Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 April Color Swap-Blue Partners Posted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Color Swap-Blue Partners Posted! Next Topic
Page: of 3

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2018 :  11:42:04 AM  Show Profile
Beverly - Your package will be going out tomorrow or Wednesday. I have been out of town for 4 days to a scrapbooking retreat and am a little behind schedule.

Make Today Count (MTC) :-)

Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2018 :  12:01:21 PM  Show Profile
No worries at all, Kristi. Take your time! A scrapbooking retreat sounds so fun! I hope you enjoyed it. Take care!
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2018 :  1:27:53 PM  Show Profile
Hey Hannah, I will get your in the mail tomorrow! :-)
quote:
Originally posted by GinnyBelle

Hey, Debbie! Just to let you know, your box is heading to the Post Office right now! :-)

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2018 :  4:11:02 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
Just opened my super special box. I love it. This has been a really rough day for me. So I was needing a pick me up. Love the glass farmgirl light. You have so much talent! It's beautiful. Love the bear, such a nice soft towel, always needing another spatula around here. Wonderfully soft yarn and really pretty fat quarter.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2207 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2018 :  03:37:22 AM  Show Profile
Does anyone have Ruthie's address? I've sent a couple of emails to her, but she hasn't replied.

Farmgirl Sister #6754
Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.
Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2018 :  05:33:12 AM  Show Profile
Bev - Sorry for the late posting. I received my package on Wednesday. LOVE my items and the thoughtful packaging with blue tissue paper and a blue and white gift bag. Chocolate bar, soap, notebook and card stock, felt and pin cushion for crafting projects. Thank you!!!!

Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

711 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
711 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2018 :  07:51:58 AM  Show Profile
Joey, I got yours packed up last night and will get it in the mail today. Sorry I'm running late. I hope you enjoy your little package.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2018 :  09:37:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly,

I am so glad that you like everything. I was so worried about the glass box getting to you in one piece, hence all of the bubble wrap! I hope all is well.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2018 :  11:59:56 AM  Show Profile
Marcy
I am enjoying everything so much. Yes lots of bubble wrap when mailing glass.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2018 :  12:24:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kristi: Glad you received your package! Yay! can’t remember if I labeled the soap...I meant to. It is “Blueberry Soap”...that the daughter of a long-time friend of mine makes. She makes all types of homemade soap. Anyway, I hope that you will find the items I sent you useful, fun, etc.!
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2018 :  12:01:59 AM  Show Profile
Jill, no problem. Your package went in the mail 4/25. Mail is always a little messed up here in Florida. I have no idea how long it will take to get to Canada.
I am loving the blue packages already received. March, that light is SO nice. Blueberry soap sounds delightful. Vanessa, have you heard from Ruthie? Can’t wait to see what is posted next. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2018 :  11:47:08 AM  Show Profile
Kristi..just letting you know that I received your delightful package today! Thank you for all the wonderful goodies! Love them!
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2207 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2018 :  5:31:53 PM  Show Profile
Joey, I've emailed her a couple times but haven't heard from her.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.
Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2207 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2018 :  04:11:03 AM  Show Profile
I got Ruth's address from my biological sister, who had a swap with her. I'm sending it off today.

Farmgirl Sister #6754

Cookie Monster
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2018 :  9:10:13 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Vanessa. Not sure what is going on. I’ll try to reach her too. Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

kristina72
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Kristi
Cordova Tennessee
USA
180 Posts

Posted - May 01 2018 :  12:43:21 PM  Show Profile
LOVE LOVE LOVE the soap. It is a wonderful scent. Glad you received your package. Hope you enjoy the items. The bracelet is something I picked up on one of my mission trips to Ecuador. The colors remind me of sea glass.

quote:
Originally posted by MasonGal

Hi Kristi: Glad you received your package! Yay! can’t remember if I labeled the soap...I meant to. It is “Blueberry Soap”...that the daughter of a long-time friend of mine makes. She makes all types of homemade soap. Anyway, I hope that you will find the items I sent you useful, fun, etc.!

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 01 2018 :  9:09:51 PM  Show Profile
I’d love to see the bracelet if you can post a picture.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  11:36:03 AM  Show Profile
Kristi...yes, the bracelet is very pretty. Thank you so much...and the fact that you picked it up on a mission trip in Ecuador. Wow!!! Thoughtful and very special!! It does remind me of sea glass, for sure.

Joey...I will try to post a picture. I haven’t figured out how to do that on here, yet. (Silly, I know!). Ha!
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  9:46:22 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I got the lovely blue package. I will post a pic tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE everything! Thank you.
Joey

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

GinnyBelle
True Blue Farmgirl

501 Posts

Hannah
West Lafayette IN
USA
501 Posts

Posted - May 05 2018 :  05:51:37 AM  Show Profile

Oh Debbie! Such a wonderful box you sent me! We just bought a new house and it’s a bit of a fixer-upper, so those gloves will come in handy for all the cleaning I’m in for. And that darling spoon rest...I have salt and pepper shakers that match it! Everything will be put to excellent use, thank you so much!!!

Farmgirl #6994

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain ~
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 05 2018 :  1:03:13 PM  Show Profile
Love that spoon rest and that pretty bright vase.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

711 Posts

Jill
Canada
711 Posts

Posted - May 07 2018 :  8:36:06 PM  Show Profile
Joey, I received your wonderful package. I love it all. I have taken a picture but am having trouble uploading it from my phone. I'll post it when it behaves. The towel is so nice and soft. I love both the bandana and the fabric. What lovely colours/designs! I can always use the memo pads as I am a list maker. The magnets will also come in handy for those reminders posted on the fridge. The pin cushion is great, I've never seen a blue one before. Thank you so much for being my partner. And thanks for organizing the swap. :)

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

711 Posts

Jill
Canada
711 Posts

Posted - May 08 2018 :  10:23:27 AM  Show Profile
And here's the picture of the lovely package Joey sent me.

Ooops the towel should have been the other way up.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 17 2018 :  4:30:34 PM  Show Profile
I am sorry to be so late posting this. For some reason, I have been having computer problems for the last week or so, and just got that fixed but now it won’t let me post a pic. My partner, Jill, was very prompt with this swap and I wish I could show you what she sent. I got a round blue and white hand done dish cloth that I love. She also sent pretty multi striped blue and white ribbon, blue beads that I will use for a necklace, blue tape, a big blue shower scrubby and very unique blue soap, which I have already used and truly like. Thank you very much, Jill. Thank you too for the nice note you included. I love and will use everything.

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - May 19 2018 :  9:59:37 PM  Show Profile
R

Farmgirl #5554
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Color Swap-Blue Partners Posted! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page