Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Fashion
 Sewing for cold weather ahead?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic Sewing for cold weather ahead? Next Topic  

harvesttender
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

56 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2019 :  10:11:46 AM  Show Profile
Hi All - I am facilitating the sale of some fabulous new wool fabric that was gifted to our local historical museum (Old Stone House Museum, Brownington, VT) from a community member who had very successful business making Icelandic jackets and coats back in the 1980s & 1990s. This is high quality, tightly-woven 100% wool in solid colors of black, navy blue, charcoal, cranberry, and shades of brighter blues and reds. It measures about 61" wide, and weighs about 15 ozs. per yard. I am selling the wool at $8 per yard. Some of the colors have been pre-cut into the design of the intended garments, and this will sell for $8 per pound. Black and navy are still on the bolts and can be cut as full flat yardage. Please contact me at maryragno33@gmail.com for more information and photos. Serious inquiries only please. If you need wool for garments, braiding, hooking, or other crafts, you will be very pleased. Thanks

... braiding away in VT's beautiful Northeast Kingdom ...

http://etsy.com/shop/woolenbrae
  Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic Sewing for cold weather ahead? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page