Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2021 January ATC swap/ PARTNERS ASSIGNED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2021 January ATC swap/ PARTNERS ASSIGNED Next Topic
Page: of 2

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2020 :  7:19:12 PM  Show Profile
Ohhh, can't wait to see everyone's creations! We have an even number now so I redraw swap partners. They are as follows
Jill Skane & Rebecca
Judith & Darlene
Dianna & Mary
Marilyn & Jill(Sheridan126)
Connie & Niki

Looking forward to this theme! Please get with your partner for addresses and please post your atc when you receive it so we know the postal system is working!! Thank you all for joining in!! Blessings!

Happy New Year farmsisters! What a ca-razy and sad year 2020 has been for most of us!! For me, I lost friends to covid, ( my sister almost died and was sick so long she lost her job and then her home. Shes living with me temporally) was isolated from family and a new grandbaby, homeschooled my granddaughter who couldn't be with her friends, broke my wrist & had emergency surgery and was head of our household a majority of the year while hubs was overseas. We all have had losses and hardships! But out of this year, what did you learn? Were you strengthened spiritually? Perhaps your relationships improved? Maybe you learned something positive from this year?

Our January theme will be a little different. Look inside yourself and reflect how 2020 has made you a better person. What if 2020 was preperation for what's to come? What if 2021 we could actually relax and get back to living some sort of normality? So the theme or ATC idea is this, using one word to describe how you've changed- for the positive-, create a card to reflect this, not only for your partner but one for yourself. Place a sticky tape on the back of the one you are keeping and put it on your bathroom mirror or somewhere where you can look at it often. How's that?
As always you can use any form of creative means just keep it within the measurements.

Sign ups until the 18th of January, partners on the 19th and send off your cards as soon as you can. Thanks for playing along!

Wishing you all a New Year of health, courage. Joy and the peace that passes understanding!

Darlene
Niki
Jill
Mary
Dianna
Connie
Marilyn
Rebecca

Remember the guidelines:

Artist trading cards (ATCs) are miniature pieces of art that are traded around the world. Artists create, trade and collect art at organized "swap" events, either in person or online. The only official rule for ATCs is the size: 2.5" x 3.5". Artist Trading Cards are the same format as modern trading cards (hockey cards or baseball cards). Alternately you may choose to use a round ATC Coin of 2.5" diameter. They are self-made unique works or small series, signed and dated on the reverse by the artist/producer, exchanged and collected by the people who participate in the collaborative performance.

Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) are a conceptual art project initiated by the Swiss artist M. Vanci Stirnemann. He called it a Collaborative Cultural Performance. In 1997 he created 1200 cards by hand as part of an exhibit. On the last day, he invited others to create their own cards and trade with him during the closing reception. The movement took off, and today, there are ATC swaps in almost every major city around the world!

You can make ATCs with many different media including paper, fabric, felt, metal, wood, clay, paint, stamps, embellishments and more. There are tons of ideas and inspiration available online if you google ATC or Artist Trading Cards.

I am very thankful for each and every one of you creative farmsisters and especially for MaryJane who created this wonderful uplifting forum!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

Edited by - suny58 on Jan 18 2021 5:24:50 PM

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2020 :  8:46:48 PM  Show Profile
I have to think about this one Dianna.

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Hammahsfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Nik
Baldwinsville NY
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2021 :  6:19:57 PM  Show Profile
I would love to participate! I have an idea already !

Niki

Hammah Nik

Hammahsfarm
Farmgirl # 8102

The little red hen asked her friends, "Who will help me plant the seeds ?" "Not I," barked the lazy dog . "Not I," purred the sleepy cat . "Not I," quacked the noisy yellow duck . "Then I will," said the little red hen .
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2021 :  7:47:04 PM  Show Profile
Well cool beans Niki!! I was going to change this this weekend because I thought it might be too deep but I'm happy you joined in! Thank you!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2021 :  09:47:51 AM  Show Profile
In in
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2021 :  10:10:55 AM  Show Profile
Dianna I sent you an email.

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2021 :  3:31:18 PM  Show Profile
Super Jill! I have you down!!
Thank you Darlene! I'll check my email hon!! :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2021 :  4:15:05 PM  Show Profile
Great Dianna.

Hugs and love
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2021 :  08:02:47 AM  Show Profile
I would like to join this 2021 Swap......2020. Has been a year - hasn’t it.

This is a wonderful way to express this. I’m in !!!

Mary/Madelena

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2021 :  11:04:22 AM  Show Profile
Dianna, I would love to join!!
This is the December Full Moon over Martha's Vineyard, where The Artist Susan Branch Lives! Gods Amazing Creation!! It was on her blog. I love reading it. She posts the most cozy Pictures!!
Connie #3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2021 :  12:26:43 PM  Show Profile
Pretty picture Connie!

Hugs

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2021 :  1:30:49 PM  Show Profile
Ohh, Connie, THAT IS a beautiful capture!!! I'll have to look her up! Sounds right up my alley!! So happy to have you join!! Thank you for sharing hon!! :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2021 :  5:48:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary, Happy New Year!!! Crazy 2020 indeed! So happy you joined in, should be some pretty creative ATC's!! Thank you!! Have you down!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile
Please include me.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  10:19:48 AM  Show Profile
Connie, that is a beautiful picture. I love the art work of Susan Branch too!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2021 :  11:02:29 AM  Show Profile
I was waiting for you sweet friend! I knew your platter was full but was hoping you'd join! Thank you Marilyn! Hugs!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2021 :  3:58:38 PM  Show Profile
add me too. please. so love all the little art works that I get from my FG sisters

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2021 :  4:54:48 PM  Show Profile
Excellent Rebecca! We love having you here! Thanks for joining!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

StitchinWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

2133 Posts

Judith
Galt CA
USA
2133 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  1:45:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Dianna -- I will come out of hibernation and play with you :-)
Always wait til the last minute......

Judith

Happiness is Homemade
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  2:14:16 PM  Show Profile
Oh Judith, you made me smile bigtime! I've missed you! I hope your back is better and I'll post partners in a bit! Welcome back my friend! :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

245 Posts

Jill
Dana Point CA
USA
245 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  4:47:43 PM  Show Profile
Dianna, this is inspired! And I knew you had a full plate, but didn't have a full appreciation of all your year had in store for you! I'm sorry for your losses and hope the year ahead is full of promise and positivity. Please count me in for this one! I haven't done an ATC in quite a while because I'm frankly not as good at them as some, but I love this idea and cannot resist! I hope I made it before the deadline...

Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  4:58:06 PM  Show Profile
Jill!!! I JUST POSTED BUT WILL HAPPILY INCLUDE YOU AND NOW THAT WE HAVE EVEN STEVEN NAMES I'LL POST AS PARTNERS.

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna

Edited by - suny58 on Jan 18 2021 5:05:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

245 Posts

Jill
Dana Point CA
USA
245 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  5:14:18 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Dianna!
I hope my last minute add doesn't cause any confusion! Thanks for adding me, I'll get started right away :)

quote:
Originally posted by suny58

Jill!!! I JUST POSTED BUT WILL HAPPILY INCLUDE YOU AND NOW THAT WE HAVE EVEN STEVEN NAMES I'LL POST AS PARTNERS.

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna

Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  5:23:43 PM  Show Profile
No worries Jill! All went well and was able to re-assign partners! Worked out great!! So happy you joined!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2021 :  6:56:30 PM  Show Profile
Emailed Niki!
Connie#3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

4899 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
4899 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2021 :  4:14:07 PM  Show Profile
Niki. I mailed your ATC today!
Connie#3392
Imagine....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2021 January ATC swap/ PARTNERS ASSIGNED Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page