Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 2018 RAOK Received June 30th now **CLOSED**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2018 RAOK Received June 30th now **CLOSED** Next Topic
Page: of 8

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2018 :  06:45:49 AM  Show Profile
So glad you like it Kelly! There was no way I couldn't get it for you once I saw it!!! <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2018 :  08:36:16 AM  Show Profile
Too funny! I am trying to finish must haves for you also in another swap ....giggle, giggle.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2018 :  12:02:23 PM  Show Profile
========>>CLOSING THIS RAOK ON SATURDAY JUNE 30TH<<===========

Hello Everyone!
I am finally back online after our major move! Just in time to help finish our RAOK. We will be closing this thread on Saturday, June 30th.

Please acknowledge any RAOK you have received prior to the close.

Thank you for all who took part. . . this was so much fun!! I have learned quite a lot from this RAOK. All of you have HUGE HEARTS!!

I will be setting up another RAOK for anyone interested, just watch for the post. It will be different from this one and something I feel all of you will love!!

Thank you so much to each and every one of you. This has been a wonderful RAOK and truly shows the spirit of a farmgirl at heart.

Joanna #566

JojoNH

http://www.GiftsandHomeDecorUS.com

Go to Top of Page

DesignsByJennMiller
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jennifer
marlin Washington
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2018 :  7:21:08 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CountryGalPal

Jenn (DesignsByJennMiller)
Thank you for the lovely package I received in the mail yesterday. I have honestly been feeling a little overwhelmed with all that is going on in my life. This package caused me to slow down for a bit a reflect on all of the good things I do have in my life...such as my farmgirl sisters. *hugs to all of you* I haven't done cross stitch in a while, but I am thinking it may be close to time to sit with a cup of tea and give it a try. It is a little late in the season for me to sow any seeds, but I am definitely putting those up for next year too. Thanks again!

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586

You're very welcome! Glad you liked it, and cross stitch is one of the only things that keeps me sane! I just have way more little kits like this than I can do in a lifetime so I decided it was time to spread the wealth a little. :) Good thing about those flowers is that they are one and done and will come back and if you have hummingbirds they like them, and so do butterflies!

Jenn M.
FarmGirl Sisterhood #6804
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsByJennMiller
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 2018 RAOK Received June 30th now **CLOSED** Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page