Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Counted Cross-stitch Kits - Cats
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Counted Cross-stitch Kits - Cats Next Topic  

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2020 :  10:18:37 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message

I am cleaning out my quilting/craft house and whittling down what I know I won't use and projects I won't finish. I am moving to another house and don't want to take any extra stuff.

I am selling 3 complete counted cross-stitch kits - all cat related. The first one shown is a petit point kit - the canvas has a smaller pattern. They have the cross-stitch canvas and threads needed for the kits. I would like $12 + postage for all three of them. I'd prefer not to split them up.

I'm sure there is a farmgirl who would love to have these kits. Let me know

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."

Edited by - quiltee on Mar 06 2020 10:21:49 AM

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2020 :  11:29:20 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
This should have been in Marketplace, not Barter. I have posted individual pictures in Marketplace. Please look there.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Counted Cross-stitch Kits - Cats Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page