Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Counted Cross-stitch Kits - Cats
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Counted Cross-stitch Kits - Cats Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2020 :  11:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message

I am cleaning out my quilting/craft house and whittling down what I know I won't use and projects I won't finish. I am moving to another house and don't want to take any extra stuff.

I am selling 3 complete counted cross-stitch kits - all cat related. The first one shown is a petit point kit - the canvas has a smaller pattern. They have the cross-stitch canvas and threads needed for the kits. I would like $12 + postage for all three of them. I'd prefer not to split them up.

I'm sure there is a farmgirl who would love to have these kits. Let me knowG]http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/2020/03/IMG_2780.jpg?v=82719078

I am cleaning out my quilting/craft house and whittling down what I know I won't use and projects I won't finish. I am moving to another house and don't want to take any extra stuff.

I am selling 3 complete counted cross-stitch kits - all cat related. The first one shown is a petit point kit - the canvas has a smaller pattern. They have the cross-stitch canvas and threads needed for the kits. I would like $12 + postage for all three of them. I'd prefer not to split them up.

I'm sure there is a farmgirl who would love to have these kits. Let me know

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1259 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1259 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  2:32:40 PM  Show Profile
Linda! I want them and will pay you for them! The black and white cat looks just like my sweet boy Emoji! He is a Norwegian Forest Cat and has a mane like that. Let me know if these are still available. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Edited by - mrssarahhall on Apr 13 2020 3:03:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2020 :  2:32:15 PM  Show Profile
Hey Linda,

How are you? I was just thinking about you the other day. Haven’t chatted with you in awhile. Hope all is well in Texas.

By the way, do you still have that granny square skirt by chance?

Farmgirl Hugs,
Nicole
Farmgirl Sister #1155
Suburban Farmgirl Blogger
Chapter Leader, CT Simpler Life Sisters
Farmgirl of the Month, Jan. 2013

Suburban Farmgirl Blog
http://sfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/

www.facebook.com/suburbanfarmgirlblogger
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2020 :  5:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Sara - I sent you an email.

Nicole - I have the one I wear but no longer have the other one. Sorry

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Apr 14 2020 5:32:59 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Counted Cross-stitch Kits - Cats Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page