Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 February recipe swap - Partners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February recipe swap - Partners Next Topic
Page: of 2

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2020 :  12:45:59 PM  Show Profile
Yes mama I did get yours. Thank you so much. I will remail tomorrow.Had my daughter mail them at the small post office.
Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2020 :  12:46:32 PM  Show Profile
Yes mama I did get yours. Thank you so much. I will remail tomorrow.Had my daughter mail them at the small post office.
Ruthie Ann

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2020 :  4:17:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies, I am not in this swap but I thought I would tell you something. Of course you may already do this. My family looks forward to chocolate dipped strawberries, every March, April, May June, etc.
They are so expensive in the store! So we buy the berries and wash them on Saturday. Then I turn them out on a clean towel to dry overnight. Next morning I put a cereal bowl in a saucepan that has about one inch of very hot water in the bottom. Next I unwrap two bars of German Sweet Chocolate,( the same kind you use for a German Sweet Chocolate cake.). These are broken and dropped into the cereal bowl over hot water...and I walk away. I prepare two trays, cookie sheets, whatever will fit in the fridge, by wrapping them in foil. After about ten minutes, I stir the chocolate and begin to dip the strawberries. I place them on my trays, put the trays in the refrigerator to harden...When it is time to serve tnem, I can transfer them to a pretty plate. Last Sunday my grand daughter was surprised when she realized what our dessert was. She was even more surprised that I had the second tray for her to take home.
Did you notice that nothing is added to the chocolate...it is perfect.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.

Edited by - TexasGran on Mar 09 2020 4:19:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2020 :  4:18:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies, I am not in this swap but I thought I would tell you something. Of course you may already do this. My family looks forward to chocolate dipped strawberries, every March, April, May June, etc.
They are so expensive in the store! So we buy the berries and wash them on Saturday. Then I turn them out on a clean towel to dry overnight. Next morning I put a cereal bowl in a saucepan that has about one inch of very hot safer n a he bottom. Next I unwrap two bars of German Sweet Chocolate,( the same kind you use for a German Sweet Chocolate cake.). These are broken and dropped into the cereal bowl over hot water...and I walk away. I prepare two trays, cookie sheets, whatever will fit in the fridge, by wrapping them in foil. After about ten minutes, I stir the chocolate and begin to dip the strawberries. I place them on my trays, put the trays in the refrigerator to harden...When it is time to serve tnem, I can transfer them to a pretty plate. Last Sunday my grand daughter was surprised when she realized what our dessert was. She was even more surprised that I had the second tray for her to take home.
Did you notice that nothing is added to the chocolate...it is perfect.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2991 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2991 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2020 :  09:39:06 AM  Show Profile
Sounds wonderful Marilyn!!! Thanks for sharing.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  11:35:54 AM  Show Profile
Marlene, did you get the recipes I sent to you? I sure hope so. If not , please let me know and I will re-send.
Marilyn, thank you for the chocolate covered strawberry recipe. They truly are one of my favorite thing. Thanks for posting.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2020 :  3:42:17 PM  Show Profile
Marlene, did you get the recipes I sent? I sure hope so. Hugs to you.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February recipe swap - Partners Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page