Allison Clark
Chapter Guru / Farmgirl Guide / Sharpshooter

76 Posts

Allie
Nacona Texas
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2021 :  4:00:55 PM  Show Profile
I have a CPR, first aid, infant, and adult certificate. I have to have one for my child care license. I have been in business for 27 years. It is so important to have when you are caring for kids. It is important to have first aid training and CPR so that you can save people's lives. Basic first aid knowledge is very helpful in dealing with trauma situations. First aid is emergency care given immediately to an injured person. The purpose of first aid is to minimize injury and future disability. In serious cases, first aid may be necessary to keep the victim alive. Being trained to provide first aid is useful to oneself and society. The Importance of CPR Training and Certification. CPR helps keep blood and oxygen flowing and dramatically increases the chances of survival in those who suffer a cardiac arrest.

Allison Clark

AussieChick
Sharpshooter

347 Posts

Cindy
Bend Oregon
USA
347 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2021 :  6:15:00 PM  Show Profile
Well done Allison! So glad to hear that you have your CPR training. Such powerful skills to have in the event of an emergency.

Farmgirl #6058
Farmgirl Sister of the Year 2021

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have".
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6771 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6771 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2021 :  2:34:11 PM  Show Profile
Allison I use to have all of those same ones when I worked in a day care. Since then my certificates have expired. I know I need to go and take the classes again and get a refresher. Great work!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6534 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6534 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2021 :  10:49:02 AM  Show Profile
My first experience with learning First Aid was in Girl Scouts. Then, I was a nurse for 34 years and we had CPR training and review every year. you never know when you are going to need those skills. My CPR has expired too and I keep thinking I need to sign up for class again. Thanks for bringing up this important topic!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on Jun 22 2021 10:49:39 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Merit Badge Chit Chat: Previous Topic First Aid Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page