Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2018 NOV - ShillyShally Swap - PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2018 NOV - ShillyShally Swap - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2018 :  11:03:54 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Leave it to the Mail Service - my receipt says it would be delivered 11/10/18 (2-days service) and when I put the number in on line it says it will be delivered TODAY! I don't know what calendar they are using.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2018 :  09:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Debbie - according to USPS tracking, it was delivered to you yesterday. It says it was put in the mailbox, but that isn't always so. I hope you can find it.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2018 :  1:32:59 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, I did receive yours. Thank you. I have already used it while sorting buttons.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.

Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals under my name.
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2018 :  5:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I took the receipt to my post office today and learned that your Shilly Shally had a long trip - stayed quite a while in North Houston and Houston and shows to have been delivered on Saturday the 17th. I hope you can find it.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2018 :  11:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Debbie - I can't believe you still haven't received it?

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2018 :  09:02:14 AM  Show Profile
So glad you are enjoying it Marilyn!!

quote:
Originally posted by TexasGran

Debbie, I did receive yours. Thank you. I have already used it while sorting buttons.

TexasGran

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2018 :  09:03:31 AM  Show Profile
Hey Linda!! It's MaryJane Monday!! I did receive the Shilly Shally and I LOVE it!! Thank you so much!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I had quite the crowd at my house! Full of family and friends!! Blessings to you!

quote:
Originally posted by quiltee

Debbie - I can't believe you still haven't received it?

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2018 :  10:02:37 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thank godness you finally got it. Why did it take ver a week to find it after it was delivered?

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Edited by - quiltee on Nov 26 2018 10:02:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  10:00:54 AM  Show Profile
My beautiful Shilly Shally I received from Linda. I am trying to catch up posting photos which are way overdue, do to life issues I am just getting this photo posted. Thank you Linda!

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  10:09:30 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful fabric!

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  10:14:07 AM  Show Profile
Debbie are you ok? I have missed you. How is your daughter in law and the new baby girl? How is your little grandson? Is your youngest son having a good freshman year at college Can you tell...It has been a while.

TexasGran

Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  11:24:46 AM  Show Profile
Hey Marilyn,
I am okay. Life has been very busy. She is doing quite well after finally having the surgery she needed. She was one sick girl. Our little Mattie is five months old now and thriving. She was in nicu for at least 30 days. At about 3 months she developed rsv and thankfully it was not in her lungs. I have been helping out a lot with my little grandson as well. Right after Mattie was born I had Oliver everyday for almost 3 months so I didn't get much done in the way of Farmgirl stuff. So much has happened as well between now and then. Trying to get my routine back and get in my sewing room. Im learning to machine embroidery now and I am teaching myself how to Smock. How are you doing with all this cold wet weather?

Oh, and my youngest. After working in the 'fast food' industry he decided that was not for him! Lol! He is working at a automotive place now and feel in love with this trade and is planning to go to a tech school to learn more. He has finally found his niche! He did not want to go to college as much as I wanted him too! They have a mind of their own when they think they are grown! All my other sons have successful careers and I am sure my youngest will as well!

quote:
Originally posted by TexasGran

Debbie are you ok? I have missed you. How is your daughter in law and the new baby girl? How is your little grandson? Is your youngest son having a good freshman year at college Can you tell...It has been a while.

TexasGran

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585

Edited by - OneRedZinnia on Feb 19 2019 11:28:04 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2018 NOV - ShillyShally Swap - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page