GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2020 :  5:53:01 PM  Show Profile

Sherry! I am just speechless. This mug rug is just WAY too perfect. I adore it so much. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and you definitely captured it! Can't wait to sample the tea and cookies as well. Thank you so much! <3

Farmgirl #6994

Sunshine Mixed With A Little Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9203 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9203 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2020 :  06:19:48 AM  Show Profile
Rebecca,
Thank you for the beautiful mug rug and goodies! I will share the chocolate and treats with dh. He enjoys that. The mug rug is beautiful and the crocheted cloth too. Drinking one of the teas now and the list went on my refrigerator.
Thank you for swapping and for your generosity with all these tucks.

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"I am a bookaholic and I have no desire to be cured."

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/

Edited by - levisgrammy on Sep 16 2020 07:43:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  3:17:45 PM  Show Profile
DH just returned from our mail box and brought me a delightful fall package containing the clever mug rug made by Marilyn G. It's so clever because it is large enough for both your cuppa tea and also has a little pocket just the right size for a packaged tea bag. I love this idea. Will try to get a pix taken when we have some decent light. This was my first mug rug swap and I had no clue when I began about size or shape or anything to do with mug rugs. Ha! I've gotten so many ideas from looking at the pictures y'all take. And, I see that pretty much anything goes. How fun is this. Expect me to play in lots of future mug rug swaps.

Edited by - JeanP on Sep 17 2020 3:24:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  3:22:04 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by JeanP

DH just returned from our mail box and brought me a delightful fall package containing the clever mug rug made by Marilyn G. It's so clever because it is large enough for both your cuppa tea and also has a little pocket just the right size for a packaged tea bag. I love this idea. Will try to get a pix taken when we have some decent light. This was my first mug rug swap and I had no clue when I began about size or shape or anything to do with mug rugs. Ha! I've gotten so many ideas from looking at the pictures y'all take. And, I see that pretty much anything goes. How fun is this. Expect me to play in lots of future mug rug swaps.

Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

245 Posts

Jill
Dana Point CA
USA
245 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2020 :  9:48:56 PM  Show Profile
Winnie, thank you for your sweet message here, and also a very big thank you for my fall mug rug package!! Like I've said a few times, now, I love being your swap partner because you are so creative and I feel like I've won a prize or received a gift from a dear friend every time one of your packages arrives! I simply adore my new mug rug and I am OBSESSED with this little fall angel in her sassy apron!! Seriously, just precious! I will most definitely enjoy all the treats you sent me, probably in the next day or so. Until next time...!! =D

Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2020 :  05:07:42 AM  Show Profile
Jill, I am happy that you had as much fun with your swap package as I did!!! The little fall angel comes from a pattern I found las year in an old magazine from the late 1990s. The original was for an Americana angel which I made. This year, I came across the pattern in a folder and thought, why not angels for all seasons and holidays? Voila, the fall angel happened! She is pleased to be hanging somewhere in your home . I have this idea to make myself a whole flock of these little darlings for fall and hang them on my little all seasons tree . They would be cute with apple accessories, pumpkins, a Halloween witch, a thanksgiving Pilgrim etc. etc.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2020 :  08:18:37 AM  Show Profile
Denise, I got you so cute little mug rug. It is so adorable. Thanks for all the goodies and I love Maxwell, He is sitting on my other work desk
where he makes me smile every time I see him.

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7484 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7484 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2020 :  08:20:01 AM  Show Profile
Those are really festive!

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.
I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Just. follow God unquestionably Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I TRUST IN YOU JESUS

#4943 - March 2013
FGOTM June 2013
FGOTY 2016

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2020 :  08:06:55 AM  Show Profile
Hannah, Thank you for the beautiful mug rug, it is just perfect for the fall. I will put it to good use with the teas you sent.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2020 :  4:24:12 PM  Show Profile

Becky I received your mug rugs today!!! They are adorable and the colors too perfect to cover up. Thank you so much!

Enjoying the day
Go to Top of Page

doctordar
True Blue Farmgirl

147 Posts

Darlene
Newport WA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2020 :  09:43:05 AM  Show Profile
For the past 15 years we have had the pleasure of getting together with a dozen or so of our high school friends annually. We have met in various locations in CA and even in WA. Jana (Janamarieje) was a year behind me in high school and I didn't know her that well. Her husband, Chris, was in the group I hung out with. She came to one of our annual gatherings several years ago and it was like I had known her all my life. We just clicked! I introduced her to MJF and she has embraced and involved herself in this sisterhood. It was such fun to have her as my Sept mug rug partner. We were able to swap in person at our annual event last weekend in CA. Her friendship is a gift and I am so very grateful for it. Thank you, Jana!!! I love the mug rug and the puzzle!Hugs and stitches!

Dream - Believe - Manifest
She believed she could...so she did!
Farmgirl #7049
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Mug Rug Swap PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page