Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 December's ATC Swap 2020 PARTNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic December's ATC Swap 2020 PARTNERS Next Topic
Page: of 2

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  4:31:27 PM  Show Profile

WHOOPS!! SORRY LADIES! I'M RUNNING BEHIND!! ROUND ROBIN TIME,OK?

Marilyn sends to Jill
Jill sends to Dianna
Dianna sends to Jami
Jami sends to Rebecca
Rebecca sends to Darlene
Darlene sends to Marilyn

Ok?? Think that covers it. Have a beautiful blessed Christmas and New Year everyone! Thank you for joining in the ATC fun!! I pray you all stay healthy and happy!! See you next year! Big hugs from Alabama way!!

This is it!!! Last ATC swap of 2020! Woohoo! By by 2020! It's been enlightening and character building!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday despite the rise in the virus and other stressors of life.

I want to go back in time, when Christmas was still full of innocence and making beautiful memories! Let's make our ATC's from a beautiful memory you have from times past. I smile a lot when I think of ours! I hope you will too!

Signups until the 13th, partners the 14th and the 15th will begin your mail off. Hopefully it wont interfere too much with your other holiday plans!! Have fun creating, no tucks necessary.

Remember to stay within guidelines and you can certainly make them in any shape you'd like!!

Remember the guidelines:

Artist trading cards (ATCs) are miniature pieces of art that are traded around the world. Artists create, trade and collect art at organized "swap" events, either in person or online. The only official rule for ATCs is the size: 2.5" x 3.5". Artist Trading Cards are the same format as modern trading cards (hockey cards or baseball cards). Alternately you may choose to use a round ATC Coin of 2.5" diameter. They are self-made unique works or small series, signed and dated on the reverse by the artist/producer, exchanged and collected by the people who participate in the collaborative performance.

Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) are a conceptual art project initiated by the Swiss artist M. Vanci Stirnemann. He called it a Collaborative Cultural Performance. In 1997 he created 1200 cards by hand as part of an exhibit. On the last day, he invited others to create their own cards and trade with him during the closing reception. The movement took off, and today, there are ATC swaps in almost every major city around the world!

You can make ATCs with many different media including paper, fabric, felt, metal, wood, clay, paint, stamps, embellishments and more. There are tons of ideas and inspiration available online if you google ATC or Artist Trading Cards.

I am very thankful for each and every one of you creative farmsisters and especially for MaryJane who created this wonderful uplifting forum!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro

Edited by - suny58 on Dec 13 2020 12:47:31 PM

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  9:01:28 PM  Show Profile
Me !

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  11:27:53 PM  Show Profile
I am going to go for it Dianne.

Please,

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2020 :  03:28:17 AM  Show Profile
Me too please!
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2020 :  07:09:02 AM  Show Profile
me too please

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2020 :  07:26:42 AM  Show Profile
Great idea Dianna. PLease add me!

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2020 :  11:20:55 AM  Show Profile
HEY LADIES!!! Hope you've had a beautiful Thanksgiving time together with family?
Thank you Marilyn, Rebecca, Jill, Darlene and Jami for joining in! Looking forward to creative memories being shared among us!! Hugs!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2020 :  06:50:37 AM  Show Profile
My ATC is done and yes, brought back sweet childhood memories! I'm still smiling!! Hows it going for you? The same effect I am sure!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2020 :  12:17:09 PM  Show Profile
I finished mine I like it a lot and memories of Christmas when I was little

Thank you and enjoy your day!

Love and hugs.

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2020 :  05:06:57 AM  Show Profile
Mine also
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  05:16:56 AM  Show Profile
Dianna your act is on its way!
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  12:48:42 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, your ATC arrived today! You did a wonderful old fashioned tree complete with piles of gifts. Sweet! Thanks.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  5:20:59 PM  Show Profile
Marilyn your welcome.

Thanks Marilyn, It took awhile to get to you! I am glad it made it.

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2020 :  5:31:07 PM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas everyone! My 'Christmas' packages went out to you all! Thank you so much for joining in the ATC swaps this year despite the trials of this year! The creations were little AMAZING masterpieces for one another!! Pray you all have a beautiful Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2020 :  7:20:14 PM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas Dianne.
Thanks for all the fun swaps!

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2020 :  07:33:17 AM  Show Profile

Darlene yours will be going out I have had major computer issues so that's why I am late. I am sorry, but you will get them

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2020 :  07:42:02 AM  Show Profile
Received my ACT from Dianna this AM, Thank you for the Christmas napkins candy and lovely card.

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2020 :  3:38:58 PM  Show Profile
How cute, I love this swap.

hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2020 :  10:26:18 AM  Show Profile
Dianna, you are such a wonderful hostess! I love you my special friend. Thank you for the Christmas goodies. God bless you!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2020 :  10:58:43 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Dianne for the great package! A card will be coming to you soon!

Thanks again

Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2020 :  2:11:19 PM  Show Profile
Awww!!! I'm so happy you all are getting your packages with our mail system in such a state! Y'all have been so much fun to swap with and I am ever grateful to have joined such a creative, talented, inspiring group of women! Posting Januarys ATC swap soon! Have a blessed safe New Year!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2021 :  3:42:13 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I received my ATC! I love that image! So sweet! Reminds me of time baking with my mom!! The card was lovely and fun! Thank you incredibly much!! I hope your New Year is incredibly special!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2021 :  4:14:08 PM  Show Profile
Those are nice ATC cards Jill and Dianna>

Great works of art.

hugs and love
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2021 :  2:25:38 PM  Show Profile
Jami and Rebecca, are you receiving and sending your swaps??

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

577 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
577 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2021 :  7:39:50 PM  Show Profile
I sent out Nov swap items and my Dec, but our mail lady messed so many things up over the holidays !!! I haven't heard anyone getting mine or seen them posted. I only got 2 ...1 from Nik and 1 from Deanna. I apologize whole-heartily if my partners haven't gotten what I sent ! If ya want me to send another one, let me know. I'd NEVER want to disappoint any of ya or cause a partner to be missing out. I have decided to also wait out this month on any swaps to make sure our mail is back to normal. I just got 3 of our Christmas gifts last week that were ordered in end of November........NOT HAPPY ! lol
God Bless and let me know if ya didn't get from me and want me to re-do for ya
hugs
Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2021 :  09:03:47 AM  Show Profile
Jami. Did you get the atc gift from me? How about your Dec partner? Sorry about all your troubles. :( its dis-heartening I know

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic December's ATC Swap 2020 PARTNERS Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page