Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farm Girls Secret Santa-Time to send reveal gift.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Girls Secret Santa-Time to send reveal gift. Next Topic
Page: of 5

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2018 :  07:26:19 AM  Show Profile
Received a beautiful card and some family cookie recipes. Can't wait to make these cookies, they sound delicious. Thank you Secret Santa!

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2018 :  09:48:11 AM  Show Profile
The eggnog recipe sounds yummy! Thank you Secret Santa!

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2018 :  11:12:55 AM  Show Profile
Hello everyone, seems Santa has been busy sending smiles to mailboxes. Kristi, I did receive a message from your Santa wanting me to let you know that it looks like you are missing some mail, somewhere out in postal land is a few more goodies and if you haven't received them by the time she sends her reveal package there will be a little extra in there for you to make up for the lost mail. I also want to let our Canadian sisters that I was notified by their Santas that packages have been sent out by the shipping deadline for international shipping and hopefully the postal gods will let those packages get through. I hope everyone is preparing a special package to be mailed out within the next 10 days or so revealing yourself.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2018 :  09:36:52 AM  Show Profile
I got mail today for the first time in a looong time! This postal strike has been making things tricky, but today, we got our mail...yay! I got 2 packages from my secret Santa. Thank you so very much!! I love it :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
712 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2018 :  12:08:21 PM  Show Profile
That's great Joyce. Lovely packages! Our mail is still rather sporadic. Oh well perhaps we'll be having an extended Christmas season!

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen

Edited by - jillyd on Dec 12 2018 12:08:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Jill
Canada
712 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2018 :  11:04:22 AM  Show Profile
Just got a lovely package from my Secret Santa - a card, a tea towel and delicious tea (I've already had one cup)! Thank you so much Santa!

For some reason the photo won't upload. I'll try again later.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen

Edited by - jillyd on Dec 13 2018 2:29:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2018 :  5:04:59 PM  Show Profile
Thank You secret Santa for the lip balm and sweet note.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2018 :  2:00:22 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the goodies. Will enjoy the coffee.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6449 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6449 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2018 :  4:00:59 PM  Show Profile
My Secret Sister Santa knows me so well. I received a beautiful Christmas Card today that she made for me, a StarzOn ink Pad which I needed and the cutest pair of Doxie Footies, I loved them! Also a kitty bookmark with a note on the back that said Annie her Calico Cat had a little Catnap on my footies, the Doxies didn’t mind at all! But, they are wondering what the smell is. I love kitties, I lost mine about 6 years ago, Prancer Cat was 21 and I miss him. Thank you again for my goodies I sure appreciate you.

IMG]http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Snitz/Images/2018/12/5D6C1B34-7CDB-478F-8178-4185E04A62F6.jpg?v=24800568[/IMG]

Big Hugs,
Debbie
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February2018
“My altars are My Mountains
and the ocean.” Lord Byron”
Women are Angels, and
when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We’re flexible like that.
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2018 :  12:16:00 PM  Show Profile
I received a card in Thursday, one on Friday and another one on Saturday. Love all of my treats. The handmade coaster is perfect today with my pot of tea. Thank you Secret Santa

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

692 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
692 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  09:45:44 AM  Show Profile

Thank you Secret Santa for the beautiful card and stencil.
I love stencils. The wrapping paper is so pretty. I am sure i will have
a future swap I will use it on.
Higs

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  1:02:54 PM  Show Profile
Thank you secret Santa, the candle is so yummy smelling. I love it.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  1:04:29 PM  Show Profile
Ohhhhh!!! I got my reveal package today....I had no idea it was you, Julie!! You had me stumped when you sent the soap from Chilliwack, BC, my hometown!! I was in tears by the time I was finished opening my present. I was soooo spoiled....and I just love verything so much. Thank you, Julie, you have been such a sweet Secret Santa. It was my first time doing this, and you made it such a wonderful and caring experience. Thank you!!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  1:07:36 PM  Show Profile
Aw, my secret Santa reveal gift......a really special pampering me set. Facial steam, foot soak, itchy soother and burn balm. I love it very much and Joyce your such a sweet secret Santa Sister. Thank you

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  1:12:28 PM  Show Profile
You’re welcome, Kelly! It was tricky with the postal strike and being your sweet seasons partner :) wanted to make sure you couldn’t recognize my handwriting...lol! It was fun :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  1:53:53 PM  Show Profile
Your so funny with the handwriting idea. It has been such fun. So sad about all your mail troubles, the strike makes things spoil some of your fun. Hope it's all better now.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3919 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3919 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2018 :  12:34:57 PM  Show Profile
I received this package from Secret Santa today.

This yarn is just the right color. I will have enough to make something nice. Tea is always good. Can't wait to find out who is sending presents to me.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2018 :  1:15:47 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Secret Santa for the newsy note and tea.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

692 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
692 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2018 :  4:56:57 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful baby socks decorations. My secret sister sends the most unique gifts.
Beautiful card. And pretty paper. Thank you you so much.

Hugs.

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Jill
Canada
712 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  09:02:20 AM  Show Profile
Sherry, thank you so much for being my Secret Santa. Your package just came and I'm overwhelmed. You have been so generous! I love it all. The chocolates are gone already, needless to say. I love the fabrics and will have fun planning projects for them. I love having little scissors in each project bag that I have on the go. The gardening gloves will definitely come in handy. The socks are great too, as my husband always says, you can never have too many socks. I've gotten back into making cards recently so the scrap booking paper will come in very handy. I love the garland and the wooden label (at least that's what I will use it for). The cookies will come in very handy when we have our big family gathering on Boxing Day. The little clothespins are so cute. I love the lists and paper tags as well. The honey will be perfect for my morning tea. Thank you so much for my wonderful package and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

2994 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
2994 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  11:21:26 AM  Show Profile
I received my reveal package. Thank you so much Carol!! I love everything and had so much fun doing this.

How did you know I needed a Christmas hat? I still have a couple Christmas gifts to finish but I already have plans for the yarn and fabric as soon as they're finished. I'm excited to have a book to read on the 26th to help extend Christmas. The basket goes great with my santa hat and boot collection. I love the ornaments, cow salt and pepper shakers, and candle as well. I also have many pages marked in the recipe magazine. Mint chocolate pancakes - sounds like a new favorite to me!!! And the best surprise of all is that Carol (who lives 2 states away) has a daughter that lives in my town!!! It is a small world! I'd love to meet some day when you're up here. This was the perfect Christmas package Carol. Thank you again so much!!

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

Kymwm
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Kym
Perkiomenville PA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  4:46:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Julie,

I have only received 2 emails from you, both at the very start. If you have sent more, I have not received them. I really enjoyed doing this!!

"Money, pardon the expression, is like manure, it's not worth a thing unless it is spread around encouraging young things to grow" ~ Dolly Levi
Go to Top of Page

Kymwm
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Kym
Perkiomenville PA
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  5:09:25 PM  Show Profile
opps, I didn't realize I was supposed to be posting all along. I received some very beautiful things & awesome handmade cards. Today I received my reveal package! Thank you so much "firecatinc" ~ Lenora.

"Money, pardon the expression, is like manure, it's not worth a thing unless it is spread around encouraging young things to grow" ~ Dolly Levi
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2018 :  5:28:33 PM  Show Profile
Merry Christmas, Kym.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2018 :  05:53:27 AM  Show Profile
Heather--

I am glad you enjoyed the package. I was a bit worried about the candle and salt and pepper shakers despite my packaging. Whew! It was such fun putting it together. I'll keep you posted the next time we are in your area. Indeed, it is a small world! Merry Christmas!

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farm Girls Secret Santa-Time to send reveal gift. Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page