Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package! Next Topic
Page: of 7

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2018 :  2:25:49 PM  Show Profile
Marcy,
I too haven't heard from RoDonna. Sure hope everything is OK.

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2018 :  10:15:39 AM  Show Profile
Krista, I received your wonderful parcel yesterday. Thank you so much, it is just wonderful. For some reason my photos haven't traveled from my phone to the computer. I'll try and post them later.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2018 :  11:22:30 AM  Show Profile
Marcy and Julie!! Thank you so much for your packages. I'll get some pics up soon! I will also have yours out by next week. We had a couple of deaths in the family.

I hope everyone has gotten theirs out or will be doing it soon!! Love seeing everybody's pics. #128513;

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2018 :  1:47:23 PM  Show Profile
Jill, I'm so glad your box made it! I hope you enjoy everything inside!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2018 :  10:08:25 AM  Show Profile
Krista, I finally managed to get the photos and get back on the computer. What a wonderful package!

I've already got the decorations hung up, even if it is a little early for easter. The journal will be very welcome as I love journalling. The tea towels are so soft and colourful. The garden gloves will be put into use very soon. I love the garden pathway lights. I have a plan for where they will go by the front door. The lovely little crocheted basket for the chocolate easter eggs is super cute. And I love the crocheted easter egg coasters. I'm sure my grandson will love the stickers when he is a little bigger. Thank you so much for being my partner.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

"When life gets super crazy, do your art. It helps you remember the exquisite, imaginary, delightful, lovely side of what is otherwise sometimes a bit much" Sylvia Olsen
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2018 :  11:12:45 AM  Show Profile
Jill, you are so welcome! I really enjoyed collecting and making everything for you! My Easter decorations are up, so I don't think your early at all.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  12:10:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Jill! I received your package on Monday and it made me smile. Did you make the washcloth and bib? Super cute! I love the sparkle pen and I will use the stickers with the boys on Easter! Now I need to pick out some paint colors to paint my new wood pieces! Thank you so much!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2018 :  3:20:25 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad you liked your package Krista, and yes I did make the bib and washcloth.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2018 :  11:46:11 AM  Show Profile
Jill, that is so awesome! Thank you! I can't wait to use them.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2018 :  09:42:23 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna,

I wanted to let you know that I received your wonderful package. Thank you so much. I love the bookmarkers, they will definitely be used. The tea looks so yummy. Love the flags and the apron is beautiful. I am going to add the apron to my collection. I love the blue and white colors together.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2283 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2283 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2018 :  8:14:25 PM  Show Profile
Thank You RoDonna for the Spring package. I will enjoy the tea, so calming. The book marks are very cute, as is the Easter Ornament. The apron will get a lot of use. The other items were very cute.

Happy Spring,
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  04:16:27 AM  Show Profile
Joyce
I received my box yesterday after so much work in the garden and what a smile it brought. Gardening gloves....yay! Now if I can only remember to put them on. Love the recipe cards and strawberry note pad. Towel and lip gloss are great to have on hand. I really love the bee plaque. I love my bees so much. Much more than they really want me to I am sure. Thank you for such a thoughtful box and loved your little note. Have a great spring.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  04:20:00 AM  Show Profile
Glad it got to you and you enjoyed it, Kelly!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

OneRedZinnia
True Blue Farmgirl

529 Posts

Debbie
Goodrich Texas
USA
529 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2018 :  11:23:08 AM  Show Profile
I received Marlene’s summer package early! Love the apron, handkerchief, and flower seeds! Thank you Marilyn!

~ Deb ~
Farmgirl Sister #5585
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
Go to Top of Page

Bluedog355
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Diana
Alstead New Hampshire
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2018 :  08:58:58 AM  Show Profile

It has taken far too long to post pictures of the beautiful gift box Sarah sent me! Do you all have to download photos to your computer to share them, or is there a more direct way? At any rate, what a treat this was to open! All a gal could want to relax and pamper herself a bit :-) candles, tea, a fun magazine, beautiful spring scarf, chocolate, adorable hand stitched lavender sachet and the crown jewel is the amazing Easter / spring themed diorama!! The photos simply do not do justice to how sweet this piece is, and it lights up! As soon as it came, I set it on the little bookcase right beside our couch (where I like to land) and I absolutely adore it :) Thank you so much Sarah <3

Diana
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1263 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1263 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2018 :  04:45:52 AM  Show Profile
I am so happy you like it Diana! I am working on your summer box now. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - May 08 2018 :  1:25:42 PM  Show Profile
What great packages you all have sent! I'm just checking on everyone to see how y'all are doing?? Hope everyone's Spring is going well and not too many of us are suffering from nasty allergies. #9786;#65039; Are you all ready for summer?!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
Go to Top of Page

LisaStrange
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

Lisa
Dandridge TN
USA
29 Posts

Posted - May 09 2018 :  10:59:38 PM  Show Profile
Please sign me us for May or June. I have not done this swap it sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks
Sister 7627

Lisa Strange
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2018 :  3:58:32 PM  Show Profile
Joyce
Just letting you know I mailed your summer box out yesterday. Hope it gets to you soon.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2018 :  5:43:53 PM  Show Profile
Lisa- we usually start this swap in January and it lasts all year. We love for you to join next time! It's a fun Swap.

Ladies, your summer package should be going out this weekend or soon. I can't wait to see everyone's pics. Let me know if you have any problems.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6447 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6447 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2018 :  05:06:52 AM  Show Profile
Karen P. I am working on your summer box now , I am running behind as usual but I will get it in the mail real soon.
Thank you for you for the reminder Rodonna,

Hugs,
Deborah (My birth name, just found out) I love this name!
Karen P. I am slowly putting your box together. I fell and pulled a ligament in my right
and have fractured it, so me and my guys are having fun :-) I can not put any
weight on my foot, and at almost 63 I am trying to learn to use crutches. Problem is I have no balance. But, Inwill get it. I will let you know Karen when your box is in the mail. Thank you,
Blessed in Colorado
Farmgirl of the Month September 2012 and February 2018

“My altars are My Mountains and the ocean.” Lord Byron”

Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that!

http://shopus.longaberger.com/mountainwingslongabergerbaskets
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt

Edited by - Blessed in Colorado on Jun 12 2018 06:04:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2018 :  06:02:55 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kelly, still working on yours. I won’t finish it until next week, after homeschool is done.

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2018 :  11:25:30 AM  Show Profile
Joyce
I am doing the very same thing. Trying to get my girls finished for the year.

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6693 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6693 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2018 :  11:41:30 AM  Show Profile
Jill, I am so sorry but your summer box will be late. I seemed to have spaced the mail out date. Life has been a bit crazy at my house. I don't leave the house by myself with the kids. Having 3 kids 2 and under is a nightmare in public! Lol But I will get it to you very soon!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2018 :  04:21:42 AM  Show Profile

Kelly’s, thank you very much for a lovely summer package!! I love love love the strawberry sign. It’s perfect. And, I can’t wakt to taste the yummy jam. The bird is beautiful, the towel perfect for summer, and I love the little pray more worry less, I need that reminder in my daily life, and look forward to putting it up. Thank you so so much!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season Swap 2018- Fall Package! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page