' on site stores, and odd lot stores, to name a few. We all really need to think out of the box right now. And if you have a group of family and friends who might like to share a bulk purchase, that's definitely a good way to go. Matter of fact, why not split some bulk purchases amongst ourselves, if need be? Finally, we have a local "auction" that is open year round that sells all sizes of Ball jars and lids for a steal. I haven't ventured out since the Big C hit, but a few years back I stocked up on jars big time. I am very grateful I did, although people have joked that I'm the reason there is a shortage! LOL. Not so. I use what I buy. I am a true believer in canning whatever we are able to can. Matter of fact, we are working on downsizing. I have a whole freezer to clean out and jar up before we do. That may cure me of my love of canning, that's for sure!

Some things we should be thinking about this month as far as stocking up:

Water - no explanation needed. I can't remember if I said this before, but whenever I am canning, if there's an empty space in the pot, in goes a jar of water to fill the space and save for storing for emergencies. And beans - they're wonderful. But if they're dry and water is hard to come buy, unless you can grind them into flours, they might not serve you very well. I have a TON of dry beans that were given to me that I am so grateful for. But I worry if I don't get them canned up soon, what benefit will they be to us unless I can grind them into flour.

Which reminds me... I have a Nutrimill electric wheat grinder and a Wondermill hand grinder. The Nutrimill is very loud - mindblowingly, headache-inducingly loud, that is; but does a decent job. I just cannot get wheat ground fine enough to my liking, but I am starting to think that may just be the one woe to grinding your own wheat. Otherwise, I love it. I haven't used the Wondermill yet. I've had it stored for years for a "just in case;" but I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it! When choosing which mill to purchase, keep in mind some can grind certain things that others cannot. I think the beauty of the hand grinders is they can grind just about everything, but don't quote me on that. It's really about doing your homework and double checking to see what other people have to say about theirs, I suppose. I love the Nutrimill, but dang, it's loud. I get a headache every time. EVERY time.

School supplies - even if you don't have children, this is probably an EXCELLENT month to pick up printer paper, ink, highlighters, permanent markers, post-its, etc. And if you have younger children in your life, time to refresh your crayon and magic marker supplies! Also look for deals on mailing supplies like packing tape, or scotch tape for that matter. And if you need a new pair of scissors, this is your month to replace them!

Clothing - Summer clearances abound! School clothes are at good prices, too, but I suspect they will be cheaper later. All the new fashions are adorable, but they are still "new" to the market, and I am sure sellers are ready to scoop up on the benefits of customer adoration. I would stick to buying new underwear and socks in bulk - with the way things are going, you never know if another shut down is coming. Plus I like to have enough of the basics to carry me through til the next sale season, if I can.

Think about things you'll need this winter: coats, scarves, boots, blankets.. Might be a good time to hit resale shops! Take advantage of senior discount days. Watch for special sale days. And truly, if you're in an area like I am where we have numerous places like that to choose from, be very mindful of those in wealthier areas. People who work in offices sure do like to change up their closets with the seasons. You can find AMAZING deals on designer clothes, or better quality clothes, that have hardly been worn or worn for a season or two in these neighborhood shops in particular. Also watch those consignment places. My girlfriend keeps herself and her daughter well dressed for so much less than you would imagine. She has found expensive purses, shoes and jeans for her husband at a fraction of the cost and they are like new!

With many returning to college, bedding is also on sale now, as well as home/apartment decor, laptops and storage containers. Again, I am still leery of "sale" prices during "seasons" anymore, but I do think few people look for dorm-size bedding and accessories. Towels are on sale, bath and body products, starter cookware, gadgets, coffee makers, electric tea kettles... anything a kid would need for their dorm or first apartment is going to be on sale right now. If there are things you might need to replace, it might be a good time to check these sales out.

Personal care items should be at really good prices this month, as well, because college kids need to stock up. Might be time for us to do the same!

Another thing we should be considering: Holidays are coming! That means it's time to replace roasters and serving dishes, table linens, kitchen gadgets, mixers, etc. Sometimes you'll find prices cheaper in stores now than you will a couple months from now. I have noticed for years that summer prices are better, because there is little interest in these items until the holidays. Come September, or October, I see the prices are marked considerably higher, and then "sale priced" for the holiday rush at prices even higher than in summer. Couple that with inflation - yowsa! We should all be taking that into consideration with gift-giving as well. Same thing: better prices off season than "sale" prices during shopping season. Just sayin'.

Coffee lovers alert: We are apparently facing a coffee shortage! According to several resources, Brazil has experienced drought and freezes that have severely affected coffee. Pretty soon your eyes may shoot out of their sockets at the prices we see. If you're able to pick up a little bit more here and there, now is the time. Even Forbes recently addressed this in an article last month. So if your daily lifeline includes an IV drip of caffeine, skeddaddle down to the grocery store now!

Lawnmowers, camping gear, end of season luggage sales... All things to consider purchasing now for later!

Now is a good time to stock up on the following:

- End of season berries like strawberries... cherries... blueberries.. Fruits like peaches, nectarines, grapes, raspberries, melons, plums, mangoes and kiwis. And remember, if you have a dehydrator, these are excellent for drying for storage. There are nothing like homemade raisins and prunes! They take a bit longer, but oh my, you'll never buy from the store again!

- For veggies, we are looking at corn, peppers, beets, cucumbers, lettuces, summer squash, tomatoes, and eggplant. (Remember, also, if you're a gardener, it's still not too late to plant a final crop of some veggies. Just find out the first frost date for your area. Check out the number of days from planting to maturity on your favorite seeds, then count back from the frost date. If there are enough number of days, you should be good to go! Just remember some veggies are cool weather tolerant, while others are not. Do not plant tenders, because you never know what weather is coming! Also, some veggies taste or grow even better after the frost! With a little homework, you could have an amazing fall crop!)

- About corn on the cob...Around here they just planted about a month ago. That which was planted shot up in record time and some fields have been harvested. I have yet to see a farm stand, but they're coming! Last year it was slim pickings for corn on the cob. I hope we will find more this year! Also, you do not have to make yourself crazy when freezing corn. You can freeze it right in the husks without blanching. When ready to use, you just put them in the oven and the kernels steam right on the cob! Then you can remove the kernels to use in dishes or serve off the cob, OR serve right on the cob. Either way the corn will taste fresh as summer!

- Boxed cereal and snack foods. Back to school means quick breakfasts and quick snacks on the go or in the lunchbox. You should already be seeing amazing deals on cereals of all kinds. I used to get the best deals at Costco, and they would let you buy so many boxes at a time. Whenever my family's favorites would go on sale, I'd buy the max amount in one swoop. If the deal was really good, I'd go back and buy more another day. Many people don't realize but their sale items that are limited are only limited for that one stop. You can go back MANY times and purchase these items to the limit. I was once the queen of cereal, making sure we had enough for many months at a time on the shelves. Now not so much. I make homemade granola, which is beloved by family and friends alike. One day I decided to stop buying the other stuff, and my husband and son were thrilled. Plus, it's just better for you, and you can change it up to make different varieties so you don't get bored (not that anyone does! LOL). But, again, oats are a cereal. If you like them or Cream of Wheat or anything like that, now is definitely a time to stock up! Then things like microwave popcorn, granola bars, Goldfish, etc., should all be on sale.

You also might find better deals on cleaning supplies like mops, brooms, and more. Kids going to college aren't famous for being the cleanliest of folks, but stores know mom and dad want their children to move into clean places, live clean lives and leave clean dorms and apartments at the end of the year. I won't go on about the woes of kids dorm rooms or shared suites, but the stores are mindful of what's coming, and they are happy to make purchasing all those supplies a peace-of-mind experience. So if you're in need of stocking up yourself, keep an eye on those sales!

Also, be sure to check the coupons in the Sunday paper (if you still can find them), and at online coupon sites. Bulk stores don't take them, but grocery stores do. I used to do really well with coupons years ago. I just don't buy a lot of coupon-type items anymore. But I did have a neighbor who was even more of a pro than me. By matching coupons with sales and buying the smaller items, she got a lot of groceries for free or for penny's on the dollar! (Remember that tv show where avid coupon clippers would clean house at the grocery store? Yep! She was one of them!)

As I say all of this, I'm thinking how I usually stock up for winter; but right now, we really need to remember that because of a the droughts, we should maybe be concerned about stocking our shelves for a lot longer than winter. Even if you're not worried about lack of food for any reason, you can be sure what you do need to buy will be extremely expensive next year this time!

Also, we recently bought a new clothesline and clothespins. Might not be on sale, exactly, but you never know when you're going to need them! Again, with college students in mind, you will surely be finding sales on laundry supplies like hampers, laundry duffle bags and clothes drying racks! If those are some things on your list, now might be the time!

According to the Julee Ho Media's Food Marketing blog, there is a "food holiday" for every day of every month. Grocers take full advantage of this for promoting sales. You can check out the website on line, but here are a few that are coming up for August:

TODAY is National Watermelon Day!!

August 6th is Root Beer Float Day! (My weakness! UGH!)

August 7th is National Mustard Day

August 10th is National S'mores Day

August 16th is National Bratwurst Day

August 20th is Bacon Lover's Day

August 24th is National Peach Pie Day AND National Waffle Day!

August 29th is More Herbs, Less Salt Day

For a comprehensive 365 day list, you can check out their website. But you can see how these "National Celebration" days can steer grocery sales, and subsequently our purchases!

Finally, I know a lot of places have dropped the mask mandates. But please be vigilant! Masks of ALL sorts are on sale again, and many can be found on Amazon. The N95 Respirator masks from 3M, made in the USA, are my favorite and meet CDC recommendations. I had some prior to the Big C, so was grateful to have them. They can be purchased on Amazon right now for a little over $30 for 10. Steep, yes, but we aired them out and reused them (our choice). I am telling you about this because in just a few weeks time I've seen the price increase by $10. And today they said on the news that the mask mandates are once again in place at the grocery stores and other venues. Those fabric masks were nice, but they did not do the same job as the N95s or KN95s did. Please just be safe. If you're able to swing it, now might be a good time to pick up a package or two. Safety first!

So, I hope this all gives you a little "food for thought," pardon the pun! LOL! There are lots of things to consider. Just remember: a little at a time. The TURTLE is the one who ran the race!

Love and hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Aug 03 2021 10:48:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2021 :  08:10:23 AM  Show Profile
I've been keeping up on how all of you are stocking up and must say I am impressed. I do it on a much smaller scale but it seems to suit the way I live. One example is when I wanted popcorn and cold brewed coffee from Aldi. My groceries are delivered so to meet the $35 minimum to receive free delivery I ordered pantry items. Each time I need to meet the free delivery minimum I add to my pantry. Over time I have accumulated at least a month supply or more of the items I use. I order all my paper goods on Amazon so I have a year supply on some items and 3 or 4 months supply on others. My goal is to keep adding to my pantry.

FarmGirl Hugs, Sara
FarmGirl Sister #6034 Aug 2014
FarmGirl of the Month Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders & your hand over my mouth.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2021 :  7:16:42 PM  Show Profile
I haven't had time to read everyone's posts on this topic but I'll get to it soon! What a great topic. Here's a simple salve I made this summer (I don't have an aloe plant so I just left it out): http://bhsdev.apronandboots.com/sharing-remedies/simple-green-plantain-salve

I'd love to hear if anyone has any home made recipes for things like vicks vapor rub, cough drops, etc.

I'd also love to hear about home made mixes for things like taco seasoning, jerky seasoning, etc.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2122 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2122 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2021 :  01:00:02 AM  Show Profile
Hand Sanitizer

glass spray bottle
10 drops Lavender essential oil
10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil
1 ounce (6 teaspoons) Aloe Vera gel •
2 ounces (12 teaspoons) grain alcohol or vodka

Judith

7932 FGOTM 6/21
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2021 :  06:42:21 AM  Show Profile
Heather go on pinterest and search vicks shower disks. Not a rub but these things really work. Cleared up my sinuses like magic.

Judith thank you for the recipe, I'm going to try that. I have everything except the aloe vera gel and I know where I can buy that.

My no-name canning lids - 2 out of 24 failed. The 2 came out of the canner looking like domes. When the jars cooled they flattened out but had some puckers I guess I would call them. Those 2 jars went into the fridge. I opened one and it did make that sound like it was sealed. I think in a week or so the other jar won't make that sound.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

AndreaPA
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Andrea
Factoryville PA
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2021 :  10:24:29 AM  Show Profile
Where is everyone getting their mylar bags and oxygen absorbers? I'm trying to avoid Amazon but that is the only place I found them. Hoping someone has ideas.

Andrea
Farmgirl# 8166
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2021 :  12:28:49 PM  Show Profile
I haven't ordered any yet, but I found this site:
https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/emergency-supplies/food-storage-equipment/mylar-bags-for-food-storage

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4085 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4085 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2021 :  5:24:48 PM  Show Profile
out local farm store had I think they were american harvest jars. My neighbor got some and turns out the rings are a different size then ball or kerr jars. You have to use those rings for those jars. Last I looked those jars were still sitting on the shelves. I am not even sure of reg jar lids would work on them.

Farming in WI

Michele
FGOTM June2019

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2021 :  08:58:44 AM  Show Profile
Last week my sister who lives in the Dallas area told me about Keystone canned roast beef in 28 oz can for less than $8. It was at Walmart but out of stock. I checked with the Paris Walmart and it was out of stock too. Yesterday I checked on line again and it was in stock for $32. I won't be stocking it in my pantry.

Hugs, Sara
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Go to Top of Page

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

6746 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
6746 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2021 :  09:58:05 AM  Show Profile
Talked with my sister and she said price is still less than $8 and the $32 is the shipping price if shipped to your home. It's all confusing to me. If I do order for home delivery I will have to make sure Walmart won't be shipping it to my house.

Hugs, Sara
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Rising Prices, Shortages and Stocking Up Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page