MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Connection
Join in ... sign up
 
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Birthday Party Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Birthday Party Swap Next Topic
Page: of 10

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1140 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1140 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  5:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie---thank you for my wonderful birthday surprise. Cute card and great tea---although my husband has declared that he gets to drink it---lol. I suppose that this is a knitted dish rag--but no--much too pretty and I am going to use it to set hot dishes on when I put them on the table. It is a work of art and cannot be used to do dishes. Thank-you so much and it really brightened my day. Beautiful colors in the knitting.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1135 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1135 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2020 :  11:05:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you debbie for my birthday gifts. Will enjoy using the dish cloth and tea.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2020 :  6:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Debbie...LOVE the bag! Will come in handy for Spring/Summer outings. Always happy for a dish cloth since i do not knit or crochet. Tea helps on these cold winter nights...Thank you again!
Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

288 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
288 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2020 :  6:46:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Received a very nice Thank you card from Barbara today along with a lovely note. Thanks again to all the ladies who participated!
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1165 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1165 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  3:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a cute purse Debbie sent you Lisa.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are very welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by HollerGirl56

Ladies---mailing my thank-you notes out on Tuesday---I appreciate all of you so much.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:14:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooops! I sent a reply to the wrong person!!

It was meant for you!! You are very welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by fille de ferme

Thank You Debbie for my birthday surprise. It brightened my day so much.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Barbara! And yes it is a dish rag but I love your idea!! Enjoy!

quote:
Originally posted by HollerGirl56

Debbie---thank you for my wonderful birthday surprise. Cute card and great tea---although my husband has declared that he gets to drink it---lol. I suppose that this is a knitted dish rag--but no--much too pretty and I am going to use it to set hot dishes on when I put them on the table. It is a work of art and cannot be used to do dishes. Thank-you so much and it really brightened my day. Beautiful colors in the knitting.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Marlene! Enjoy your time in Florida!!

quote:
Originally posted by MBurns

Thank you debbie for my birthday gifts. Will enjoy using the dish cloth and tea.

Farmgirl friends are fun.



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your welcome Lisa! I enjoyed making it and I hope you enjoy using it! Glad you like my crochet! I am learning so dont look to close!! Ha!

quote:
Originally posted by Liscuva

Thank you Debbie...LOVE the bag! Will come in handy for Spring/Summer outings. Always happy for a dish cloth since i do not knit or crochet. Tea helps on these cold winter nights...Thank you again!



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Linda! I am learning how to make 'In The Hoop' projects on my embroidery machine. I am really enjoying it!

quote:
Originally posted by hummingbirdjoy

What a cute purse Debbie sent you Lisa.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....




~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops! I dont know how to delete this! I hit the wrong reply button!

quote:
Originally posted by OneRedZinnia

You are very welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by HollerGirl56

Ladies---mailing my thank-you notes out on Tuesday---I appreciate all of you so much.

Old Age Ain't No Place For Sissies!------Bette Davis



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8



~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2020 :  4:23:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just want to say thank you to those for your understanding for my tardiness in getting my cards out. Lots going on in my life and depression is one of them. Hard to explain. Sometimes its hard to function as I should. Seasons are hard. Thank you again for your understanding. I truly enjoyed this event! Very fun!

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8

Edited by - OneRedZinnia on Jan 12 2020 4:23:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

sheridan126
True Blue Farmgirl

121 Posts

Jill
Ladera Ranch CA
USA
121 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2020 :  07:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote




quote:
Originally posted by OneRedZinnia

I just want to say thank you to those for your understanding for my tardiness in getting my cards out. Lots going on in my life and depression is one of them. Hard to explain. Sometimes its hard to function as I should. Seasons are hard. Thank you again for your understanding. I truly enjoyed this event! Very fun!

~ Deb aka OneRedZinnia ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
June 2018 Farmgirl of the Month

“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8



Jill
Farmgirl Sister 7889

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -e.e. cummings
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

7474 Posts

Denise
NJ
USA
7474 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2020 :  12:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was this posted as new for 2020?

~Denise
Sister #43~1/18/2007

"Home is where we find comfort, security, memories, friendship, hospitality, and above all, family. It is the place that deserves our commitment and loyalty." William J. Bennett

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tchr66
True Blue Farmgirl

266 Posts

Terri
Clarington Ohio
USA
266 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2020 :  12:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it to late to join this group?

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:15
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Birthday Party Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page