Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 The Halloween Kitchen Swap- PARTNERS POSTED!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic The Halloween Kitchen Swap- PARTNERS POSTED!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2019 :  08:43:29 AM  Show Profile
Trcik or Treat to Me!!!

Wow, Marcy, THANK-YOU for such a swap full of wonderful Halloween treats!! You sure did spoil this Farmgirl Pumpkin, Fall, Halloween lovin' Girl. Immediately, I dove into the Farley Autumn Mix for a candy corn treat. I love this stuff along with two dark chocolate bars to enjoy. ai am going to have fun using all of these goodies in the days to come and now my kitchen will be decked out in style! Thank-you so much and have a wonderful spooky fun Halloween!!

It never ceases to amaze me how creative and fun all of our Farmgirls are. It has been said before, but I will say it again; Farmgirl Mail is BEST!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2019 :  11:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Rebecca -

For some reason, your package wasn't delivered Thursday. It says attempted delivery. Did you ever get the package? All 4 packages I sent off on Tuesday have delivery problems. What is with the USPS service? They raise the rates and lower the quality of service? I hope you get it soon.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015 and April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2019 :  11:59:21 AM  Show Profile
I did get my package, don't know about the post office. but I thank you for the cute apron, and all the goodies. I can not wit to try the recipies on those package of corn bread, and pancakes. they sound wonderful

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
FGOTM NOV 2018
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2019 :  2:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
So happy you got the package, Rebecca.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2019 :  7:08:13 PM  Show Profile
Kelly got my package and loved all my goodies..My package went out today. Thank you so much!
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela #6681

Farmgirl Farming on Faith!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2019 :  09:47:18 AM  Show Profile
Jana, did you get the package I sent, I hope so it should have arrived over a week ago,
Thanks.

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6438 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6438 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2019 :  5:15:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jana, I got my fabulous box of Halloween Kitchen goodies. I love it and you theme, Witchy goodies.
I got a kitchen witch, so cute ready to be hung in my kitchen window, kitchen towels always needed, a spooky coffee cup which will be used, recipes one is a Witchy Stew I want to try, sounds yummy, And the Wooden Kitchen Utensils with Halloween characters burned into the wood, I love them. And last but not leased Gluten Free and Organic Fruit Snacks so good.
It was wonderful having you for a partner, I love Halloween and you picked the perfect goodies for me.
Thank you so much and I hope we are partners again, I enjoy getting to know new Farmgirls.
Winnie great hostess as always, thank you and a Happy Halloween to all my Farmgirl Sisters, have fun!

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Oct 24 2019 5:19:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2019 :  3:38:45 PM  Show Profile
Angela
Thank you for all the towels and oven mitts. I will try and post a pic soon. Thank you and have a Happy Halloween.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014 & January 2019
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7446 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7446 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2019 :  6:46:04 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Rebecca - My grandson and I used the Halloween cookie cutters on Saturday and decorated some cookies. Thank you again, for the goodies you sent.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic The Halloween Kitchen Swap- PARTNERS POSTED!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page