Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Holiday Scavenger Hunt-Partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Holiday Scavenger Hunt-Partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 6

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2020 :  1:14:44 PM  Show Profile
Hey Julie . . . Checked the tracking. Your Snowman is sitting in the postal facility in Fargo awaiting it's final leg of the journey to Medina. Delivery scheduled for Monday (tomorrow). Hope it's cold enough there that he doesn't melt. I know it sure is here. Snowing and blowing like crazy today. Enjoy . . .
Farmgirl hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2020 :  5:16:47 PM  Show Profile
Yours is being dropped off at the post office tomorrow Jean. Cold we have, but not so much the snowing and blowing. I will be stalking the mail box tomorrow.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2020 :  7:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Lenora - Your package was supposed to get there yesterday. However, according to tracking, it is "arriving late". I hope it arrives soon.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2020 :  10:22:34 AM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene, Hope you have your package by now. I love seeing all the ideas everyone has come up with. Never even thought of an angel for the letter A or mug for M lol...

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2020 :  1:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
WOW! Lenora - you spoiled me with your SNOWMAN scavenger hunt. And I love your wrapping - wish I had thought of that! And some of the packing material was pages from some quilting patterns. LOL! Thank you so much! And I agree - the hardest to find was something for the Ns

S - 2 cross-stitched stocking ornaments
N - Necklace
O - a wooden truck with tree ornament
W - Wreath ornament
M - a beautiful mug with peppermint and Sweet Dreams tea and a package of blue and white fat quarters
A - a handmade Apron with towel attached
N - a few beautiful notecards

Thank you again - so much!
I wish the mail would get their act together and deliver your box to you.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6528 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6528 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2020 :  2:19:03 PM  Show Profile
What a fun, fun box was in my mailbox just now!! Thank-you Gail for such adorable and food goodies!! I love your crocheted ornaments(angel and star), washcloth, adorable spoon with a snowman on it, Christmas notecards, essential orange oil, honey coated peanuts and little Milky way bars!! Your homemade snowman card is cute as well.

Thank-you for everything. This was a fun and challenging swap and I had fun seeing what you did to match letters with items.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2020 :  4:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
So happy you enjoyed everything Winnie, it was fun putting it all together! Merry Christmas. Hugs!

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  2:17:15 PM  Show Profile
IDA... finally mailed your Swap Box today. Arrival some time next week per PO.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Mary / Madelena

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2020 :  6:12:56 PM  Show Profile
Hey Julie . . . . Tracking says Snowman arrived yesterday ???? Hope he's not stranded in Fargo. That's a dangerous place. I know because I watched the TV show about it. . . . Should I call UBER for him?
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

454 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
454 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  2:59:16 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, so nice. Footprints is a favorite poem. I took the card off the box and found the beautiful card, I decided I could not wait until I got home to see the key. I put the card inside my back pack ad have not seen it since. Let me see if I have this correctly. S-nowman N-otebook O-ffray ribbon W-reath M-ilk Chocolate? It is all wonderful. What a fun swap this has been I enjoyed putting your package together. I hope you also enjoy yours and that it arrives soon. I sent it our last week.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  5:07:15 PM  Show Profile
What an amazing, fun package I got from Jean. She bumped up the scavenger hunt a notch by wrapping my gifts in beautiful fabric, which I already have a plan for and attaching these fun clues as to what the package contained.

j
Jean you had me guessing and I only got a few, but I sure enjoyed the challenge and loved every item you picked out. What a fun partner you were. Thank You so much for everything.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2020 :  6:37:44 PM  Show Profile
So glad the SNOWMAN got home OK. And, I bet you were the only Farmgirl who got a Spider for the S. LOL . . . Glad you liked your goodies. That was the most fun swap by far . . . Thanks for hosting.
Farmgirl hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking

Edited by - JeanP on Dec 16 2020 6:38:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2020 :  08:25:19 AM  Show Profile
I thought that spider and the legend was so unique. I hung the spider on the tree. A wonderful reminder of this fun swap.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2020 :  09:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I cannot believe the side trips the packages I have mailed are taking. A package to Florida went to Florida, took a side trip to Ohio, and is back in Florida at the distribution center again. The same distribution center that sent it to Ohio last time. It still has not been delivered. And a package I ordered coming from Virginia to Texas, is now in San Diego, California. Isn't that special?

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2020 :  7:26:18 PM  Show Profile
I just saw pictures of a couple of USPS distribution centers. We are lucky we are getting mail at all.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2020 :  8:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
That's what I've heard, too. Christmas will be late for a LOT Of people.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  11:12:23 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Brenda, I have not received your package yet. I stil need your address too. I have one from years ago. Can't wait to receive and send! Everything is so wonderful that you sisters have done. My computer is awful, it just throws me right off sometimes and I can't get back on. Hoping to be able to complete posting on all my sites before it happens. Yikes! The mail is another story.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922
October 2016 Farmgirl of the month

John 11: 35 Jesus wept.

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  11:54:00 AM  Show Profile
Jean, I just checked your tracking. Your package hasn't been scanned since it left Fargo, it just says in transit and supposed to arrive tomorrow.Fingers and toes crossed that happens.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  12:12:53 PM  Show Profile
Woo Hoo . . . I'll be watching for it. In spite of social isolation and all the associated Coronamadnes, this has been the most awesome December I have had in ages. Thank you Farmgirls. Not only has my studio been such a beehive of activity turning out Christmas goodies, but I seem to get "something" in the mail almost every day. Between family and Farmgirls, the cards, and gifties have been pouring in and filling the whole month with Christmas Joy -- Thank you. Thank you.
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking

Edited by - JeanP on Dec 18 2020 12:14:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  12:50:04 PM  Show Profile
Farm girls really are the best elves.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  2:18:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Darlene. Sent my address to you again. I probably didn't hit the correct button before. Let me know here if you don't get it get.

Lots of really nice packages were sent out.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2020 :  6:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Don't you love the mail? LOL! Wonder how long it will take the USPS to clear out the backlog that they haven't scanned for weeks.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda
Terrell, TX

Farm girl #1919

Go to Top of Page

GailMN
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Gail
Hutchinson Minnesota
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2020 :  08:19:10 AM  Show Profile  Send GailMN a Yahoo! Message
Wow! My Snowman Scavenger Hunt package arrived yesterday. I had so much fun opening and enjoying each gift. Thank you Winnie (Red Tractor Girl), this has been the highlight of my day. You have such a giving heart and attitude. Thank you seems inadequate for the joy and fun this brought me. Can't wait for the next scavenger hunt! In these pictures you will see I had several little packages to unwrap - S for snowman and another S for a sleigh ride picture. N for a Christmas Nativity - this warms my heart, O for Florida oranges from Winne's tree (have to admit, I ate a couple before taking the picture - they are AWESOME, W for a stitched and framed wreath, M for Mint Jelly ( can't wait to try this, maybe with a little cream cheese on a cracker), A for a beautiful stitched Angel and another N for some cute Christmas napkins. There was also included some tea and a peppermint stick. Thank you Winnie, blessings and hugs to you and all you wonderful Farmgirls for a special Christmas for you and your loved ones!

Farmgirl Sister #506
Aim high; shoot for the moon and if you miss it, grab a star.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2020 :  09:06:30 AM  Show Profile
I love seeing all these beautiful packages. Those oranges look so good, what a treat to receive from Winnie. Jean, your package is still showing "in transit" I maile it priority, I would hate to think what would have happened if I sent it ground shipping. Hope it gets to your doorstep soon.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2020 :  11:51:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh my how delightful those fresh home grown oranges must seem in mid-winter Minnesota.
Not to worry, Julie, sending mail these days is like traveling by air -- the minute you enter the Post Office or airport, you have lost control. Whenever it arrives, it will be wonderful I know. I am having the same frustrations with the Christmas Stocking swap package I sent to Vanessa in Kentucky. Trying to outsmart the postal system, I sent it by UPS early last week. Tracking has it scheduled for December 22. I'm going to be so unhappy if it doesn't get there by Christmas.
Farmgirl hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Holiday Scavenger Hunt-Partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page