Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Taking a break from cooking and baking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Taking a break from cooking and baking Next Topic  

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2020 :  10:22:57 AM  Show Profile
I promised my family I would still make our favortie cookies. I am doing one small batch of each. So far, I have made spritz, chcolate chip, and rosemary shortbread christmas trees. I am making pistachio fingers for my hsuband today, and my daugher wants to help with another batch of Greek koularakia (we ate the first batch). I might make a small batch of peanut butter, as well. I figure I can freeze what we don’t eat. We used to send in extras with my dh for work but no one can bring in food anymore. I also am missing hostessing my neighborhood cookie exchange. Of the cookies I make, I think my favorite is the rosemary shortbread. This spring I want to make it with lavender for Easter. Second is chcoolate chip. What are your favorites? Let’s talk cookies! What are you baking? (I am also baking three individual mini cakes for Christmas, and rice pudding for Xmas Eve. Going to have to up the exercise!)

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole
Farmgirl Sister #1155
Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
Chapter Leader, CT Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, Jan. 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blog
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/

www.facebook.com/suburbanfarmgirlblogger
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Taking a break from cooking and baking Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page