Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Jubilee Annual Celebration
 2. We decree, it's Jubilee!
 2021 MJF Jubilee..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author 2. We decree, it's Jubilee!: Previous Topic 2021 MJF Jubilee.. Next Topic
Page: of 4

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2021 :  9:35:17 PM  Show Profile
Happy Farm Girl Jubilee.....
Let the cards begin... heeheehee...

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Apr 30 2021 9:35:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  05:54:45 AM  Show Profile
`Happy Jubilee everyone!!! I am spending today at Crescent Beach watching the Atlantic roll in and out and the Pelicans drift by. It is a beautiful way to be outdoors.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018

Edited by - Red Tractor Girl on May 01 2021 06:00:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  09:17:57 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, have you watched a movie called Water Boy? It's about an Australian boy and his pet pelican. Very sweet.

I'm puttering around outside for the most part. I've decided I'll get more done today if I snack and stay out of my kitchen (I'm pretty sure my daughter will be cooking something up though for dinner).

Little new fruit trees going in.

Lenten roses getting some attention.

And this!!!! I'm glamping sort of today because I'm working on my 1957 2-door Yellowstone trailer that I started to rebuild from the ground up some 5 years ago. Notice the little caboose wood stove and new claw foot bathtub in the front. Hopefully this week, hubby will pull it all the way out of the barn and we'll put shiny new aluminum on the roof and sides.

The farmhand who's been helping me came up with this brilliant idea for bending the inside trim.

Anyway, hope your day and weekend is lovely indeed. Happy Jubilee!

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  09:54:23 AM  Show Profile
Happy Jubilee everyone!!!

And Happy Birthday MaryJane! What a cute trailer - can't wait to see what it looks like when you're finished.

Winnie - the beach sounds lovely!! Take a couple pictures for us land locked sister will you LOL! It's sunny but only in the 50's here.

I'm planting a bunch of flowers and flowers seeds today. Then tonight I'm going to go watch my dad race his car. They live in MI but do a traveling circuit and they're in OH tonight!!! It will be a lot of fun :) And Tuesday is my 19th anniversary. What a great Jubilee :) I hope you all have a fantastic weekend however you're celebrating.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6391 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6391 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  10:16:56 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday MaryJane.

We are looking at houses all weekend trying to find our forever home.
Have a fabulous weekend.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018

“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  11:39:37 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday month of May MaryJane, wishing you total happiness!! Happy Jubilee everyone!!
Today we are happily touring Bellingham and picking up rocks down at the Little Squalicum beach with my darling 2 yr old grand daughter!! Have a most awesome month of May! I'll mail my cards out when we get back!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  2:24:04 PM  Show Profile
Happy Happy 1st Day of May.,. Hubby and I have been puttering outside the better half of the morning,, I came in for a Cookie and bottle of Lavender Kombucha break!
We have to stop now and get cleaned up and head to our daughter's home to celebrate our grand-son's B-day...
But tomorrow,, even if it isn't as sunny,, we are going to drag all the lawn furniture out of the Barn...might,,even think about pulling out one or both of my vtg. trailers and park them outside by the barn.

Winnie,,, hunt for a shell,, for me...and enjoy the ocean breeze...

Debbie, fingers and eyes crossed that you find the perfect home for you, hubby and your adorbs pups...

Dianna,, which Bellingham are you at? in AL or WA?.. lol!

And MaryJane,, counting the days to your B-day.. Have a fabulous one!
and I Love your Lenten Rose bushes...
That Yellowstone is going the be the 'katz-meow'!

Ok, off to a 10 y/o's birthday party,, it's going to be a BBQ & cake kinda day,, with a challenging game of Bad-mitten and Corn-Hole!

Happy May 1st

>^..^<

Edited by - katmom on May 01 2021 2:29:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
451 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  3:49:46 PM  Show Profile
Happy May.
Been waiting all day for the KY Derby. It's Time!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  4:15:57 PM  Show Profile
Bellingham Wa. Not Birmingham Al, lol!! Grace visiting my sweet baby grand daughter! Flying back to Alabama Monday!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  9:01:43 PM  Show Profile
Dianna,, I am waving to you from over on the East side of the State...
Enjoy your visit..

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - May 01 2021 :  9:02:56 PM  Show Profile
:D waving back Grace!!! :D. Thank you honey. Its been the best week E-VAH!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2972 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2972 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  07:35:57 AM  Show Profile
Grace - I hope you had fun playing bad-mitten. We used to play all the time when I was a kid. What happy memories you reminded me of!!!!

Safe travels Dianna!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

BeckyT
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Rebecca
Byhalia Ms
USA
159 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  07:59:27 AM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday Mary Jane! We planted a Japanese yew in your honor.

Trust Jesus

Farm girl 5171
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  11:48:35 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!! It looks like that everyone here has been having a nice Jubilee weekend from coast to coast! Yes, the beach was beautiful and I even ventured in for a brief swim. Surprisingly, the water wasn't too cold, but the undertow was a bit much so I didn't stay long in the water. Getting too old to fight that Atlantic undertow and enjoy it!

MaryJane, no I haven't seen Water Boy so I will look around to see where it is located and try and watch it. You vintage trailer is going to be absolutely tricked out for future trips! Love that old stove in the corner too. Wow, that is a real prize and I am guessing there is a way to actually use it to warm the interior?

Yay, Grace, I hope your two little trailers make it out for the summer so you can start enjoying them and posting here about what is happening. It was high tide when I was at the beach and there weren't any shells to speak of. Crescent Beach is not really known for abundant shells unless there is a big storm that brings stuff further out up on the beach.

Yesterday, I happened to pick out the winner for the Kentucky Derby which was fun and it is always a surprise when I pick the right horse!! LOL!!

Heather, I hope you had fun watching your Dad at his car race! Perfect that he was in Ohio so you could attend too.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4848 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4848 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  1:33:28 PM  Show Profile
Happy Jubilee! Everyone! I spent the day outside doing a little gardening! My Miniature Roses are beginning to Bloom and My Knock-Out Rose Bush made it thru 2 back to back Winter Storms after pruning it almost to the ground the end of March. This is a less invasive Wisteria, Its easy to prune and control. The Jones Orchard Farm stand near my home is bursting with the sweetest Strawberries! A picture of the Sunrise over the Jones Orchard farm. I feel so blessed to live only 2 miles from the farm.
Farmgirl Hugs!
Connie #3392
Imagine....
Fgotm August 2014, Sept 2018 and so honored to be chosen May 2021

Edited by - Killarney on May 02 2021 1:35:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  1:45:03 PM  Show Profile
Well, got the patio funiture out of the Barn,, but hubby got side track with a leaky water hydrant, so he didn't get to mow out in the firld by the barn where I will park the trailers,, so they are still tucked away..
I did manage to till my raised bed/troufs garden.. and a little weeing too!
My garlic and asparagus and onions are popping up ( they are not planted in the same location as onions and asparagus are not companion plants.)

I also got another hand made card done today... which will go out in Mondays mail along with 2 other cards I made...
Now I am all out of handmade cards again.. lol!

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4848 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4848 Posts

Posted - May 05 2021 :  12:11:01 PM  Show Profile
Working on my Jubilee Cards!
Connie#3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
322 Posts

Posted - May 05 2021 :  12:16:55 PM  Show Profile
Happy Jubilee everyone. Sorry I have not been on lately, and I am sure you posted this but could some one tell be where to send MaryJanes birthday card? May is a good month for birthdays, my nephews and myself plus some one else I know. Thank You so much!

Sheila

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16958 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16958 Posts

Posted - May 05 2021 :  1:18:27 PM  Show Profile
Sheila, I sent you her addy via the P.M.m.. if it is not in your 'In Box' check your Junk or Spam box.
FG hugz

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16239 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16239 Posts

Posted - May 06 2021 :  08:44:41 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for your b-day wishes!!! Very much appreciated!

It's a lovely, sunny, warm day. I just picked a bouquet of tulips and daffodils to take to Carol, since it's her b-day also. No wonder we've been able to work together for some 20 years--peas in a pod.

My daughter and newest little guy (almost a year old) are taking me out to lunch today to our favorite little cafe. And tonight, hubby is taking me to a local restaurant where one of our employees works as a chef. It's a first for us in more than a year to dine out. But we're all fully vaccinated including restaurant employees and we'll be sitting outside. I'm excited to let someone else feed me and do dishes:)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - May 06 2021 :  12:52:41 PM  Show Profile
Happy Birthday MaryJane and enjoy those fun outings your family has planned!! Your farm bouquet of flowers is so sweet and pretty and I am sure Carol is going to love it too. I hope she is doing well.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
322 Posts

Posted - May 06 2021 :  5:02:29 PM  Show Profile
Katmom, Thank you I got it.
It looked nice out today, but once you got out side it was COLD! NOTHING BLOOMING YET!

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - May 07 2021 :  05:11:58 AM  Show Profile
Happy birthday MaryJane!! Also a very happy mother's day to you! Have an incredibly beautiful family time , making tons of special memories!! <3

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
322 Posts

Posted - May 08 2021 :  04:21:31 AM  Show Profile
Happy Belated birthday MaryJane, I loved looking at your flowers since we do not have very many yet for the Northeast Kingdom in VT.

Sheila
Farmgirl #5766

Go to Top of Page

VT Oma
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Sheila
Greensboro Vermont
USA
322 Posts

Posted - May 08 2021 :  04:32:04 AM  Show Profile
I mailed out 1 card yesterday for MJ, now two more to make. One question I have some one that I am sending a card to but do I just pick any one in the Farmgirl Sister hood for my third card?

Sheila #5766
VT Oma Farmgirl

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 2. We decree, it's Jubilee!: Previous Topic 2021 MJF Jubilee.. Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page