CityGirl Yankee
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

ELLEN
CARSON CITY Nevada
USA
4 Posts

Posted - May 19 2018 :  6:24:40 PM  Show Profile
Hi. I'm new here. I live in Nevada and I'm wondering what next month's swaps are and how I join?

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7507 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7507 Posts

Posted - May 19 2018 :  7:27:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ellen and welcome to the farm. You will like it alot here.
To join in a swap you go to the forum and look up Swaps and read through the list of swaps, then press on the swap that interests you and let the host know your interested.
Give her your name and follow the instructions on the swap, and be sure to enjoy it as you do what ever you are going to make for the swap and send it at the time the host picked out to send to your swap partner. Try to keep touch on the site and let them know if you are having problems about getting it done on time or sending it out on time. Makes it fun for everyone when everyone follows through on the swaps they join. Tucks are extras that you can send but not required. Just fun. I hope this helped and have a good time on the Farm, They are great ladies!
Welcome to farm again.

hugs
darlene

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 19 2018 :  10:29:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ellen, and welcome to this wonderful group of farmsisters. You will learn many things and have fun here. look on the Farmgirl Swap board and find a swap that you may want to be part of. Pick a swap that you want to be part of. Contact the hostess and let her know you want to join the swap and then follow the directions, and mail it out to the partner you were assigned.
I’d love to have you join us for the monthly Color Swaps. The color for each month coming is posted in my Color Swap listing above. You don’t have to join every month..just whatever month/color you want. Please no extras (no tucks). I really want everyone to be able to join if they want to.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - May 21 2018 :  10:56:28 AM  Show Profile
HI Ellen and welcome to our online Chatroom!! I am so glad you are here. Swaps are ongoing so just check the link frequently and see if any of the topics interest you and then sign up. Swaps are a lot of fun and a great way to meet other Farmgirls too!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
712 Posts

Posted - May 22 2018 :  12:05:33 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Ellen, swaps are a lot of fun. I hope to see your name added soon :)

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Upcoming Swaps Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page