Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2018 :  10:15:51 AM  Show Profile
Christmas and the New Year are right around the corner, which means it's time to start signing up for January Mail Art!

If this is your first time signing up for Mail Art, please visit the topic Farmgirl Mail Art to read our guidelines.

FOR JANUARY, please leave a comment on this thread stating you'd like to join in. Sign-up is available until DECEMBER 14. If your comment appears after you've posted it, that means you're on the roster.

The theme for this month is Glitter & Gold! But as always, if you fancy something else for the theme, feel free to do your own thing.

I will send an email with your partner to you on DECEMBER 14. Please send your Mail Art before JANUARY 31. And be sure to include enough postage for your Mail Art to reach its destination.

I'd like to encourage everyone to post a comment on this thread when you receive your mail art. And if you can, a picture is nice. We all love seeing the inspiring art! And a quick thanks lets your partner know you've received your mail art.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me an email. I'm delighted to help!

Happy Arting and warmest farmgal wishes,

~Cydnie

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2018 :  8:12:26 PM  Show Profile
I'd like to join please. A definite challenge for me but I love challenges!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2019 :  7:01:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cydnie
I've got your mail art ready to send but I've lost your addy. Can you please resend? Thanks so much!!!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2019 :  12:47:13 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cydnie, will there be another mail art month soon? You should have received yours by now as well! Have a great weekend! ~Dianna #7103

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Cydnie
Sister #2396

109 Posts

Cydnie
Moscow Idaho
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2019 :  2:13:36 PM  Show Profile
Look what was sitting in my mailbox! (I've been sick since Thursday so unfortunately haven't had the mind to check the mail). I quite love it Dianna, the lovely collage (I mean look at that tail <3) and handmade cards are wonderful. Dianna your handmade cards are my new favorites (they're even some of my favorite colors!), I'll be sending them to all of my pen-pals.
Thanks again for your thoughtful mail art spirit!

As for the next Mail Art, we will be signing up for the March mail art swap in February, so be sure to keep an eye out!

~Cydnie
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4314 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4314 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2019 :  3:20:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cydnie! Please forgive my silence as there is much going on at the present time!! I'm so happy you liked your mail art! The cards are all eco dyed. Its my favorite thing to do now.

I absolutely adore my beautiful framed botanical!!! The frame is gorgeous and are those dried hydrangeas?? I just love it so! Anything natural and simple is just so wonderful to me! Thank you for hosting as well as being my swap partner!! You could have just cancelled this out but you DIDN'T!!!! Thank you!!! Have a beautiful week and can't wait to see what is in store for next swap!

Farmgirl #7103
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Mail Art: Previous Topic January 2019 Mail Art Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page