HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - May 22 2018 :  04:56:19 AM  Show Profile
I just came by a note I had put in my drawer that Mary Jane was absent from her daily journal until May 21. When I clicked on ---she is still absent. Where are you Mary Jane---we miss you.

Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.===Sherrilyn Kenyon

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - May 22 2018 :  06:20:21 AM  Show Profile
From MaryJane's note on her blog, I think she has been taking a much needed break from her computer in order to do the gazillion other things in her life she never has time for. She is way busier than we can even imagine!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

HollerGirl56
True Blue Farmgirl

1334 Posts

Barbara
Flat Top WV
USA
1334 Posts

Posted - May 22 2018 :  08:49:52 AM  Show Profile
Winnie---you are great! I hAVE ALWAYS HATED COMPuTERS, so tiring. I wouldn't blame Mary Jane if she never got on one again. Winnie---I am a fake holler girl. I grew up om top of a horrid cold high mountain---one of the highest in southern WV. My family were farmers---not holler people. I only love hollers because of a dear friend I met in college and I loved them so much. The kindest sweetest people I have ever known. I came here and said I was starting my own holler and I did. But it is really a valley---
should I change my name to mountain mama? Almost heaven---West\Virginia????My family really has ben here since the 1800's but I did not grow up here---just returned here and reclaimed the land. And Winnie I hope you know that snakes get int0 cabins! We used to laugh when we saw snakes crawling into our friends cabin through the logs and now we have one in ours. Winnie enjoy your beautiful little retreat! LOL.

Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.===Sherrilyn Kenyon
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13556 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13556 Posts

Posted - May 22 2018 :  7:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, Mary Jane, we miss you!!! Hope your time away was restful, relaxing and rejuvenating!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic where is Mary Jane? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page