Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Staycation Farmgirl Swap! ** PARTNERS**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Staycation Farmgirl Swap! ** PARTNERS** Next Topic
Page: of 5

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1480 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1480 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2019 :  09:16:06 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad you are enjoying it Marlee!

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2019 :  08:28:02 AM  Show Profile

Joyce Hein sent me the COOLEST staycation package!! I got a sweet pen and pad, a pictoral booklet of Prince Edward Island, some edible Beaver droppings, lol, lupine flower seeds, Island Potato soap that smells so good and a SPECIAL poem book by Lucy Maud Montgomery, whose prose latter later became Anne of Greene Gables! I'm in awe of her beautiful poetry of nature and God! Thank you SO MUCH Joyce! It's a wonderful blessing to receive this from you and your area!! Thank you again Missy April for being the hostess with the mostest! :) a fun swap for sure

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

634 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
634 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2019 :  4:31:00 PM  Show Profile
Debi Carr, my package came! Thank you! I'm going to sit down with the magazine this weekend and take a "trip" to Michigan!

And can I just tell you how very apt the Road Trip Fund jar you sent me is? I just bought a truck last week for towing so that we can take a lot of camping trips, so now I'm in road trip planning phase. That jar will come in SOOOO handy - I'm going to use it to specifically fund my planned trip to British Columbia and Alaska.

Again, thank you so much!

Farmgirl Sister #127
My blog: http://14thandoak.com
"Nowadays, even living simply - working only to acquire life's most basic necessities, demands so much." - Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2019 :  5:44:11 PM  Show Profile
GREAT staycation packages ladies!! I sure hope you all had fun experiencing a little corner of another farmgirls neck of the woods! Happy Summer to all!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2019 :  10:17:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi Joey, Just wanted to check back with you to see if you received the email I sent to your hubs and daughters email with Jamies address? I also have Jamies email if that helps with any communication issues! Please let me know if I can help further, I know you both have had a hard time reaching each other. Thanks!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2019 :  10:04:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,

It sounds like there are a couple of you who have not yet received your staycation packages and I'm so sorry for any delay - I sent a couple emails out requesting to touch base about sending to your swap partner... if you received an email from me, will you please be so kind as to respond back as soon as possible and let me know if you are able to fullfill your swap? Thank you so much!!! ~ April ( your staycation swap host! )

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

738 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
738 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2019 :  2:39:07 PM  Show Profile

I received my staycation package from Debbie today ! Wow , this is as big as Texas , lol . Thanks a bunch .

Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi #1983
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2656 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2656 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2019 :  2:40:12 PM  Show Profile
Awesome package Debi and Debbie! Looks like a long, relaxing staycation to me!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:35:52 PM  Show Profile
I am so late replying!! Ive been out of touch for a while! Lol! I am so glad you enjoyed your staycation from Texas!!

quote:
Originally posted by Debi Carr

I received my staycation package from Debbie today ! Wow , this is as big as Texas , lol . Thanks a bunch .

Farmgirl Hugs,
Debi #1983

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:37:42 PM  Show Profile
And Jaime!! I so enjoyed my staycation from Wisconsin and love my mug!! Use it everyday!! The syrup is wonderful along with all the other goodies!! Thank you so much! ...apologies for the late reply!

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Staycation Farmgirl Swap! ** PARTNERS** Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page