Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 it's Farmgirl Halloween Treat Time-Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic it's Farmgirl Halloween Treat Time-Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 3

doctordar
True Blue Farmgirl

147 Posts

Darlene
Newport WA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2018 :  2:02:17 PM  Show Profile
You are so welcome, Julie! I had such fun accumulating the items. So glad you like them.
Hugs!

Dream - Believe - Manifest
Farmgirl #7049
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2018 :  8:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Sarah -

Your package went out today.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month April 2017
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

strength.dignity
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jamie
WAUSAU WI
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2018 :  8:26:07 PM  Show Profile
Sherry, sent you a message.

~ Jamie
Farmgirl #7695

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  07:33:33 AM  Show Profile
Julie - I received my lovely package this week. I will take pictures of all my goodies and post them soon. LOVE everything about my Halloween Treat box. You are amazing!!!!!

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

strength.dignity
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jamie
WAUSAU WI
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  8:25:01 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, your package is going out tomorrow.

~ Jamie
Farmgirl #7695

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  10:10:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jamie
Thank you and I will let you know when it arrives.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2018 :  11:46:25 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jamie
Oh my box is so sweet. You did a good job on the ghosts garland. Love, love, love the tiny pumpkins, and the Jack o lanterns. The bigger pumpkin is so soft and will go along in my collection of fabric pumpkins. Thank you the table runner, it has a place right away. The broach is so Halloween looking, it's great. The BOO is is really a neat addition for me. I love the card also. Thank you for a really nice box. Happy Halloween.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2018 :  6:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Jami - I received my goodie box today. I love everything inside - the homemade greeting cards, the little pumpkin and frankenstein "baskets", the homemade pumpkin, the Hallowewen cupcake cups and picks, and the Halloween 3-D stickers. I love the card, too. Thank you so much. I will take and post a picture a little later.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  05:52:02 AM  Show Profile
Here are the pictures of the goodies I received from Julie. LOVE everything!!! Thank you for a wonderful and special goodie box.

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  06:31:42 AM  Show Profile
Trick or Treat arrived late yesterday from Kristi!!! Hehehe, so many goodies and favorites from that really Sweet Farmgirl Witch that has been quite busy on her broom this month, going coast to coast!! Thank-you Kristi!

In my spooky box were fun ghost napkins, tissue pack for my purse, a darling pumpkin towel, ghosty garland( will be on my front porch for the soon to be arriving little Halloween goblins). Fun pencil pack which I think I will add to the candy bowl for the kids, NEW Candy corn flavors ( Kristi, did you know I LOVE candy corn???) , and this cute as punch Halloween mini book that she made , and a delicious chocolate bar that immediately went into the freezer to recover for later enjoyment. Thank-you too for a fun card too!!

Julie, this Halloween swap brought it's usual Farmgirl fun all packaged up in many creative and delicious ways!! My neighbor was just telling me that her twin girls might not be trick or treating in the neighborhood anymore because even kids in third grade start thinking it isn't cool to Trick or Treat!! Say what?????????I have always loved Halloween and I welcome kids and adults of all ages to stop by my house for a treat! I am glad that there are Farmgirls who also love a little spooky fun because this swap allows all of us to get into the excitement, that only belongs to Halloween, here at MJF!

Thank-you to everyone for sharing here and helping me to have friends who don't think that older folk are too old to Trick or Treat!! LOL!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
FGOTM- October 2018
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2279 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2279 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  07:47:08 AM  Show Profile
You are very welcome Winnie. My kids grew up in a place where we drove lots of miles to trick or treat and most times were given homemade goodies made just for that occasion, usually offered a puppy or kitty to go with the treat and the adults were always offered a quick cup of coffee and probably given a treat or an adult beverage to take with them. Although times have changed somewhat, we still have the same type of community I think the whole world should have. Kids of every age should be excited about trick or treating either by knocking on the door or going to your mailbox. Come Halloween Eve, I will have caramel apples Dipped, popcorn balls wrapped, beverages in the washtub for those that need it and lots of time to say hello and visit my neighbors if only for a minute or two, and if I can find the batch of barn kitties I know is hiding somewhere, there might be free kittens involved as well. Happy Halloween everyone.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

doctordar
True Blue Farmgirl

147 Posts

Darlene
Newport WA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2018 :  09:26:38 AM  Show Profile
Julie, thank you so much for that lovely description of your Halloween experiences, past and present! Sounds just like a farm girl!
Hugs
Darlene

Dream - Believe - Manifest
Farmgirl #7049
Go to Top of Page

strength.dignity
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Jamie
WAUSAU WI
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2018 :  7:30:48 PM  Show Profile
Sherry,

Thank you so much for the box. It was perfect timing as I just had a bad day at work. I couldn't stop smiling as I opened it. Everything has found it's new home in my home.

~ Jamie
Farmgirl #7695

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2018 :  5:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Here is what I received from Jami. Thank you, again, Jami. I almost hate to use the homemade cards - they are so neat.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7443 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7443 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2018 :  5:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Sarah - Your package should have arrived last week. Please let me know if it did not arrive.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1254 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1254 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2018 :  5:22:05 PM  Show Profile
Linda, thanks so much for my Halloween package. I am sorry I am slow to post...I love it all. The banner is so cute and perfectly made! I love the little tea towel and crochet dishcloth. The candy items were snatched up by my hubby and the marshmallows are such a cute idea. I hung the little pumkin on my Halloween tree. Thank you so much!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1254 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1254 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2018 :  6:52:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sherry, I hope your Halloween package arrived safe and sound. Happy Halloween!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9203 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9203 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2018 :  08:22:32 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
Your description of Halloween brought back so many memories! Thank you for that. I enjoyed going around with my 3 grandchildren. The eldest is 13 and worried she might be too old to go trick or treating. The counties have started putting age limits on. I would much rather see them out trick or treating than to have them into something they shouldn't be.
We loved Halloween so much and we too were driven miles around to the aunts and uncles, though many of them lived on our road some did not. And everyone of them asked mom or dad to come in for a quick visit. Of course we children didn't want to waste time visiting, we wanted to go get those treats! Thank you for hostessing this fun swap!

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/

Edited by - levisgrammy on Nov 01 2018 08:28:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2018 :  5:14:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah, yes I received my package on Saturday. Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I love it all, my granddaughter and I love the little show box you made. It was so cute, it lit up with purple lights. Sarah that was awesome. And the banner was so cute too. And all the other goodies you sent, what a fun box to receive. The candy disappeared right away, sorry it did not make the picture.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic it's Farmgirl Halloween Treat Time-Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page