kesinmn
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

kris
St Cloud Minnesota
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2021 :  09:12:40 AM  Show Profile
I needed to show a pile of my books to read. However that was bit difficult since they are digital Advanced Reader Copies(ARCs). These are copies of books that are not yet available to the public. You are given an ARC with the expectation you will recommend the book.

This is screenshot of my profile on Netgalley. I suspect I was approved since I worked at Barnes & Noble. Maybe it's because I read about 300 books last year. You too can request to be accepted I have no idea what exactly gets you accepted.

These are the books I have yet to read and review. I admit I thinned the herd this morning submitting reviews so I knew exactly what I had yet to do because it's a great day (no, it's not - it's snowing and dreary) to read!

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4708 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4708 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2021 :  10:01:14 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the information Kris. We read a lot and I will take a look into this. We go to our towns Barnes and Nobel every week, plus I order library books all the time. There so many new authors who are writing such great books that I have to keep a list to remember all their names. Have fun reading and recommending!

Dawn in IL

“February is the border between winter and spring.” Terri Guillemets
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Advanced Reader Copies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page