Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 March ATC Swap. PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic March ATC Swap. PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  06:14:39 AM  Show Profile
Oh HANNAH!!! So beautiful!!! You did an awesome job also! These are such special pieces of miniature art!! Ty Darlene for posting!!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2018 :  06:19:10 AM  Show Profile
Jutta yours was mailed last week so you should get it soon! I changed my mind on the first one I made then made two of the second!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

jmcraftygal
True Blue Farmgirl

118 Posts

Jutta
Armstrong BC
Canada
118 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2018 :  11:43:03 AM  Show Profile
I'm so sorry and embarrassed Dianna but I don't remember if I sent yours out. I'll get one in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding.
Jutta
quote:
Originally posted by suny58

Jutta yours was mailed last week so you should get it soon! I changed my mind on the first one I made then made two of the second!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna

Jutta
Farmgirl #7553
Living a creative life.
https://craftygalscreations.blogspot.ca/
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2018 :  1:37:41 PM  Show Profile
Lol! No Jutta but its ok! If you don't have time NO WORRIES!! In fact Monday I stopped by the P.O. on the way to take Sara to the drs and the clerk said your package came back from customs. There was no form included! Argh! So I filled it out and it is back on its way to you!!! That's life! Hugs!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

jmcraftygal
True Blue Farmgirl

118 Posts

Jutta
Armstrong BC
Canada
118 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2018 :  1:10:23 PM  Show Profile
Update - Found your address and sent card out yesterday! Thanks again for your patience Dianna.

Well I made my Earth day one and I have a flower one ready just not in the mail. Please be so kind and email me your address again.
I hope my parcel gets to you soon. Have a good weekend!
Jutta
quote:
Originally posted by suny58

Lol! No Jutta but its ok! If you don't have time NO WORRIES!! In fact Monday I stopped by the P.O. on the way to take Sara to the drs and the clerk said your package came back from customs. There was no form included! Argh! So I filled it out and it is back on its way to you!!! That's life! Hugs!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna

Jutta
Farmgirl #7553
Living a creative life.

Edited by - jmcraftygal on Apr 14 2018 12:13:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2018 :  12:45:39 PM  Show Profile
Marilou
Thank you so much for the most beautiful ATC, I love it. Also the tucks are so sweet and special.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2018 :  4:41:23 PM  Show Profile
That is a really nice ATC Kelly! Nice work Marilou!

hugs

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2018 :  5:42:25 PM  Show Profile
Marilou, it is ADORABLE!!! I love love it!!!! All the ATC's are SO CREATIVE and different!!! Jutta I sure hope you will get yours this week!!! I never worry so much about whether I get something but whether what I send to others makes it there!!!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2018 :  8:21:46 PM  Show Profile
You are so welcome Kelly. Thank you for you nice comments. I find that if I'm crafting for someone else, it's so much more fun!
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  8:21:51 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I just received your package! Well, actually, it was picked up by my husband that kind of *forgot* he had put mail in the back seat of his car... ... I'm sorry if it had bean laying around for a while. I love your egg-shape Atc and your sweet goodies (almost all of them are gone). Again, I'm sorry for the delay!
Wishing you the best! xxx

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2018 :  8:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Nice package Marilou, and tasty too when ever you opened it.

Trust in your faith, not your emotions, when it comes to making life’s decisions.

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2018 :  4:35:01 PM  Show Profile
Dear Jutta!! Guess what I got in the mail finslly??? It is gorgeous! Thank you so much and so well worth the wait! I love the extra pieces of beautifully done papers and those STAMPS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! LOVE IT!!

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

jmcraftygal
True Blue Farmgirl

118 Posts

Jutta
Armstrong BC
Canada
118 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2018 :  6:04:48 PM  Show Profile
Yay I'm so happy it arrived and also glad that you like it.Thank you for all your kind words.
Happy swapping!
Jutta

Jutta
Farmgirl #7553
Living a creative life.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7501 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7501 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2018 :  10:36:14 PM  Show Profile
Dianna, that ATC card is beautiful!
Nice artistry Jutta!

hugs

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
FGOTM Nov 2017
Go to Top of Page

jmcraftygal
True Blue Farmgirl

118 Posts

Jutta
Armstrong BC
Canada
118 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  8:39:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi Diana,
Look what arrived today! Your lovely ATC and care package. Thank you so very much for everything!

Jutta
Farmgirl #7553
Living a creative life.
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  6:47:16 PM  Show Profile
You are most welcome Jutta!!! Running a tad behind on my ATC's but I should be caught up by this months new swap!!! Thank you for participating again! Yours was so lovely!!! :)

Farmgirl #7703
FGOTM January 2018
Dianna

Edited by - suny58 on May 04 2018 6:47:38 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic March ATC Swap. PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page