Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Stocking ~ Sign Up for 2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Stocking ~ Sign Up for 2020 Next Topic
Page: of 6

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2020 :  4:43:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh thanks Denise, I have to wait until the first to mail yours but I don’t think the surgery will be till December at this rate.
What a year this has been.
I will be looking forward to getting our package though.
Thanks now
I am excited! :) :)
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  09:48:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly,

I sent your box out first thing this morning. This is my most favorite swap of all. I always love shopping for things on my partners list while adding somethings of my own that I hope she will like. Hope you like everything. I was so happy that we got to be swap partner again.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

jmpiercy
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Joan
Lansing North Carolina
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  09:55:59 AM  Show Profile
I am almost done. This has really been fun!

Joan P.
Farmgirl Sister #8056

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth." - William W. Purkey

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  10:08:31 AM  Show Profile
Well, this particular branch of Santa's Workshop has been quite busy between the Christmas Stocking, Scavenger Hunt and other swaps. But as I look up on this page my eyes are drawn to Marcy's signature line," Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give" by Eleanor Roosevelt. That should be the motto for this swap. The preparation has definitely brought much joy. Thanks so much to our creative host for coming up with this wonderful swap. Have a couple of handmade items to finish up, so it will be next week before mine goes out . . .
Snowing and blowing here today in Northern Idaho . . . a perfect day for Santa's Elves to be busy.
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  11:10:31 AM  Show Profile
Denise,I have one more thing to add to your package as soon as it comes in the mail.

Ugh
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  1:34:54 PM  Show Profile
Lynda, almost finished. Still working in my homemade treasure.
This is too much fun-:)

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  4:46:26 PM  Show Profile
OMG! I've only gotten one row of the knitted stocking done. I better get cracking.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2020 :  5:09:45 PM  Show Profile
Her, Hee! Let’s go, let’s go.
Big Hugs.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Oregon
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Ida Jane Rooney
True Blue Farmgirl

176 Posts

Ida
ORANGE CA
USA
176 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2020 :  9:18:09 PM  Show Profile
Jill and I traded our Christmas Stockings in the office today. We had so much fun and made so much noise oohing and awwwing. Jill never disappoints (not that any of our Sisters do). Check out all the goodies in my stocking ~~ There was fabric, buttons a tree ornament, lotion, stickers, pens, a puzzle, socks (sooo cute) a North Dakota Piece Garden State dish towel (I'm a ND farm girl), nail polish & file, pocket book cosmetic mirror, post cards to color with colored pencils, a bracelet, OMG did I miss anything -- Oh yes, even a bottle of wine. Jill fulfilled my Bee fetish with a number of items and my favorite color with green nail polish. Thank you, Jill, for being so much fun to have for a swap partner. I love every single item. You fulfilled my wish list perfectly.

Wannabee
"Anyone who thinks they are too small to make a difference has never met the honey bee."
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  04:55:24 AM  Show Profile
Awesome stocking swap Ida! So fun you could exchange in person!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9237 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9237 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  04:56:23 AM  Show Profile
Darlene, you should be getting your stocking today.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  09:45:52 AM  Show Profile
Oh how fun I will watch for it!
Yay!

I am waiting for one last thing coming in the mail for yours by Friday and I will mail yours your on the first.
Thanks Denise!
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  11:58:21 AM  Show Profile
So Fun to Read ALL THE EXCITEMENT going on here!!
Ida Jane and Jill...so Awesome that you both work in the same Office!!
I bet that was a blast to Swap at work and get your co-workers excited
about Christmas too! Thanks for posting a picture of your goodies!!!
Hope everyone that can will do the same!!

I am hoping to get mine out on Friday to Terri!!!
I have everything...just need to wrap them!

Love, Hugs, and Christmas JOY,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
Aug 2018-Farmgirl of the Month

LIVE LIFE IN FULL BLOOM
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  12:09:54 PM  Show Profile
Now that the problem is solved, I can relate my "crisis" with the Christmas Stocking swap. Due to wonky eyesight, I rely a great deal on my AccuQuilt GO cutter for a majority of my cutting requirements. I had just purchased the Santa's Stocking die and was ready to cut out the stocking for this swap when my machine went KAKPUT -- deader 'n a doornail. Frantic call to AccuQuilt . . . packed it up and sent it off. Ten days and a very nominal service fee later, I received a brand new GO Big cutter. Talk about awesome customer service . . . I cannot rave enough about this. Anyway, long story short, I spent that time collecting and making the gifties. I can rest easy now knowing that I am able to complete my original idea for the stocking. Still have work to do on this fun swap, but it will get mailed out to Vanessa as scheduled -- first week of December . . . Whew . . . . breathing a sigh of relief in Deary, Idaho.
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  12:16:28 PM  Show Profile
Jean...thanks for sharing your Blessing with us!!! I am so glad to hear that there is still great CUSTOMER SERVICE out there
in the World of Retail. We don't see it as much as we should anymore. So...it is refreshing to hear that!!!

Blessings and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

LIVE LIFE IN FULL BLOOM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  12:55:43 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
My box from you came today. But Inwas not quite finished with yours so I am not opening it until yours is on its way.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  5:31:52 PM  Show Profile
I am bursting with anticipation to see the stocking! I have your box ready to go on Monday. I don't think there is a millimeter of empty space in it.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

245 Posts

Jill
Dana Point CA
USA
245 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  5:37:36 PM  Show Profile
My turn! :) You know from Ida that we got to swap in person at work, it's so much fun for all of us!! Ida is so talented and generous and thoughtful, this is sure to be one of my favorite gifts this Christmas! First, the "stocking" Ida made was styled like the most awesome cowboy boot! The photos do not do it justice, it really looks like luxurious leather and tooling! She said she was thinking the odds would be that she would be sending it to one of our Texas sisters, but nope! Lucky meeee!!!! :) All my favorites are here: beautiful leafy and origami papers (I just LOVE interesting papers!!), a stunning dreamcatcher in my favorite colors, coloring pages and wooden tags featuring my favorite owls, fun stencils that will be put to much fun use, an incredible block of stamp borders that you will all see on my future packages :), an interesting book of celebrity trivia that I will read and then use for book page crafties which I so love to do, one of Ida's now famous hand woven baskets and some honey and I'm sure I'm leaving something out but Ida, thank you so much!!! It was so fun to open all our gifts in person and you know I love everything and appreciate you so much! Please excuse my huge number of photos, I can't resist sharing!!

Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2020 :  5:41:36 PM  Show Profile
Well, if that isn't just the cleverest thing I've seen. . . . too, too adorable.
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2020 :  12:32:50 PM  Show Profile
Wha a cute boot stocking! Very nice.
Denise I got your package today, I am not opening it yet.
and I am waiting for one more item for yours coming in mail. I will let you know when send it.
It is supposed to be here today!
Hugs
Darlene

by Frances Farmer

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2020 :  1:14:23 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
Thank you for my sweet stocking. I love each and every item. You did great on dish drain quilts! Candies are my little secret. Ha ha ha. The crafting stamps will be so much fun. Love the sea glass. Vintage hankies I ran to display. Beautiful pin cushion and love the little wedgewood dish. Those are new to me. But I think it wonderful looking. Thank you so much.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2020 :  09:44:23 AM  Show Profile
Kelly,

I am so glad that you liked everything I had a lot of fun shopping for and making your Christmas goodies. This is always my most favorite swap of the year.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2020 :  11:29:53 AM  Show Profile
Loving the Pictures Girls!!!

Kelly & Marcy...WOWSA!!! What a Haul!! Nice!!

Denise...Thank You for your Card and Sweet Gift for Hostessing this Swap! That was
ever so Sweet of YOU!! And I will put that to Good use!! You know my weaknesses
well!! LOL Thanks for indulging me!!

Terri...Just wanted you to know that I mailed out your pkg on Monday UPS. They showed a different address for you and wanted to know
if I wanted it sent with the Corrected Address and I said, "NO, she just sent me that address! So mail it as I have it written." That makes
me nervous...so, I hope you get it with no problem!! Please let me know when it arrives!!

Well, My Fabulous Farm Sisters...You Never Disappoint on this Swap!!! Have a Rocking-Around-The- Clock Good Time!!!

Love, Hugs, and Christmas Joy,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Member since Feb. 2010

LIVE LIFE IN FULL BLOOM

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 02 2020 11:35:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2020 :  11:36:40 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, you Farmgirls are so so creative. How fun this has been. I've been running a bit behind -- crazy week last week and GO cutter issues. But I have all my gifties ready and waiting. Just need to finish up the stocking and all will be on the way hopefully by the end of this week. Please forgive a little lateness on my behalf and I hope it will be worth waiting for.
Farmgirl Christmas Hugs,
jean

. . . .Stephen Hawking

Edited by - JeanP on Dec 02 2020 11:37:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2020 :  12:41:21 PM  Show Profile
I will also be late. Darn these life things I have to do.

Marie
Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Stocking ~ Sign Up for 2020 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page