Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 January 2020 ATC Swap- Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic January 2020 ATC Swap- Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 2

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2020 :  07:06:25 AM  Show Profile
Loving these wonderful words to help carry us through the year! I dont do resolutions because I can never keep them, then I feel defeated but when I read words that encourage and uplift my desire is fueled and I tend to be more receptive and succesful! Thank you all for joining this month!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

245 Posts

Jill
Dana Point CA
USA
245 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2020 :  07:02:14 AM  Show Profile
April, you are amazing! I LOVE what you did, this ATC is a treasure and in such a pretty package!! You've inspired me and raised the bar for February! :) And your words about loving oneself are inspired, thank you for such a thoughtful and heartfelt message!

I collected all from the mailbox last night, but it likely arrived Friday or over the weekend...I'm not very disciplined about the mail sometimes, sorry for the delay! Thank you again for this beautiful package!

Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2020 :  09:42:26 AM  Show Profile
Absolutely gorgeous April! I love it!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2682 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2682 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2020 :  10:50:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jill, I'm happy you liked it - I'm new to ATC's and still get a little intimidated! Thank you, Dianna for hosting!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2020 :  3:53:02 PM  Show Profile
Thanks again Alise and you enjoy your snow

Hugs
Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2020 :  12:27:55 PM  Show Profile
Patsy, don't kill me for being so late in posting.
Oh my what a beautiful ATC. I really love it and thanks for all the goodies They will certainly get used. Back side of ATC

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2020 :  12:35:59 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE YOUR WORD Patsy!!!! Sparkleglitter, witty, dazzle!!! Beautifully created and fun package!!#10084;#128513;

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2020 :  4:02:31 PM  Show Profile
Judith!!!! Please forgive me!! I've had your amazing atc for several days now and have been so busy running to and fro to physical therapy and when I get home I've no energy left except to lay on my heating pad!!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the ATC you made and it is actually sitting on a shelf just inside our entryway!! That was pretty ingenious I must say. Thank you for the lovely card and goodies! It was well worth the wait my friend! I see it everyday I come in! Makes me smile!! Huge hugs!!! Thank you!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2020 :  6:52:08 PM  Show Profile
All are really nice, nice swaps.

Thanks again

Darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2020 :  06:09:41 AM  Show Profile
They really ARE Darlene!! :)

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic January 2020 ATC Swap- Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page