Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 May Color Swap-YELLOW! Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic May Color Swap-YELLOW! Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 2

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 26 2018 :  9:10:03 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I will try to get in touch with Marcy. I’ll let you know.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 26 2018 :  9:24:27 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I have sent an email to Marcy. Let’s get a day or two for me hear back from her. If I don’t hear, or she is unable, it is not a worry. I will be more than happy to jump in. I love yellow and I LOVED the package you sent me last month. I’m hoping to hear from her soon. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks, Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - May 28 2018 :  12:02:43 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Joey. I'm not worried about the swap itself. I can save the items for another one. I just hope Marcy is ok.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - May 29 2018 :  10:22:40 AM  Show Profile
Received my package the other day. Sorry for the delay in posting.

Vanessa - Thank you!!! I love everything in the box. The sunflower duck tape is adorable. The squash and flower seeds will be planted this week. The "wet it" wash cloth and the facial packs are going to come in handy after mowing the yard in our hot Memphis heat. The sun box is so sweet and the bee buttons, OMG, how cute. THANK YOU for the fun package. Hope you enjoy yours too!

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2204 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2204 Posts

Posted - May 29 2018 :  1:00:05 PM  Show Profile

Kristi, I got your box today! I love the gladiolas and the gardening gloves, the notepad, yellow netting, ribbon, butterflies and ceramic basket. This was great, I can't wait till the next swap!

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.
Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 30 2018 :  12:34:12 AM  Show Profile
What bright, sunny packages, ladies! I just love yellow. That duck tape is so cute. Also glad to see seeds being sent. Can’t wait to see more packages.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 30 2018 :  12:37:30 AM  Show Profile
I have not heard from Marcy and now I am a little worried. If anyone has heard from her please let me know. I hope everything is OK.
Jill, if you want to swap that would be fine. If not, that is OK too. Just let me know. Hugs, Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 31 2018 :  8:51:19 PM  Show Profile
I have not heard from Marcy. She did state on another sap site that she was leaving the forum so I assume she didn’t get my message and does not know we are looking for her. If anyone hears from her, please let me know. Thank you.
Jill, I will assume we are not swapping.
I leave tomorrow for a month in NC at the farm and I can’t wait! Don’t worry. The June Color Swap will happen as well. Sign up starts tomorrow.

Farmgirl #5554

Edited by - Joey on May 31 2018 8:56:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2018 :  08:22:48 AM  Show Profile
Joey, I'm fine with not swapping. I'll just save my items for another time. Thanks for all your efforts. :)

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2018 :  8:21:38 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Jill

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2018 :  1:18:33 PM  Show Profile
Has everyone but Jill received their Yellow Swap packages? Anymore pictures?

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

doctordar
True Blue Farmgirl

147 Posts

Darlene
Newport WA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2018 :  07:05:38 AM  Show Profile
I am one week away from movers loading up our belongings in CA to head to WA. I asked Hannah to send my package to WA so we would have one less thing to move. I should be up there by the end of next weekend. I'll sent a picture as soon as I open the package. Today is my last day of work! After today I will officially be retired! Yay and Yippeeeeeee!
FarmGirl hugs,
Darlene

Dream - Believe - Manifest
Farmgirl #7049
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2018 :  12:47:01 PM  Show Profile
I have my wonderful box from Darlene, thank you so much! We, too, are in the process of moving, but I will try and get a picture up later!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2018 :  4:23:24 PM  Show Profile
Hannah and Darlene, congrats to you both! Moving is So hard and SO exhausting. I know Yellow is not at the top of the list just now. No problem. Darlene, retirement is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Enjoy. I’ve been retired for 18 months and don’t miss it at all. Love my life.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  06:31:42 AM  Show Profile

My wonderful box from Darlene! She gave me a beautiful piece of yellow fabric that I immediately thought would make a lovely braided coaster. In my excitement, I tore it into strips right away without thinking to take a picture first. So what you see pictured is the start of my little project. My cat has found the rubber ducky MOST thrilling, and I have been wanting to learn how to knit and crochet, so that little hat kit will provide excellent motivation. The magnetic pin holder will be a handy thing, as my cat loves to knock my pins and needles off my table. Anytime I can thwart his mischief is good. Hehe! I loved the pretty thread. It will be very handy for crafting. The buttons are absolutely darling, and to top it off, a candle to make the new house smell pretty! A wonderful box indeed! I finally have all your things at the same house, so Monday or Tuesday, I shall send them your way. Good luck on your move North and enjoy the retired life!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page

doctordar
True Blue Farmgirl

147 Posts

Darlene
Newport WA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  10:25:28 AM  Show Profile
I'm so happy to see that the yellow items will be useful, Hannah! I had such fun shopping for them.

Thank you, Joey, for the encouragement. Moving interstate from a house I have been in for 24 years has a lot of physical and emotional challenges. Lots of memories over those years. But I am ready for not just a new chapter, but a whole new book! I love our home in WA and I'm looking forward to making lots of new memories there.

Hugs,
Darlene

Farmgirl #7049
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  10:12:22 PM  Show Profile
Darlene, you put together a lovely yellow package. Enjoy your new home in a new place. Washington is so beautiful. A little too much rain for me but oh! The coast. Just beautiful.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

doctordar
True Blue Farmgirl

147 Posts

Darlene
Newport WA
USA
147 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2018 :  5:14:44 PM  Show Profile
I received my package of yellow goodness yesterday from Hannah. I love each item! I will save the tea for the upcoming cold WA nights and I'll be adding that yellow fat quarter to my stash. The beehive is adorable...did you make that? I plan to relearn how to knit and crochet in the next few months, so the yarn will help to get me started on a project and the notebook will help me keep track of the quilts I make and give away. I will put the magnet on my Handi Quilter to put a smile on my face while quilting. This was fun, fun, fun! Thank you so much, Hannah and thank you, Joey for kicking it off!
Hugs,
Darlene

Farmgirl #7049
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic May Color Swap-YELLOW! Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page